[PRP] Mountains Don't Exist (Night Vale x Curiosity) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 am
A moment of thought lapsed into many. After some thought... and some silent walking, the doe had her answer. "No. Not even home is," she replied.

"Because, when it really comes down to it, home is more than just a place– it's thoughts and memories and feelings that will never be the same after you leave it. Especially not once you start to expand your horizons."

"...unless..." The gangly doe lapsed into thought once more.
Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:53 am
Did this doe read minds?! Night Vale raised an eyebrow, staring at her as she echoed his thoughts out loud. "I had the same thoughts about home. I mean, what really is home? Some place to rest the weary head. If your head is not weary, is it still home?"

He arched a brow again at her tantalizingly unfinished question. "Unless?" he asked, hoping she would finish the thought.

Ishtadaal

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:04 am
It took several more moments for her to answer, and even then, she spoke slowly, and deliberately– her pace slowing to match her apparent train of thought.

"Unless... Home is a horizon, and you're constantly pushing onto new frontiers. Then, everything new and unfamiliar... is familiar, and comforting. And interesting, best of all." Satisfied with her answer, she gave a filly-like hop and wiggle, skipping forwards a bit.
Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:19 am
"That makes the best kind of sense," the buck said, consenting the point to her. "I have always thought movement was key. When one stops moving, that one is dead."

Ishtadaal

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:24 am
She turned, rounding on her new traveling companion. "So. Does that make me– my curiosity– the troublesome type, or the one with possibility?" she demanded intently.
Jynk

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces