[PRP] Coffee Break Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:35 pm
"It was a bit of a disappointment, probably should have expected it to be as fake as it was, less about subtly of haunting and more about surprises and sudden heart attacks, and pop culture, surprising amount of references to pop culture." Oliver mused and gave Mercury a small smile. "Two, I also found a spinarak that was interested in coming with me."

"Certainly a plus there, and I rather like bug pokemon."

Oliver paused, looking at the book. "Interesting material to be reading there, certainly such a small island wouldn't have a large team rocket showing.. though with the egg of... hmm, I forget what it is. Something with an A." Some legendary that he hadn't really paid attention to, it wasn't poisonous.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:10 pm
"Ah," Ion replied, his expression turning apologetic, "I'm sorry it didn't turn out like you hoped it would." Not that he'd had anything at all to do with the haunted house or its nature of scare-tactics, but he felt the need to apologize all the same.

"Oh, that's good," he went on, glad that Oliver had returned with not one but two new friends, although he could only see one of them at the moment. "From what I understand, bug pokemon evolve quicker than other types of pokemon."

Ion returned his attention to the closed book still sitting on the table, his green eyes tracing the bold lettering set across its surface. "Team Rocket has a much larger presence here than in any other region at the moment," he informed his company, his apologetic smile returning, albeit it and his demeanor quieted somewhat, "even before the Egg of Arceus was raised from the sea. They have been relatively quiet for some time though," he finished with a bit of hope in his voice.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:46 pm
"Ooh it is fine," Oliver said and took a sip of his own drink before setting it down. "No one can please everyone, and I'm sure the intended audience enjoyed it." He shifted, pulling the cottonee into his arms so she could see better.

"They do, from my experiences, though I heard a few are very slow, but very powerful in the end." He was rather fond of bugs, they were surprisingly clean creatures.

"Ooh? And here I thought that it would be quieter here." He mouthed Arceus to attempt to remember the legendary name. "Hopefully it remains quiet."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff