Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:17 pm
Lural

"Any non-violent means of incapacitating are good ideas, in my opinion." Zacharie said as he got himself situated in his seat. "I may be a member of Team Rocket but I aspire to be a doctor and intentionally causing harm isn't something that I'm particularly keen to do." He knew that the day would come that he would have to push his own personal moral code aside in order to get a job done, but he hoped that day was in the distant future.

"Is that what you do in the labs?" He asked curiously, "Weaponize plants?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm
insidiousEnigma

Mau fell contemplatively silent as they left the garage. When he finally spoke, he said "I hope you never have to. Somethings can haunt you forever." Of course some times, you also grew to accept what you've done, even embrace it. Sometimes Mau worried that he had become the latter.

He sighed and shook off the melancholy thoughts. "Hardly. I was a botanist, or perhaps more like a botanical chemist, in my civilian life. When I first joined, there was not really a place for someone who... played with plants, as they put it. This was well before I came to Kodo, mind you. So as a career shift, I studied neuroscience. I deal heavily with what moves clones will know when they're ready." Or he did. He didn't do much in the labs these days. "A pet project of mine has been trying to reprogram one of my own pokemon to accept a new name." It had been slow going, but it was so embarrassing to keep calling his arcanine 'Wooford.'  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:11 pm
Lural

"Ah, that's what I do as well." Zacharie smiled widely, turning his attention away from the window and towards his companion. "Botany is important to medicine and chemistry, whoever told you that is an idiot." His tone was matter of fact and held no room for disagreement. "Without botany we wouldn't have the medicines that we have today." He grumbled, obviously very passionate about the subject. "Neuroscience is interesting, when I was younger I read through a couple of books dedicated to the subject. It's not something that I would like to specialize in...but it definitely has it's merits and uses." He hummed lightly. "How is that going for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:40 pm
insidiousEnigma

Well, he really was liking this guy more and more! He gave a soft laugh. "I can see where they were coming from. It was a small branch, not really well established like what we have here in Kodo. And... don't tell anyone, but his was some nearly 20 years ago." Maybe it was more like 18. Ah, nothing like feeling his age when he talked about joining team rocket. He wondered if this kid was even alive when he joined up. "But it gave me the chance to learn something new, and oddly enough, I'm ok with slaving over pokebrains." He glanced over to Zacharie quickly. "Hm?" His eyes were back on the road. "I've made pretty good progress. It has been a process, and I've had other projects on my plate. But I enjoy what I do. And I can still keep my plant growing as a hobby. So that's a plus."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:21 pm
Lural

Zacharie didn't even know that Team Rocket existed 20 years ago.

"I see...I suppose that makes more sense, then." He conceded with a slow nod. "At least you found another subject that you found interesting." He was thankful that he didn't have to put his own interests aside just to be useful. Though he wouldn't have any particular problem working full time in the clinic, he thought he would get bored without his side projects. "Do you work strictly on pokemon or do you use your practices on humans as well?" He asked curiously, fidgeting a bit until he could kick his feet up on the dashboard.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff