Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:22 pm
Ray arched an eyebrow, looking down at the Vaporeon when he chipped in, though didn't understand what he said. Either way The boy didn't respond to it, furthering his questions to Ray about Team Rocket.

Impact added

"Yeah, well you must have heard of Legendary going missing around the regions. every now and then, it started off as a little concern, since no one really had proof. But around the island Legendary have been kind popping up." she crossed her arms with a frown "Its suspected that Team Rocket is creating legendary clones, as well as other pokemon and distributing them for profit. I have enough reason to believe that anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 pm
Mikleo gave a brief nod in confirmation.

Sorey shook his head, worry etching itself into his green eyes. "About these legendary disappearances," he pursued, "does that mean Mewtwo might be in danger? Should we go back and warn him?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:31 pm
Impact chirped lightly He squinted an eye

"Mewtwo." Ray repeated, though she shook her head lightly "I can't know Team Rocket's plans, if you want my opinion I don't think anyone is safe, Legendary or not. Not that its something that should make you feel better, but if it makes you feel better Team Rocket has Mewtwo, I've met one in their black market trades already."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am
Mikleo nodded once more, Since it seemed that they would be hanging around to chat for a while longer, Mikleo seated himself. he said.

Sorey frowned in deep contemplation before ultimately deferring to his companion, "Mikleo, what do you think? Should we go back to Kalos and tell Mewtwo that Team Rocket isn't disbanded after all? There's a chance that there won't be any risk to him, but..."

Mikleo looked up when addressed and considered the question for a moment before giving his opinion,

"Well, that's true..." Sorey folded his arms with a sigh, his brow creased. After a little further consideration, he made his decision, "The next time we're in a city, let's call up Uncle Wulfric and tell him what's going on so he can pass it on to Gramps and Mewtwo. In the meantime, we can stay here and learn more about the situation. Then, if it starts looking like Mewtwo might be targeted, we can go back to help out. How's that sound?"

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 pm
He squinted an eye.

Ray watched the two converse, frowning slightly. She got the idea of what they were talking about from Sorey, but still had no idea what the Vaporeon was even saying.
"Geeeze, its almost like you're rubbing it in my face." Ray said with a laugh to show no ill will.
"Wait did you say Uncle Wulfric?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:19 pm
Although a part of him recognized the jovial nature of the words, Sorey still felt compelled to apologize for his rudeness, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."

Sorey frowned at the Vaporeon. "He said that people don't usually pay it much mind. Or that's the polite version, at least."

Mikleo smirked.

He nodded his assent as the name was repeated, "Yeah, the gym leader in Snowbelle City. Uh, we're not actually related, though. He just visits a lot."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:25 pm
"How could they not pay much mind? Trainers for years have been trying to hold conversations with their pokemon. What you guys can do is really cool. really really really unfairly cool."
Ray leaned forward "Polite version? Oh ho ho, is Vaporeon sassy? am I missing out on sass master?"

Her eyebrows arched "No no, I'm well aware of who Wulfric is, You're close with a Gym leader?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 pm
Sorey replied with an apologetic laugh, then looked to the Vaporeon as it was mentioned. "Nah, he's just mean."

Mikleo took the opportunity to smack the fin of his tail against the back of Sorey's leg, and the recipient, leaps and bounds more surprised than hurt, staggered half a step forward with a start.

"Yeah. Only to me. I've noticed," he said. "But anyway, yeah, Uncle Wulfric's sort of like... a family friend, I guess? As the story goes, he found me and Mikleo in the forest outside Snowbelle when we were both babies and brought us to Gramps in Pokemon Village. Since he visits the village pretty regularly, we wound up seeing him fairly often. He even helped Mikleo learn how to use Iron Tail and gave him the TM for Protect."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:54 pm
Ray laughed at the interaction, a full fun and boistrous laugh that filled the cold air with energy.
"Ah I love it,"

"Geeeeeze" Ray breathed, a puff of steam pulling from her lips as she leaned forward, putting both hands over her head and crouching down again "You've had an awesome life, I'm pretty jealous kid! Living with pokemon, growing up with a gym leader and a true legendary in your corner, talking to pokemon living outdoors all the time." She lifted her eyes toward him "Where are you ganna be in ten years... interesting."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 pm
It was a little embarrassing to be envied, but Sorey couldn't deny that he had had a fine upbringing, even if it was one that had made his first forays out into the world a little difficult. He was extremely grateful to his Gramps, as well as to all the pokemon of the village.

"Ten years, huh...? I can't even really imagine." The future was often even foggier than the present; he would have had a hard time even guessing at his circumstances ten days forward if he didn't already know they were bound for Jinko. Nonetheless, he smiled, "Hopefully checking out some ruins, though!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:25 pm
Ray put a hand on her cheek, a grin playing along her wide mouth. "Ruins huh?" She let out a grunt as she pushed herself and Impact back to her feet, reaching up to place a hand on the Crobat's forehead, the large bat squinting his eyes shut.
"Well, whatever you choose to do in life, just make sure you give it everything. No matter what other people tell you." she offered. "From an old trainer to a young nut, alright?" She winked at him and the Vaporeon "How long have you got before you make it to the ruins up there?" She asked nodding to the mountains.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm
"Right!" he replied with a cheerful nod. "I'll keep it in mind, thank you!" Her gesture to the mountains prompted Sorey to seek out the sun and note its position. Still plenty of time, he was pretty sure. "We're not really working on a schedule," he replied, "but we're planning on setting up camp for the night once we're as close as we can be without actually heading into the mountains. We'll start hiking up in the morning, so hopefully we'll reach it either tomorrow or the following morning."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 pm
"Sounds like you've got it figured out." She said with a lazy grin "Its getting late very quickly, so I'll let you get to setting up camp." she flipped a thumb up "Imp and I have a long flight back ourselves. Flying in the dark isn't idea when its winter time." her grip disappeared again as she pulled the neck of her jacket back up over her face.
"It was a pleasure to meet you kid, you be safe out there, and careful who you trust."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 pm
"Thanks! You too," Sorey said, dipping his head politely. The comment about trusting carefully was lost on him, but fortunately, the same was not true of Mikleo, who knew too well that his companion didn't have a single skeptical bone in his body. The Vaporeon was ready and willing, however, to steer Sorey away from danger, as he had been for much of their life together.

With that, Sorey lifted a hand in farewell, and the pair continued on their way.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:14 pm
Ray watched at the boy went along his way, tilting her head lightly as she watched the two. They had an incredible relationship, the kind most only dream of having with their partners.

Glancing over her shoulder she tilted her head at Impact and nodding to him "Alright Imp, lets go home."

With a light chirp the pokemon got back into position on the women's back, clinging to the straps of the harness. His wide wings snapped out for a split second as the women bending her knees, and in one swift smooth moment the two took off into the air, very quickly vanishing into the dark night above.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff