Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Staring Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 pm
"Y-yeah... I visited home right before... All that stuff happened, and kind of... Um... Took an extended vacation... S-sorry..." Izumi looked down at her bright orange work boots, ashamed that she'd vanished for so long.

"U-um... Yes? I-I'm not sure... I don't even know w-where to start..." She rubbed her metal arm, which was covered with the long sleeves of her pastel blue sweater. "I... Um... W-we've never actually battled... O-or trained before..."

There were no pokemon accompanying Izumi at the moment, but there were four pokeballs attached to the new trainer's belt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:26 pm
Rosie blinked, watching Izumi as she stumbled through her words, clearly very nervous, But the blond only smiled "I know." Rosie said with gentle reassurance "But that's why I'm offering to help you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:28 pm
The girl's cheeks reddened a bit. "O-okay... Y-yes. Please help me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:34 pm
Officer Pyre glanced over at Rosie with a light smile. "I'll leave it to you then." he said. "Thanks for your help, and really, you should think about taking that entrance exam for Officer training sometime."

Matching his friendliness Rosie lifted a hand "Thank you, I will Officer Pyre, but I think I'm better suited in Volunteer work." She added in polite declining of his offer.
Her put a hand to his chest the other one extending out "Maybe someday then. Well Ladies, Pokemon, you have a good training."
and with one last warm smile to Izumi he turned to made his way to the offices where he was heading before spotting Izumi.

Rosie turned back to Izumi. "I'm so glad you've started training! Its a lot of fun! you'll see~"
Rosie reached out to take Izumi's hand, gentle leading her closer and back into the main halls toward a sign that had a series of numbers on them.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:41 pm
"O-okay..." The nervousness, or downright dread, in her voice was obvious.

Izumi let herself be led along by Rosie. It was good that she'd run into someone she knew for this. Starting training was intimidating; Izumi had only ever had pokemon as companions, and even as a child she hadn't intended to even do that much. Wheatley had kind of forced friendship upon her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:55 pm
Rosie could feel how nervous the other girl was, something she sympathized with. So before she made her way past the doors to one of the training rooms the blond stopped, turning to face Izumi still holding her hand, eyebrow arching lightly as she took a moment to look at the older girl.
"Izumi," she started to try and get the girl's attention.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:14 pm
Izumi stopped as Rosie stopped. "Y-yeah?" She looked up from her feet to the other girl's face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:22 pm
"It'll be okay, I know its kinda scary starting something new. But we're just going to spend some time playing with our pokemon, and learning new things with them." she smiled again "It'll be fun~ you'll see."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:32 pm
"Mm. Okay." Izumi nodded, something almost like resolve appearing on the girl's face momentarily. "I-It'll be fun..." She repeated, following Rosie's lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:44 pm
Rosie was pleased to see the shift, and with a cheerful nod she entered the training room.
"Who did you bring today?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:56 pm
"I, um..." Izumi followed Rosie into the room. "I brought Wheatley, Glados, and Dalek." She said, as if that were an answer. There was a pause before she realized her mistake. "Oh! Um... Beldum, Metagross... Aaand... Aron. Respectively."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 pm
"Oh cool team!" Rosie stated, folding her hands behind her back as she spun cheerfully to face Izumi, making a gesture with her hand toward the field "go ahead and let them out."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:06 pm
Izumi did as she was instructed, unclasping the four balls from her belt and releasing the awaiting pokemon inside with a series of bright flashes of light.

The white Beldum, Wheatley, floated in the air, his glowing blue eye bearing as much of an expression of confusion as an eye could. He clicked and whirred questioningly.

A huge black and white metagross formed out of one of the flashes of light, statuesque in her stillness, save for her glowing yellow eyes, which scanned the room. A small heap of copper metal sat beside the giant, looking around curiously; The Aron.

"W-well..." Izumi said, hopeful that Rosie wouldn't laugh her out of the building, "Here they are."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:04 am
Rosie looked between all the pokemon, hands folding behind her back as she studied and greeted them with a silent bow of her head.

"Steel types!" She concluded, tilting her head "I have a little experience training steel types, so this should be fun."
she made a gesture to the Beldum and Metagross. "Better yet, a Steel Psychic."

Standing in front of her other Pokemon Rosie folded her hands behind her back. "Its nice to meet you everyone. Why don't we start by seeing what kind of moves you know."
She glanced over to Grealhorn who looked back down at her. "Would you mind standing against them?"

The large stag flicked his eyes back at the others, his hooves clicking against the ground as he started forward, Pastin taking up a place next to Rosie as he watched.

"Go ahead and attack him with any moves you know." Rosie called out to Izumi and her pokemon. "Uh oh... one pokemon at a time please!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Izumi looked at her three pokemon blankly. Moves? That was right, Pokemon knew attack moves, and they usually had names for all of them. Which ones did her pokemon know? She'd never asked... or... known how to find out... Or thought about it at all. Wheatley, the Beldum, stared at her questioningly, to which Izumi could only reply with a shrug.

The pokemon made a whirring sound almost like an exasperated sigh and turned towards the grass type with a determined look in his one eye. It clicked and beeped something.

The white beldum threw itself pathetically at the stag with what was probably a take down attack.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff