Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Of Demon And Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

Alistair looks at her"It is alright lass. You have been over worked and I will make sure you are safe from my father. You will be working in areas he will not be. I will not have him harm you are your child. I heard the story on how you came to work here and I am very sorry for your lost Mizuki. to lose a love one is really hard on a person
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm
User Image
"Thank you for understanding, your highness. It has been hard since my husband passed. I did lose my home when Ashley, a friend of mine who also works here, got me this job. I'm very grateful that she was able to do so. I don't want my child to grow up on the streets as it's not safe for a child." She said smiling as she finished changing his sheets and said "If you'll excuse me, sire. Again thank you for your kindness today." with a beautiful smile on her face.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image

Alistair looks at her"Have a good day"He goes to lay down on his bed.He was thinking things over. He rubs his brow.He sighs"She is very beautiful.I have to keep her safe from my father"
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
As the months went by, Mizuki was still working, but was about due to have the baby. She found out she was having a boy. She was excited and decided to name the baby after his late father. Ashley was very helpful during Mizuki's pregnancy, bringing her baby clothing and even throwing her a baby shower with the other maids with Alistair's permission so Mizuki would have everything needed for the baby. Mizuki was very grateful that her friends cared about her so much. Of course she was grateful to Alistair as well. She hoped that the king wouldn't try anything with her baby, she didn't want to lose the only family she had left.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

Alistair kept working smiling. He had heard the news on Mizuki. He got everything in order and everyone was getting their payment and past due. He had sent a gift for the baby. He knew Mizuki thought it was from one of the maids. His gift was a great and strong wooden baby crib that had many carvings on it. With a soft bed and pillow for a young baby.It also turns into a bed when it was time for a growing child. He took a break and walks the halls.He had made his father take a trip to the southern castle with only male servants and guards to keep him to behave. He had to make sure his alleys wouldn't abandon him and his people
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image
Mizuki was setting up little Zero's play area while Ashley was setting up the crib. Mizuki was due any day now so they wanted to be ready. All of the maids and butlers were on guard to get a doctor whenever Mizuki was ready to deliver. Mizuki smiled as she set up the play area. but then, her water broke and she started wincing in pain. Ashley was already by her side and had someone go get a doctor.

Once little Zero was born, Mizuki smiled seeing that he looked like his father. "Hello my little angel." She said as Zero looked up at his mommy with happy eyes, wrapped in a little blue blanket. Ashley went to tell the prince so he wouldn't worry about Mizuki. Meanwhile, Mizuki was nursing her new baby as someone was cleaning up the mess on the floor from when her water broke and from the birth. The sheets were already changed and everything so they didn't have to worry about anything else. Zero was so tiny. He looked exactly like his father. Mizuki smiled as she held the newborn before a tear went down her cheek, as she missed Zero's father very much, but she was happy she still had their son.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

Alistair smiles and comes to check on them.He knocks on the door to get permission to enter the room. He wouldn't enter the room without permission.He wanted to bless the new baby.He has blessed every near baby in his kingdom
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image
Mizuki perked her ears and said "Come in." as Zero was snuggling his mama's tail making her smile again. Mizuki was a proud mother now. She only wished she could give Zero a father figure in his life. His father was so excited that they were finally having a baby, then those gang members came and took him away from their baby and Mizuki. Mizuki smiled as Zero snuggled with her tail letting out a little giggle as he started nuzzling it cutely. When she heard the door open she looked over and said "Your highness." Bowing her head a little since she couldn't do it properly with a baby in her arms nor could she get up at the moment due to having just given birth.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

Alistair smiles"be at ease little mother. I come to congrats you and bless your little one. I mean no harm.Also you will have 7 months off to tend to your little one and you will be paid. You can ask the others mothers that work here I do the same for them. I also sent my father to the south castle so he will not harm anyone anymore"He walks up and looks at the little boy and smiles"He is really cute"
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image
"Thank you, You're highness. I'd be honored if you were to bless little Zero." She said smiling. Zero looked up at Alistair and cooed a bit at him. Mizuki had a crush on the prince but knew that it was slim if he felt the same way. After all, he was royalty, and she was not of noble birth at all. Every time Alistair came around, her heart would start pounding from how she felt around him. Being a newborn, Zero's muscles weren't strong enough to allow him to smile. Though his tail could be felt wagging underneath the little, light blue blanket that he was wrapped in. He cooed at Alistair with adoring eyes. Mizuki saw this and smiled as she handed little Zero to Alistair so he could bless the little baby boy.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image

Alistair smiles as he took Zero into his arms.He strokes his ear"Handsome little man"He smiles then he spoke in ancient demonic and gently marks Zero forehead with his nail to bless him.To make sure he was healthy and strong. When he was done he looks into the little boy eyes"You will be a strong one one day. Keep your mother happy and when you are able to walk don't let my father see you.Stay close to your mother
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
Zero's tail wagged happily as he looked up at the prince. Little guy thought Alistair was his daddy. Mizuki smiled as she watched this. Zero the yawned and fell asleep in Alistair's arms snuggling close to the prince for more warmth one he was blessed. Mizuki couldn't help but say "I think he likes you, your highness."

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

Alistair smiles as he rocks Zero then he moves and places him in the crib and covers him up"He might, he is a beautiful boy Mizuki. "He smiles as he moves from the crib"You should rest and relax. You will need your energy for I believe your son will be a very active little one"He heard his butler cough,he turns and looks at him"Yes ?""Your highness, The reports have come in for you. Your father is at it again""I see. Take it to my study then send the steward to my study"He looks at her"Duty calls. Have a nice day"He turns to leave.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image
About 4 years later, it was Zero's birthday. He was with Mizuki having become shy over the years like she was when she was little. Mizuki was at the market with him getting him a birthday present with her money and some stuff for the prince to thank him for helping her all these years. She hated that she couldn't pay him for his help. He did so much for them and she could only do so little since she was a maid and all. Zero was holding his mommy's hand as he spotted a teddy bear he'd been wanting. Unfortunately he inherited his grandmother's blindness in one eye, so he couldn't see very well from the time he was two. Mizuki smiled and bought the bear for him. "Happy birthday sweetie." She said hugging him after receiving a happy hug from him along with a kiss on the cheek. "Mama.....me want to get the pwince a gift cause he's nice to me and he help us." He said to his mother and said "Alright sweetie. How about we make him something? We'll get the stuff and I'll let you give it to him." Zero smiled happily with a wagging tail and nodded making his mother smile. Though there had been quite a few close calls where Zero was almost discovered by the king, they were able to keep him a secret, but just barely. Once they returned from the market, Zero went right to work on the card for the present while his mother was taking a break to make the gift from both of them. Zero even helped with constructing the picture while his mother planned it out. But while Zero went to get some flowers for the prince from the garden, he was found by the king. He was unaware of the king being right behind him until he saw the king's shadow.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image

Alistair was working on trying to get the ball ready since it was time for all the nobles and royals to meet. He was planning on taking the throne this year. He didn't know his father was back.

The king snarls"What are you going in my garden you filthy theif?"He looks at him with disgust
Diamond Flight

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces