Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Raising A Liepard (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:18 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Fae was breathing hard, as she ran after Nero, who had suddenly taken off on her. Ducking and weaving through alleyways, she found Mizuki, yet she didn't look good. "Okay, okay, stay with me, I'm going to help you." Fae had to work fast, she first placed a tourniquet above the wound to slow the bleeding, before wrapping it in clean bandages. After that, she picked up Mizuki carefully and climbed into Nero's back, "Back to the Pokemon center, we don't have much time." She said to the Arcanine, holding onto him, as he ran through the streets. Mizuki felt cold, Fae quickly took her inside when they arrived, explaining to nurse Joy what had happened, while she took her to the ER.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
When she woke up, Mizuki groggily looked around. She wasn't on any IV's since they gave her blood during the time she was asleep. She looked around not realizing where she was until she noticed she was on a bed. She wasn't too happy about being here. Mizuki started growling as she came to. As she did, she was scared not being in her territory. She carefully got off the bed, seeing that her leg was sutured and bandaged up. Mizuki made her way over to the window and looked up at the moon, which seemed to calm her down remembering all the stories her trainer and mother would tell her while they looked up at the moon together.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:39 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Outside the room, voices could be heard, "Are you sure you want to go in alone? This particular Pokemon has been trouble, if you get..." "I'm sure, she isn't dangerous, just scared and alone, i want to gain her trust, just let us be for the time being." Fae cut in, knowing that Nurse Joy was hesitant about letting her do this, but she got the okay. Slowly opening the door, Fae stopped inside the room, closing the door behind her, seeing that Mizuki was awake. "Hey, I'm glad to see that you're okay, I was worried about you, are you hungry?" She asked her, as she sat down on the floor across from Mizuki, reaching into her bag, then holding out her hand with food in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
Mizuki growled as Fae entered the room, taking Mizuki by surprise. She was hungry indeed, but wouldn't go near Fae at all. Her eyes showed she wasn't very trusting of anyone, no matter what. She'd been abandoned many times because people would give up on her easily. She then went over to the bed, carefully jumped up still holding her leg int he air, before she laid down keeping an eye on the girl who came into her territory without warning and assumed the injured Liepard would trust her.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

"Hmm, I don't blame you, it's not easy to trust anyone after being through so much. I know what it's like to lose those you care about, an illness took my mother from me, I still miss her, but she watches over me from above." Fae looked around the room, hoping there was something she could put the food in, she then spotted a dish sitting on one of the counter tops. Getting up, she got the dish, filled it with food, then placed it on the edge of the bed, before moving to sit in an empty chair that was in the room. "Still, knowing that I have Pokemon with me, she can rest easy and not worry about me getting into trouble."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image
Mizuki listened to the story, interested though she didn't look it. She eventually fell asleep curled up in a tight ball on the bed but her ears were perked at attention, showing she was still listening to what Fae said and did. Mizuki was ready to defend herself if need be but there was something about Fae that calmed her a bit. More so than with anyone else.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:34 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Fae looked around little surprised when Mizuki hissed at her, but she just smiled softly, adjusting her glasses, as she pulled out a book from her bag. "I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to, would you like to hear a little story I've been working on? I'm sure you would like it." Opening up the book to the first page, Fae began to read in a gentle voice, telling the story of a young girl and her two Pokemon.
It started out on the day she got them, a growlithe and a vulpix, from her father who had made it back in time for Christmas from his travels. The little girl spent every minute playing with them, of everyday, until they had become friends. One snowy day, the growlithe wandered off, the little girl was starting to get worried, so she went out to look for him with her vulpix, but the weather took a turn for the worst, and she was caught in a snow storm.
Fae stopped reading, looking up from her book, to see if she still had Mizuki's attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

"I'll take it you're still listening." Fae commented, as she opened the book back up, this time, a pen in hand. She started to write on a blank page, while telling the story from memory; The snow was falling in a flurry, the howling wind whipping it in every direction, making it difficult to see anything. She had to find her missing Pokemon quickly, it was dangerous for her to be out, especially because her clothes weren't made for that kind of weather, the freezing wind was making her shiver. More time had passed, not only that, she had lost her sense of direction, even though she knew the area well. Keeping her wits about her, she had to find shelter and wait the storm out, vulpix knew it to, so she had the young girl follow her to a cave. Cold and scared, unable to go anywhere, she held her vulpix in her arms, keeping warm since it was a fire type.
She wasn't sure how much time had passed now, it was starting to get dark, the temperature was dropping, and panic was starting to set in. There was a sudden noise, voices calling out, hard to hear over the wind, but they were there. Before she could move to get up, her growlithe came running through the mouth of the cave, followed by a search party.
Fae stopped there for the time being, she closed her book, putting it away, then got out a sketch pad and a pencil. Pulling her legs up onto the chair, she observed Mizuki for a minute, then began to draw her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
Mizuki woke up the next morning with a small yawn. She noticed she was on an IV for pain killers after she realized she was groggy from a sedative nurse Joy had put her under so she could get the IV in without any trouble. Mizuki was so groggy that she wasn't worried about the IV. She laid her head down facing the window wanting to be back out there so she could go wherever she wanted.

Sullen Rave Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:05 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Fae had left the room when she finished drawing Mizuki, she would show her the next day, making sure to be quiet, as she left the room. After spending the night in her hotel room, she headed back to the Pokemon center, not only to see Mizuki, but to receive a few special Pokemon from her father and send one to him. Fae now had five Pokemon, her Arcanine and Ninetails, Sylveon, Lucario, and Delphox, which used to be her mother's. That left one space open on her team, Fae knew who she wanted to fill it, but it wouldn't be ready. Once she finished with the trade, she went to see Mizuki, making sure to knock slowly, before entering the room. "I'm back, I see you're doing a bit better, that's good, I have a couple of surprises for you. First, it's nothing special, just a little drawing of you. The other one is a treat, a pokepuff, I made it myself, so I'm sure you'll like it." She got the treat out, going over to Mizuki, slowly holding her hand out to her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image
Mizuki growled a bit but had to admit that the pokepuff did smell good. She saw the drawing and was amazed at how well she was able to draw her. She cautiously got up, went over to Fae, and started to eat the pokepuff after she sniffed at it for any kind of sedative. She wasn't taking any chances from earlier when the sedative was in her food and water despite her not being able to taste it. She then took the pokepuff out of Fae's hand and laid down munching on it, looking a little happier as she did.

Sullen Rave Angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

"Well, at least you didn't hiss at me this time, that's a step in the right direction. So, I wanted to ask, and I don't expect you to go for it, but would you like to join my team? I have room for one more, you would be perfect, plus, you'd get a new home." Fae said to Mizuki, going to sit back in the chair from day before, after she took the puff.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
Mizuki finished the pokepuff before she heard what Fae had to say. She had to admit, she was surprised that Fae wanted her, but in her mind, she thought Fae would abandon her like the others had for the same reason. The reason was because those people were having kids and didn't want her to hurt their baby. What's to say Fae wouldn't do the same when she was to have a child? Mizuki didn't want to be hurt again.

Sullen Rave Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:37 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Watching Mizuki closely, seeing how the Pokemon was surprised by her offer, Fae could tell it also made her hesitant. "I won't force you to come with me, just thought you would like to have a new home, I promise things will be different, giving homes to Pokemon is what I love to do, and it's also what I'm good at." She said to the liepard.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image
Mizuki wasn't sure what to do. On the one hand, she wanted to have a home where she was loved and cared for, but on the other hand, she was tired of being hurt. She thought about it for a few moments before she went against her instincts she'd gotten through living alone for so long and nodded. She'd at least give Fae a chance, but at the first sign of trouble, or any plans of getting rid of her, she'd be gone before it could happen. She then carefully got down off the bed, despite the IV still in her arm, went over to Fae, and placed her head on the girl's leg cautiously, trying to see if she was telling the truth.

Sullen Rave Angel

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces