Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:09 pm
"Of course, I couldn't just let you take the blame for something I know you didn't do." It was a simple concept, yet he was still in kind of a pickle regardless.
The blond smiled down at the Vaporeon as the boy relayed when he had been saying. "I'll absolutely help, I've got a few ideas we can try, and some people we can ask. The Trainer community is pretty tight knit in Camphoreon, we'll find him before too long, so don't worry about a thing." She reassured
"The unfortunate situation aside, Its nice to meet you Sorey, and Mikleo."

"... Why is he hopeless?" Northern asked, still stuck on what Mikleo had said. The human having no relayed that bit of information, Though she felt nothing that indicated a truthfulness in that statement.

This came out of no where for Rosie, who looked over at Northern with widened perplexed eyes "What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:53 pm
"That's really kind of you, thanks so much," Sorey said. He pushed his hand through the back of his hair, his demeanor vaguely apologetic, "I'm new to the region, so I'll probably have to follow your lead a lot, but I promise I'll do whatever I can to make sure you get your pokedex returned quickly."

Mikleo shook his head pityingly,

"Okay, Mikleo," Sorey cut in. "I think they get the idea, thanks."

The Vaporeon shrugged.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:11 pm
"You're new to Kodo!" Rosie came out with surprise, before something akin to horror dawned on her "And this is one of your first experiences here? Oh no, that can't be good for a first impression. I'm so sorry, You came all the way from Grand Ile too, didn't you?"
Being married to a native of Grand Ile, she felt it appropriate that she familiarized herself with the fashion. Then again she was well on her way with that even before she knew she was going to marry Luke. It was incorporated into her own clothing, so when she saw the clothes this young man was wearing, she had no double where it must have come from.

Northern's eyes widened as Mikleo explained, looking from the Vaporeon over to the human, though she wore a slight confused frown. He was speaking the words, but she could feel that he didn't mean them, they were in what she recognized was good humor... she found sometimes they said things like they didn't mean them, but they were in some way still true.
She drifted a little closer to the boy; Sorey didn't take offense, or even take the words seriously, thus she couldn't put a lot of steak into the words of these two. She would have to simply feel them out.

Floating back over to Rosie much more quickly she places her hands on her shoulders.
Rosie smiled lightly at the confused frown Northern had on, usually what she wore when she was trying to figure new people out.
"Come on, we'll start at the park by the market, Young trainers like to find battles there."
Making a gesture Rosie lead them down the sidewalk that the boy had run down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:28 pm
"Well, I can't say it hasn't been eventful, at least," Sorey said, spinning a positive outlook onto the situation. Her comment on his origins, however, caused the slightest amount of confusion. "Kalos, actually," he clarified. "That's funny, though - my Gramps is from Grande Ile."

He nodded and answered with a straightforward "okay" when Rosie signaled their departure from the store, making to follow with Mikleo at his side. All the while his eyes searched their surroundings, not only taking in the city but also keeping vigilant in case it turned out their target was lingering nearby.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:42 pm
"Kalos-" Rosie repeated, her lips parting slightly, not expecting that she would be wrong about her fashion, though he continued with the origin of his grandfather.
"You're grandfather... I saw the clothing and assumed." she said making a gesture to the jacket.
"What brings you all the way from Kalos?"

Rosie usually made her trips on Rapidash back, making it much quiet to get where she needed to go, thankfully the Park wasn't very far, and would be much easier to spot as the number of people seemed to grow once they got into a certain vicinity.
It wasn't an official spot for Trainers, but it had become a more popular one, especially for the youth that didn't feel conferable traveling far from home to the trainer centers.
Children and their pokemon spanned the large open aria in the city, to one side a long market of some kind giving the trainers easy access to foods, supplies and goods. All over pokemon battles were taking place and people socializing.

"Hey a new kid!" someone close by spoke, and approached Sorey "want to battle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:10 pm
He touched the trim of his mantle reflexively, "Oh, that makes sense! This was a gift from Gramps, so I guess it probably came from Grande Ile." The question about his purpose in the region amped up his enthusiasm, and he couldn't hide - didn't even try to, really - his excitement from his tone, "Ever since they announced the discovery of the early Kodoan ruins, I just had to come and learn about the island's history firsthand! We're planning to stop by the dig site and see if they'll let us take a look, and then we're heading to Jinko to check out the regional museum."

Mikleo warned, then gestured with a nod of his head towards the collection of trainers.

In the next moment, one of the children had come forward, and Sorey shook his head apologetically, "I'm really sorry, but I'm in a hurry right now. Speaking of which, have you seen a boy about this tall," he held his hand out in estimate, "with dark hair, kind of messy, wearing, uhh..." He glanced down to Mikleo.

the Vaporeon provided.

Sorey repeated for the child's understanding, "A red jacket and a Machamp shirt? Oh, and he might have been running."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:25 pm
The tiny voice of the Flabebe floated from the flower still in Rosie's hair, the fairy pushing herself propping herself along the edge of the rose to look out over Sorey and Mikleo. They were from Kalos, that brought a great measure of excitement to her. she wished she could ask them about it, but it was difficult with the number of people around, and they... were in the middle of looking for someone

The idea that someone had come all the way from a grand Region like Kalos in order to learn more about the history of Kodo was exciting! Rosie wasn't a history buff herself, she didn't know a whole lot of the older artifacts and what they meant, but that didn't mean that it wasn't cool! that there were people who lived on this island so long ago, the very first people to live on the island that she called her home.
She just had to hope that the dangers that came with the island didn't overshadow his discoveries.

"A red jacket? Machamp.... Uh yeah, You're talking about Joey right?" The trainer asked, having looked disappointed at the decline for a battle, but instantly curious "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Sorey laid a hand on his chest and exhaled, "Oh good, you know him." Well, if he thought about it, though, that actually made things a little more complicated. This boy probably wouldn't give the location of his friend if he knew that it was going to result in a severe punishment.

But... lying about it... eegh.

Picking up on Sorey's hesitation, Mikleo gave his advice,

"Uh, well..."

The Vaporeon headbutted him impatiently in the back of the leg, and Sorey stiltedly forced out the words, "We were in the same store a little while ago and he dropped something. The clerk wants him to pick it up himself, so I'm looking for him so I can let him know to go back there." Ugh. With that out of the way, he was able to speak more naturally, "If you could tell me where I might be able to find him, I'd be really grateful."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:27 pm
"... The clerk wants him to go all the way back just to pick it up?" It was clear that either by the story of the tone, the trainer could tell that something was up with that explanation. but for whatever reason, he didn't seem to really have a reason to withhold information from this man about Joey.
"Okay well whatever, THAT'S weird. I saw him run in here about an hour ago, you can probably find him at the skate park looking for battles there." The point turned to point to the other end of the park, where a large skate aria would be fenced off.

Rosie was kind of impressed, Though she didn't understand why he didn't just tell the whole truth as to why they were looking for Joey, he managed to tell the truth, while not entirely telling the whole story.
"Thank you so much." Rosie replied to the young boy who had helped them. "Good luck with your battles." She offered with a small wave, heading in the direction he had pointed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:59 pm
"Thank you very much!" Sorey said, adding his thanks to Rosie's with a swell of relief brightening his expression. He got the feeling that things could have gone belly-up just now, but they didn't and that's what was important. After a dip of his head, he and Mikleo moved to follow Rosie in the indicated direction. Sorey continued to watch the area, searching for a sign that Joey was indeed where they were hoping to find him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:07 pm
Rosie lead the way through the park, making alternate routs when they came across a pokemon battle along with way.
Eventually they would find the skate park, and as Rosie perked up to peer over through the heads of the children gathering around she noticed one group of young trainers sitting at the edge of one of the skating pools with the boy that she recognized from the shop.
"There he is." Rosie pointed out, then circled around to approach the group.

The trainers and their pokemon looked up when the two older trainers walked up, one of them perking up with recognision.
"Hey Rosie! ...Oh man, please don't tell me you came here to battle?"

"Hi Andy~ No, No I didn't" she explained, looking a little confused as to why the boy looked relived "Actually we came here to talk to Joey."

At the sound of his name the boy snapped his head up, blinking at the two people for a few seconds until his eyes settled on Sorey. His eyes widened in shock as he seemed to recognize him, and in a split second he was on his feet as if to take off.
It was just unfortunate that when he did, he wasn't watching where he was doing and ended up running head long into his Machop, and tumble to the ground with a heavy "OOF!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:22 pm
Sorey nodded as he spotted the child in question. "Hope he'll talk to us..."

Rosie seemed to be acquainted with one of the two young trainers, and Sorey kept his eyes on Joey in anticipation while she explained their purpose. When the individual in question suddenly took off, he called after him, "Wait--!"

Apparently waiting wouldn't be necessary; gravity made certain that Sorey would have an opportunity to speak to the boy. For the moment, though, the matter of the broken flute flew Sorey's mind, and in a few quick strides he moved to wear Joey had fallen, kneeling on the ground with great concern, "Whoa, are you okay?! Did you hurt yourself?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:25 pm
"Ow-" The boy groaned, pushing himself up onto his knees and holding his face in one hand, though other then being a little red he looked fine, just flustered
"I'm fine." He muttered, eyeing Sorey and pushing himself quickly to his feet while Andy looked on completely bewildered.
"What are you doing here?" Joey asked the older teenager defensively.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:30 pm
"Oh, good." With the boy's wellbeing ascertained, Sorey was able to relax a bit. When Joey stood, so too did Sorey, though he leaned forward a bit in an effort to remain close to the same eye level. "Joey, would you be willing to come back to that store with me to talk to the shopkeeper about the broken flute?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:35 pm
"I don't know what you're talking about." the boy pouted, sniffing and rubbing his sore nose.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff