Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Sig images Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:25 pm
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah

Alrighty, sweet & good job on these they looking good.
ty I never really expected to get any compliments to be honest. xd I'm capable of much higher quality work. I just wanted something quick that worked. lol

Np, well still your work whether it was simple or not should be still complimented and appreciated ^ - ^
I always appreciate them. xd Got the banners up btw.

The banners came out really nice.
Except for the UK one I just made. cry The Union Jack hates me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:07 pm
yay fer siggies heart heart  

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Memo Memo Shimo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:35 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
I think the Australian one and a few others would look better with white text over it, as black text gets lost with the flag colours.
I was thinking the same thing. The white text looked bad too though. I might redo them with yellow as I've already had to use it for Egypt. I'll let you know when I fix it. 3nodding

Could be the font or positioning as well, I like the look of them though. Very simple and yet creative too.
It's hard to make black or white work on all flags regardless of font. I have it dead center too. I'd like to keep them all consistent. Yellow should fix the problem. I'll take a look now.

You could make the text black with a white outline, that generally works for any background color(s).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
I think the Australian one and a few others would look better with white text over it, as black text gets lost with the flag colours.
I was thinking the same thing. The white text looked bad too though. I might redo them with yellow as I've already had to use it for Egypt. I'll let you know when I fix it. 3nodding

Could be the font or positioning as well, I like the look of them though. Very simple and yet creative too.
It's hard to make black or white work on all flags regardless of font. I have it dead center too. I'd like to keep them all consistent. Yellow should fix the problem. I'll take a look now.

You could make the text black with a white outline, that generally works for any background color(s).
I have done that in the past. The font makes it difficult but I can give it a shot.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Memo Memo Shimo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah

I have done that in the past. The font makes it difficult but I can give it a shot.

I use Aegisub for stuff like that, you can change the font and a lot of other stuff. Try setting shadow to 0 and outline to 1 if you try that program.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20 pm
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah

I use Aegisub for stuff like that, you can change the font and a lot of other stuff. Try setting shadow to 0 and outline to 1 if you try that program.
I'll take a look for it. I've been wanting a program for text borders. I can do a lot of stuff with PhotoStudio, but it has very little text options.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Memo Memo Shimo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah

I'll take a look for it. I've been wanting a program for text borders. I can do a lot of stuff with PhotoStudio, but it has very little text options.

Aegisub has a lot of options, it's what's generally used to sub anime by the way. You can tilt text at varying degrees on the x, y, and z axis. You can change the font size, the length, the height, make it spin around, make it move from one end to the other, make it a rainbow, make it fade in, etc. Just remember to open a video file and then change the file options to "all" so you can upload an image instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:21 am
Looking good with the sig images.  

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:29 pm
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Memo Memo Shimo

Aegisub has a lot of options, it's what's generally used to sub anime by the way. You can tilt text at varying degrees on the x, y, and z axis. You can change the font size, the length, the height, make it spin around, make it move from one end to the other, make it a rainbow, make it fade in, etc. Just remember to open a video file and then change the file options to "all" so you can upload an image instead.
I was about to ask if it was a program used to sub anime. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 am
Slowly getting around the world in 50x50 sigs.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MZgen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 am
Looks pretty cool! Would a white outline make the black fonts stand out better? Or perhaps non-serif fonts?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:49 am
MlDORI
Looks pretty cool! Would a white outline make the black fonts stand out better? Or perhaps non-serif fonts?
I'm going to look into borders.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff