Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Well i have a character made for an asylum plot that ive been dying to find a partner for him....

I really don't know what to do unless for the asylum plot your characters a doctor or something... Cuz the one hes with they live both by themselves cuz the building is abandoned.

Oh, a doctor to take care of him... Hmm. I may have to create a profile for that character but my mind is blank at this moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:11 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

Well i have a character made for an asylum plot that ive been dying to find a partner for him....

I really don't know what to do unless for the asylum plot your characters a doctor or something... Cuz the one hes with they live both by themselves cuz the building is abandoned.

Oh, a doctor to take care of him... Hmm. I may have to create a profile for that character but my mind is blank at this moment.

Well maybe we can do 4 characters at once two of yours two of mine. Daiyu and James... But if not thats okay....  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Well maybe we can do 4 characters at once two of yours two of mine. Daiyu and James... But if not thats okay....

I won't mind using two OCs. That would be better XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:22 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

I won't mind using two OCs. That would be better XD

Itd be interesting one has depression dealing with the fact hes killed two people and the other Bi-polar depression disorder, and an assumed other personality with a psychosis who murdered his family (mom dad and three year old brother) among 5 other people. I dont know how its gonna work but it will  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Itd be interesting one has depression dealing with the fact hes killed two people and the other Bi-polar depression disorder, and an assumed other personality with a psychosis who murdered his family (mom dad and three year old brother) among 5 other people. I dont know how its gonna work but it will

Oh boy, depression and bi-polar... Interesting indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:25 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

Oh boy, depression and bi-polar... Interesting indeed.

Yeah he goes from angry to depressed almost instantly. And its rare that hes ever truely happy with himself. Daiyu on the other hand is just in greif and doesn't really know how to get over it.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:32 am
Xanes_Fox18

Yeah he goes from angry to depressed almost instantly. And its rare that hes ever truely happy with himself. Daiyu on the other hand is just in greif and doesn't really know how to get over it.

Just like me when I'm wrecked. LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:51 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

Just like me when I'm wrecked. LOL

Lol i guess xD  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:10 am
Xanes_Fox18

Lol i guess xD

Looks like the doctors will have a hard time babysitting those two  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 am
3nodding lol yeah just when you can make the profiles and will this either be Pms or Forums?

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:49 am
Xanes_Fox18
3nodding lol yeah just when you can make the profiles and will this either be Pms or Forums?

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sadly, my mind is blank, so it wouldn't be immediate, but I'm trying. Also, we'll do the thread via the forums section in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:56 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sadly, my mind is blank, so it wouldn't be immediate, but I'm trying. Also, we'll do the thread via the forums section in the guild.

Tell ya what makes it easy for me? Find a photo or 2 and it doesn't have to be perfect just a generalization of what you want him/her to look like, go look up baby names and pick the ones that stick out and speak to you. For a personality try making one of them you in a sense it makes it easier to play as him. Um for the other maybe do something completely opposite of the first one. Give this character maybe a strict upbringing in his past or something made him bitter. Maybe the other make it like he was raised like any other kid maybe had more benefits then the other. This always seemed to help me when im in a rut.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:05 am
Xanes_Fox18

Tell ya what makes it easy for me? Find a photo or 2 and it doesn't have to be perfect just a generalization of what you want him/her to look like, go look up baby names and pick the ones that stick out and speak to you. For a personality try making one of them you in a sense it makes it easier to play as him. Um for the other maybe do something completely opposite of the first one. Give this character maybe a strict upbringing in his past or something made him bitter. Maybe the other make it like he was raised like any other kid maybe had more benefits then the other. This always seemed to help me when im in a rut.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:00 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Xanes_Fox18

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.

smile -starts singing my favorite music- yup im bored.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 pm
Xanes_Fox18

smile -starts singing my favorite music- yup im bored.

I hope you'll be patient, since my progress will be slow for the profiles.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff