Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 pm
Agent Bishop nodded, pleased with the progress, but with a distinct frown on his face. "Good. thank you Grunt." The Agent turned back into the room he had been working in, folding his arm "I was just going over the Project that the Robotics lab had commissioned." He made a gesture to Zacharie "you work in here don't you? Were you aware of this project going on in here?"
He gesture toward a screen up on one of the computers. displaying the secs and detailed images of what looked like a Rotom, as well as DNA and energy specs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 pm
Following the other's gaze, the shorter male stepped further into the room to study the screen. It seemed like pretty standard stuff, the same DNA modifications that the bio lab was constantly working on, but the data about energy levels and outputs made him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "No...this isn't anything that I've seen before." He glanced at the other from the corner of his eye, concerned that he'd get in trouble for seeing something he maybe shouldn't have. Pale eyes scanned over the information critically, "Looks pretty advanced..." He pointed to one of the numbers on the screen. "That's a Rotom's natural energy output," He pointed to another number beneath it, "and that's its most recently recorded output. It's gone up significantly...but I don't know what they were aiming for."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 pm
"Hm..." Bishop crossed his arms, following Zacharie's finger as he pointed out key features of the document to understanding what they were doing.
"This was a joint project with the Robotics lab too..."

"It was a theory the two departments came up with." A voice from the doorway added, Bishop looked over to see one of the Agents from the department reporting to the call the intelligence Agent had requested
"The idea was to make a Rotom that could possess and power the machines that Robotic's lab produced. The trick was being able to engineer a Rotom who's energy output could sustain the machine it possessed."

Bishop hummed and looked back at the computer screen. "I guess they didn't quite get the energy output they were hoping for in the most recent test runs. They got more then they could handle?"

"Its looking that way." She agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 pm
"Are the Rotom alright?" He asked absently, gaze still fixed on the data on the screen.

Wait...maybe he should show more concern for the lab and the other members.

"Technicians were taken to the medical ward and I noticed cleanup..." He finally turned to give the newcomer a nod of welcome. "I hope the Rotom have been looked at as well." The entire situation was unfortunate but the technicians knew the risk...the pokemon hadn't signed up for this experiment.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:42 pm
"Rotom, Singular, actually" the Agent pointed out to Zacharie "We only had one at this point in time. and it's gone missing. Either it escaped after the explosion, or it was destroyed because it was the cause of the explosion."

"and we havn't determined that yet?" Bishop asked, getting a shake of the Agent's head.

"Not yet. we're still looking through the mess."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 pm
"I see." Zacharie returned his gaze to the screen and stared in thoughtful, pensive silence for a few moments. "Do you think Faleen took it?" He asked, not talking to anyone in particular. "She was acting oddly after the incident..." He scratched the back of his head as he mulled it over. "Why would she take it though? Sell it maybe..." He muttered under his breath and shrugged faintly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 pm
"Its hard to say. We don't have any evidence if she did... I would say no though, since the video feed showed that she Rotom was gone after the explosion, and Faleen was unconscious." the Agent answered.

"We'll keep that in mind, until we start getting solid answers we can't exactly rule anything out... You'll keep me informed as the investigation in the lab progresses?" Bishop tapped the computer off, and pulled the drive he had plugged into it, probably with the details of the experiments on them.

"Of course."

The timing couldn't have been any better, as Zacharie would get an alert on his Dex from the Porygon who had been working in Faleen's lab, with a detailed list. followed quickly by an alert from Bishop's Dex. The Agent looked at it.
"that's the Agent, The Porygon have repaired the files."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:07 am
It was a little weird to not hear Virus' personalized ringtone, but Zacharie tugged his Dex from his pocket and opened up the message he had received. "Oh." He cocked his head at the list, but honestly couldn't help but smile. "I've got the list right here." He scrolled through and huffed a soft laugh when he noticed that the message was ended with a heart and copious x's and o's. "If you'd like to look at it immediately?" He held the Dex out for either Agent to take.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 am
Agent Bishop had barely gotten a step toward the door when Zacharie had announced that he had the list. Startled by this at first, he reached out to take the Dex from the Grunt without question.

There wasn't anything remotely resembling a smile on his face as he started to scroll through, in fact the more he scrolled the deeper his frown grew and the more stiff he seemed to grow.

"Grunt Zacharie, I'm going to need to take your dex for a short while, I'll have it returned to you this evening." the Agent finally spoke,
"I have to return to my office, thank you."
He sounded strained, and suddenly extremely stressed out, and without waiting for a word from the others moved past the other two and out of the labs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:33 am
Zacharie opened his mouth, closed it, then shrugged. "Alright..." He murmured, though he didn't really have much of a say in the matter. He shifted a bit awkwardly as he watched Agent Bishop leave before giving the other Agent a slight shrug. "Well...I had better go retrieve my Porygon..." He said slowly, taking Bishops lead and heading out of the bio labs. He didn't have anything else to do there and he was sure that Porygon and Virus could use a break.

With nothing more than a wave he jogged back the way he had come to the tech lab. "Agent Bishop has gone to his office to look over the list." He reported as he drew closer to the two Agents he'd been with before, his hands stuffed deep into his pockets.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm
The Blond still sitting with the Hacker gave Zacharie a confused look, looking from him to the computer screen before asking "how did he-?"

"The Porygon sent the list to Zacharie once they finished." the Hacker explained. "what did he say?" She finished glancing over to Zacharie.
Both of them looked troubled, more so that they had a list open on the computer screen, with the two Porygon circling around. the Carvanha in the tank swimming in a more feverish manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 pm
"He was understandably distressed." The grunt watched the two Porygon circle around the document before his gaze shifted over to the Carvanha. "He didn't really say anything though; just that I would get my Dex when he was done with it."

Zacharie wandered over to the tank and put his hand on the cool glass. "What's wrong with the pokemon?" He asked curiously, his eyebrows furrowed slightly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 pm
"I don't know, they've been like this since the Porygon finished." The Agent explained.

"Agent Faleen: Uncharacteristic." Porygon added, no longer traveling across the screen.
"Traitor: Uncharacteristic"

the Carvanha chatterd among themselves, in a voice that the others wouldn't be able to understand, still swimming around the large tank.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm
Zacharie nodded along with what Porygon had said, his fingers curling into the palm of his hand before he let it drop back to his side. "Yeah, she wasn't acting like herself..." He agreed softly before wandering back over to the computer. "So this is everything that she took?" He briefly scanned what was on the screen with a weary sigh. "I know that this is bad...but what exactly does this mean for us?" He asked, turning to the blond Agent.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Scrunching up his face a little and reaching back to scratch the back of his head.
"... Just looking over this list... uhh... and just what Faleen knows on her own, if this gets into the wrong hands... Its hard to say, but whats for sure is that it would enable whoever is fighting against us to mount a pretty significant defense on us." He signed heavily and scratched through his hair harder.
"Crap, crap crap!"

"I'm sure the higher ups will think of something..." The Hacker said, starting to pack up her own equipment.
"Are you leaving Faleen's Porygon in the computer? Or are we putting it into investigation?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff