[FIN] Where'd You Pick That Up? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:47 am
Mau smiled and listened to her grumbling. He caught the snark about cruel and unusual punishment, and his smile grew to a mischievous grin. "Cruel and unusual? And here I thought I was being nice. After all, I could have done this." Without any warning, he pulled back enough to stoop and kiss Nyx, square on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:18 pm
The tiny scientist was caught by surprise, unable or unwilling to put up a fight. She pulled away after a moment, her cheeks reddened slightly, lips pursed, and punched Mau in the shoulder.

"Now you owe me dinner."  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:51 pm
Mau could only laugh at the punch. "Sure sure. It's a date." He grinned. "And your punches have gone soft." He reached out and touched Nyx's hair. "When and where?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:58 pm
Nyx crossed her arms and gave Mau an incredulous pout. "I'm hungry now."  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:02 pm
That figured. "Well, I'm not dressed for anything fancy. You ok with burgers and fries?" He smirked and picked up his bags before offering Nyx his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:06 pm
"Arceus yes... I haven't had a burger in so long!" Nyx gave his arm an exaggeratedly wary look before she took it. "The outposts and other offices have shoddy cafeterias and even shoddier cooks." She complained, adding yet another thing to her list of complaints.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:18 pm
Mau thought about offering to cook for her, but he didn't have anything anymore. Not even his waffle iron. It gave him a devious little idea though. "Mmm, sounds like you've really had it rough." Of course, he'd also been bouncing around a couple of bases recently. "There's a small diner near by." He said idly as they walked out of the park.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:29 pm
"Small diners are the best diners." Nyx commented at Mau's suggestion, choosing to ignore his hardship comment. He'd pay for that later most likely.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:37 pm
They entered a small mom and pop diner and were seated quickly and handed a pair of menus. The waitress stared at them, seeming to judge them. They were quite an odd couple.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:46 pm
Nyx gave the woman a challenging look, a confident smile on her face, pretty much daring her to voice whatever judgements she was making. "I'll have a chocolate milk shake and burger and fries. With all of the fixings." The fluffy haired scientist may have been tiny and eccentric, but the one thing she had never been was timid; It only got worse with the promotions and victories she'd been racking up under her little belt.

She turned her attention back to Mau, waiting for him to order before striking up any conversation.

"So, I'm gathering they've been keeping you busy as well?"  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:55 pm
"Chocolate shake and a double bacon cheeseburger and seasoned fries." Mau ordered, flashing a smirk to the woman as she wrote down their orders. When she scurried off, Mau laced his fingers together and looked at Nyx across the table.

"Yes. I spent a couple years bouncing around Kanot, Sinnoh, and a few other places. Who knows, maybe I was cleaning up your messes." He winked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:01 am
"Pfft--" She scoffed. "Unlikely. You know I'm meticulous." Nyx crossed her arms and leaned her elbows on the table.

"I'm ready for them to stop bouncing me around doing managerial work and whipping those morons they keep putting in their science divisions into shape. Science wise and battle wise. Combat isn't even my specialty, but the orders come down the line 'Hey, Nyx, make sure the doofuses can sort of not die if a battle breaks out or something." She said in a mocking tone, imitating a superior as if it were Seth that had been giving her the orders.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:07 am
Mau snorted at that and smiled. "You may be meticulous, but underlings and new recruits aren't. You might not have made the mess, but your instructions might. You're too smart for most people."

He leaned back as the milkshakes were brought out. "So you've been training?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:10 am
"So true..." Nyx sighed wistfully at Mau's comment on her intelligence.

When the milkshakes were brought out, the tiny woman reached out with both arms, one going to her cherry and popping it in her mouth, the other attempting to grab Mau's before he could react.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 am
Mau was a little faster then Nyx, grabbing his milkshake and pulling it out of reach before she could snatch the cherry. "Ah, you wanted this?" He picked it up by the stem. "What's it worth to you? a couple frenchfries?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff