Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm
Well, that was...odd. He certainly hadn't expected to get an actual hug from Andre. "Are you?" he couldn't help inquiring, feeling just a tad bit uncomfortable with how intimately affectionate the other man was being. This wasn't like the Andre who had visited him in prison at all. Then again, that had been ages ago. Perhaps he had changed...? "Yes, it's been a while indeed."

"I'll take it however you take it, Senpai," Izaya gushed, "so long as it isn't drugged." Glancing around idly, he noted, "I haven't seen your man, Vincent. Isn't he always by your side? I assumed that's why you sent that other intimidating fellow to come pick me up instead of him."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:05 pm
"I am!" Andre laughed lightly as he busied himself with preparing the tea. "You may or may not find this hard to believe, but I don't often have people calling me to simply chat." He shot Izaya an amused smile over his shoulder, measuring out two spoonfuls of sugar with practiced ease. "And we always have such interesting conversations..." He hummed lightly as he drizzled some honey into the steaming liquid and stirred. "I hope you like your tea sweet."

And with that simple question, Andre quite visibly closed off.

The purple-haired man paused for a moment before setting the mug down next to Izaya. "Vincent is currently in Grande Isle." He said primly as he pulled himself back onto the counter and picked up his own mug. "Louis was kind enough to come help me."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:37 am
insidiousEnigma

"That is hard to believe," Izaya remarked, watching Andre make preparations. "Unless, of course, they don't call to chat because you invite them over. Why else would you have such a showy, lavish mansion in the middle of nowhere? Really, it's like an aristocratic vampire's abode from some silly romance novel. But I suppose that suits you in many ways." He sneered at his remark about their conversations. "I try. Funny you should say that, though, since your little brother just told me something similar fairly recently. Maybe you're more alike than I thought."

He tried not to grimace at the sight of the honey and the mention of it being sweet. Sweetness always reminded him of Shizu-chan. However, his favorite kind of food and drink were those that allowed him to learn more about those preparing said food or beverages, so it intrigued him to note that Andre seemed to have a sweet tooth. That didn't keep him from noticing the other man's sudden change in demeanor, though.

"Eh?" The black-haired man accepted the mug as he regarded his senpai curiously. "What's he doing over there? Can't imagine he went of his own volition with how closely I'd heard he stuck to you. Did you send him on some errand?" Drink in hand, he hopped up onto a stool at the counter so he could sit and relax with it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:00 pm
The corners of Andre's lips ticked up a fraction of an inch as he glanced around the kitchen, "Aristocratic vampire abode, hm?" He repeated softly with an air of amusement. "I like my privacy and I won't deny that my tastes lean toward the lavish. This has nothing on my home in Grande Isle...but it's comfortable and has room for when Zacharie comes to visit." His gaze sharpened considerably, he wasn't surprised that Izaya would bring his little brother into the conversation. After all, he was the entire reason they began talking again in the first place.

"While Vincent has stayed close to me in the past, it's not unheard of for him to go and do as he pleases." He said, tone matter-of-fact. "But I suppose you could say that I sent him on an important errand." If you could call him sending the blond off to get better treatment in Grande Isle and subsequently letting him die alone an errand. "Is there any particular reason why you're so interested in my associate? I'm beginning to think that you don't like Louis...that's sure to hurt his feelings."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm
insidiousEnigma

"Yes...and just like a typical storybook vampire, you're living out here secluded and so far away from the reality that is the real world," he teased. "Regarding Vincent, I was under the assumption that 'doing as he pleases' consists of staying by your side at all times," Izaya continued, "but I suppose I've never met the man personally, so I wouldn't know." He shrugged and leaned back.

"Eh? Of course I'm interested in anyone close to my senpai," the black-haired man chuckled. "Especially since there are so few who fit that bill. And if it's about people not liking people, I'm pretty sure it's your Louis-san who doesn't like me. And yet we only just met! How can this be? Perhaps jealousy?" He peered around for the other man, trying to catch him out the corner of his eye so as not to be entirely too conspicuous.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

Andre rolled his eyes over the top of his mug but didn't bother to respond. He had his reasons for the needed privacy and he was fairly certain that Izaya knew that. "You seem to think you know a lot about a man you've never met personally." He said lightly, adjusting his legs so they were crossed on the counter once more. "Louis is the strong, silent type." He grinned at the exasperated look his associate shot him from across the room. "A...kuudere? If I'm using the term correctly."

The blonde met Izaya's gaze for a moment before slowly shaking his head, "If there's nothing else, Sir...?" Andre snickered quietly and waved his hand. "Sorry, sorry, of course you can go." Louis bowed his head respectfully before ducking out of the kitchen. "See...you hurt his feelings, Izaya."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 pm
insidiousEnigma

Laughing at Andre's eye roll and comment, Izaya replied, "Of course. He's still human after all, isn't he? Predicting and observing human behavior is my absolute favorite hobby; been so for years. If senpai noticed me, he would have been aware of this." Smiling flirtatiously, he set down his mug and pulled himself up so that his knees were propped up on the stool. Putting his palms up on the counter, he used his arms to support him as he leaned close enough to whisper in Andre's ear.

"Ehh? If he's a kuudere, then wouldn't that suggest that Louis-san has a dere side to him?" Lifting one hand, Izaya reached out to delicately brush aside a few stray strands of purple hair that had strayed from Andre's messy bun so he could gain better access to his ear. His lips were almost touching as he whispered to his former upperclassman, but his crimson gaze was on the large man who was the subject of their conversation. Louis was already headed out, but Izaya kept talking.

"I wonder...does he want to leave because of hurt feelings, or because he can't stand to see you conversing so intimately with me? Maybe he's jealous."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am
Andre knew that look.
And...he found it a little odd to be seeing it on Izaya's face.

The purple-haired man sipped at his tea indifferently as his guest leaned into his personal space, "Mmhm, I've seen it a few times." He murmured conspiratorially, his gaze darting to Louis' retreating back. Tense, squared shoulders, hands clenched at his sides, measured steps...It was obvious that the blond could hear them still. He listened carefully, tracked the others footsteps and it seemed that his butler hadn't gone much further than into the next room.

Andre smiled at the others obvious move.

"Are you trying to make him jealous?" He asked curiously, ignoring the hairs raising on the back of his neck from the warm breath and tilting his head a bit. "It's considered rude to provoke people, you know." A sly smile tugged at his lips as he set his cup on the counter to his right.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:43 am
insidiousEnigma

"Ooh, do tell," Izaya cooed, his features perking with interest. He grinned at the question next asked of him.

"Whaaat? Now why would I do a thing like that?" he whined, feigning indignation with a pout. Leaning forward even further, he moved his supporting arms up from his seat to rest on Andre's shoulder instead, crossing them loosely atop it. "It's not like he'd have any reason to be jealous anyway, would it? Not like you're lovers or anything."

He snorted at the older man's final comment. "Since when did you care about what and wasn't rude to do to other people, Andre-senpai?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:24 am
"I'm not going to share." Andre tsked as he turned his head so their noses brushed. "I like to keep those special moments to myself." He said softly, eyes fluttering open so pale blue stared directly into red. He watched the other intently for a moment before his eyes slid shut once more and he laughed lightly. "I find that jealousy is the most irrational emotion." The purple-haired man shifted a bit so he could cross his ankles behind Izaya's back, effectively trapping him there. "We're not lovers but that doesn't mean that he can't be jealous." He hummed lightly before grinning wryly. "And I don't care about what is and isn't rude, I was just stating an observation."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:11 am
insidiousEnigma

Izaya giggled at his senpai's 'tsk'ing and continued to smile when the other man turned to him. The moment may have been likened to a boy's love manga scene of moe between two potential love interests; particularly to those who didn't know both individuals very well. Perhaps even to a few that did, because though his expression was calm, the slight flush to his face suggested Izaya may have become a little more hot and bothered by the other's actions than he'd expected.

"Well, if you're not going to share those, then I guess we'll have to make our own special moments for the two of us to share." As if the rare sight of those pale eyes combined with Andre's laughter wasn't enough, the black-haired man found that the ankles locked around his lower back caused a few shivers to run up his spine. Whether they were still playing with Louis or had moved on to each other or both simultaneously, Izaya was determined not to lose; or at least not to give in so easily.

Batting half-lidded eyes at the older informant, the younger smirked. "That's true enough. But it also means he has no right to get mad if I do this." Putting one knee up from his stool onto the counter, he moved to gingerly brush his lips against Andre's.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:15 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

It was a struggle to keep the smug smile off of his face, but he managed.
Barely.

He wasn't entirely sure what Izaya was playing at, but it was hard not to push further. See how far he could go, see just what the dark-haired man was willing to let him do. There was that familiar feeling, that dark, twisting urge to

takeclaimpushbreakpull

But instead he simply nipped at the others bottom lip and gave a soft, breathy chuckle. "I guess we will." He murmured as he brought his hands up to idly play with the soft fabric of Izaya's shirt. It was a move to both keep the other close but a way to keep him at a distance if he so chose to. "You've never been so bold." He observed, a corner of his mouth ticking up into a small smirk. "I wonder what's gotten into my cute, little kohai..." He hummed before licking his lips and subsequently licking Izaya's due to their close proximity.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 pm
insidiousEnigma

"Mmm..." A low sound resonated from Izaya's chest not unlike a purr when Andre began to toy with the front of his house guest's shirt. "Haven't I?" he chuckled, amused at the comment regarding his boldness. "I know a good many people who would love to disagree with you. However, considering that the last time we met in person we were separated by a wall of glass, I can see how you might have gotten a more...'tame' impression of me than the present."

He laughed. "But we don't have anything to separate us from doing naughty things to each other now, do we...? I always wondered if those rumors about senpai being a hardcore 'S' were true..." The man pushed forward to trap Andre's exploring tongue between their mouths, his teeth ready to catch and hold it captive. Maybe even bite a little if that was what it took to keep it from escaping.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:45 pm
Andre wondered about that.
He wondered about a few things, actually.

First and foremost though was who had been spreading rumors about him being a sadist in high school? It didn't particularly matter because Izaya was the only person from school that he had bumped into since he left all those years ago...but it was still an amusing thought. He hadn't been the most social during his school years. "Oh really?" That was all he managed to get out before his tongue was taken hostage by a rather greedy mouth. An amused noise escaped his busy mouth as a slender hand slid up Izaya's chest to tangle nimble fingers in dark hair.

He pulled...hard.

The scrape of teeth against his tongue stung but he ignored it in favour of staring intently at his guest, eyes dark with interest and barely contained intent. "Those rumors may or may not be true." He tightened his grip on the soft strands and gave a teasing tug. "Is that what my kohai wants, hm?" He crooned as his free hand coming up to curl around the others neck, thumb pressing firmly against his trachea.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:19 am
insidiousEnigma

Sooo perhaps it was or wasn't true that there had been rumors regarding Andre having a sadistic streak. He had always been good at putting on a show, after all; likely had to in order blend in with society and keep his true nature in check. Maybe it had been more of a hunch that Izaya had gotten, particularly after finding out about his senpai's and Zacharie's parents. Whatever the case, he wanted to investigate on the truth of the matter and there was only one way to find out for sure.

Of course, Izaya's mind was still partially on whether or not Louis would be returning. At first he'd thought the man would be too infatuated or loyal or possessive of his old friend to just let the black-haired man continue with his flirtations, but the more time that passed, the more he realized that Louis wasn't likely to interrupt. In fact, he probably had asked permission to leave so that he wouldn't have to deal with whatever emotions were coming up for him by watching and hearing the pair of them interact. Why would he have reason to intervene if Andre didn't directly ask him too? Evidently he wasn't hot-headed enough to do so impulsively.

"What a good, restrained new manservant you have," he murmured to Andre, pulling away somewhat to speak out the corner of his mouth, keeping his volume down. "...He's not coming back, is he?" That was all he was able to get out, though, before he found his host's fingers entwining themselves in his hair to get a painfully strong grip. "Ngh...!" He winced and grit his teeth slightly, accidentally biting down a little harder than he meant to on Andre's captive tongue before releasing it.

His crimson gaze immediately darted from the doorway Louis had left through back to the man who had him in his grip and his wince turned into a sheepish smile. The sudden sensation in the pit of his stomach manifested itself as a different feeling, however - an arousal that Izaya couldn't keep his eyes from betraying despite all his other efforts to conceal it.

"Nnh..Senpai..." he whispered, instinctively attempting to swallow at the feel of the thumb against his exposed, vulnerable throat. "Heheheh...what does it matter what I want? This is Senpai's house. A spider doesn't ask a fly what it wants if said fly willingly accepted an invitation to its web, now, does it?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff