[FIN] Misuse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
"Mmhm, you could do so..." Oliver hedged out, uncertain as he eyed Clancy. He didn't look like a serious bodybuilder. And perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in how to adjust the weights but then, he didn't need get on a machine and wrench something because he didn't know how to check and change the weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm
Unfortunately for Clancy, the weight on this machine had been set higher than on the previous. Unfortunately, also, Clancy's pride, now, prevented him from admitting such and changing the weights at all.

So now, although he was using the machine correctly, he was definitely struggling with more than he should be trying to lift.

"Piece o' cake..." Clancy muttered, somewhat strained.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:48 pm
"You are going to give yourself a hernia. Stop." Oliver said, letting the weight fall back and left his machine moving over to Clancy. "I'll fix it for you, before you end up popping your guts through your belly button."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:53 am
"No I ain't!" Insisted Clancy, though he did stop, under the pretense of stopping just to argue with Oliver.
"Any'ow whatd'ya care? Wot you gettin' outta this? Don't expect me t' bloody owe y' none just 'cuz ya know how t' fiddle 'bout with the bloomin' weight machines..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 pm
Oliver snorted, reaching back to change the weight resistance. "Not having people go, why didn't you stop him before he did this?" He answered, stepping back. "And why would I expect you to owe me one?"

He tipped his head. "And maybe I don't want to listen to anyone b***h and moan if they do manage to give themselves a hernia, or deal with the circus afterwards." Clancy seemed like the type that would howl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:05 pm
Clancy snorted and grumbled to himself, but seemed to be having a hard time coming up with a counter to those explanations. They were a viewpoint that he could rather understand, after all, if their positions had been reversed.

"Well I ain't gonna give m'self one any'ow so you don't 'ave to bloody worry 'bout that..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm
Oliver waited, fighting the urge to tap his foot as Clancy thought it over. He snorted and went back to his machine. "That is still to be seen," he drawled out. "... And it's Oliver."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:36 pm
"It's... Oliver?" Clancy sounded skeptical as he eyed the machine slowly; the machine's name was- Oh! It was an introduction.

"Oliver. A'right then, mate. Mayhap I'll call ya 'Twisty', eh? 'M Clancy. Codename, Eel."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:50 pm
"My codename is Slick, and no, you are certainly not going to call me Twisty." Oliver said, lip curling slightly in disgust. Nope, certainly not. Though if that was an Oliver Twist reference, Clancy might not be as stupid as he acted. At least he hadn't called him Ollie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:47 pm
"Slick? As in... Oil slick? Did you go an' pick that 'cuz y'r names bloody 'Oliver'? 'Oh, I'm 'Oli' which is three letters that make oil, so I'll call m'self 'Slick'!" Mocked the man with Eel for a codename.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:12 pm
"Says the man who named himself after a phallic symbol," Oliver snarked back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 pm
"A phallic symbol? Wot the blazes y' on 'bout? I named m'self aft' a bloody fish, ya silly git..." Clancy looked kind of amused at Oliver's snark, though perhaps hadn't entirely understood it.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:46 pm
Oliver snorted, cracking a slight smile. "If you can't put it together then I certainly shouldn't be explaining it to you." He drawled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:58 pm
Clancy frowned at that and paused in all he was doing, doing nothing for a long moment but looking at Oliver curiously, before he seemed to have some kind of revelation that made him pull a face and lean a little away from him.

"Well 'at's all well an' good, mate, an' 'm not one t' judge, but y' keep y'r fetishes t' y'self, yeah? Ain't really conversation material..." He turned back to the machine, and then added as the thought struck him "Oh, and y' can keep 'way from Mirc'- 's m' fish; she ain't interested and it'll be a bloody darn lot safer f'r y'... body parts."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 pm
Oliver paused, snorted and slid back slightly, hand over his face as he choked on laughter. This, this was the most ridiculous conversation he had ever had.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff