Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:07 pm
Sao Kasai

[Entryway: Found Izumi! Also potentially open!]

"Izumi-chan!" Izaya cried, running over to the young lady to throw his arms about her shoulders in a huge hug. "You look so cuuute! I can't believe you got all dressed up for the occasion! It must have been a lot of work, but it really paid off!" He gave her a small peck on the cheek and beamed, holding her at length. "Are you okay? You look so nervous. I'm so proud of you for coming, though, even if you don't like crowds! What might make you feel better?"

He offered his arm to her before admiring Max. "What a handsome pokemon! Maybe I should have had Psyche and Delic dress up too," he said thoughtfully, glancing at his own companions. "I thought it might have been a bit redundant, though, since Delic already has hearts and Psyche's already all sparkly. And they're both pink." The man giggled. "Psyche, Delic, this is Izumi-chan! Say hello to her and her friend!"

the energetic Sneasel said, waving large claws in greeting. He seemed easily distracted, however, because the next second his yellow eyes were following a couple who passed by.

Delic chimed in, using his psychic powers to levitate next to the Scyther's shoulder. the Chingling asked flirtatiously with a wink.

"Oh, I forgot! Would you feel better if we went to eat first?" Izaya asked, recalling his prior train of thought. "Or would a little dancing help you relax?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 pm
[Passing restrooms - (soon to be with) Luxury]

Oh, there's a ball coming up hosted by the group opposing Team Rocket? they'd asked. You should attend, maybe you'll learn something new and get over that slump you're in, they'd said. We'll send you something to wear.

And they had, indeed, sent him an outfit to wear; an outfit not unlike the one he wore regularly, but not nearly as casual and much more suitable for an occasion such as the one Ion had dutifully agreed to attend. A light gold-colored pendant in the shape of a tuning fork hung down in front of his chest, nearly blending in with his green- and gold-accented attire. Thin, decorative streams of gold broke up the white of his shirt and lined his collar along with the edges of his flowing sleeves, the ends of which stopped above his elbows. Beneath those sleeves was a second pair that hugged his arms like gloves, stretching down around his wrists before tapering to a point on the tops of his hands. Apart from the thin bit of gold that lined the edge of those sleeves around his wrist and came to a point around his middle fingers, the rest of both sleeves were solid white. A pair of similarly white pants and white shoes with lines of gold snaking through them completed his attire.

"It was kind of my parents to suggest we come here, wasn't it?" He asked of his Braixen as he walked along, edging closer to the wall as he did so to make room for a couple to pass them by.

Jozette merely grumbled a reply and readjusted the straps of the bag she wore over her shoulders. She hadn't really wanted to go, but nonetheless had insisted on attending the ball with him. A large white ribbon circled her neck before ending in a bow in the back, and for the umpteenth time the fire-type reached up to itch underneath it. Ion offered her an apologetic smile over his shoulder in response.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:17 pm
[ Coming out of Restrooms - Ion ]

Making her way out of the restroom, Luxury decided her best course of action was to track down her run-away sister. No way the little brat could just drag her here and run off to leave her all dressed up and totally alone. She'd have never even come here if not for Calico, so how dare she!

Of course, wrapped up in her own head and planning on just what she was going to say to that little brat once she found her, Luxury stopped paying one-hundred percent attention to where she was going. Once out the door, she almost immediately bumped in to someone who seemed to be avoiding the traffic Luxury was about to throw herself into to find CJ. "Oh!" Well that was graceful.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just..." She attempted to stumble out an apology, but as she wasn't used to walking in heels she ended up more focused on staying upright. This, unfortunately, included having to lightly use the person she bumped in to to keep herself from flat out falling on him.

Him.

Oh boy.

Literally, /boy/. Two things Luxury noticed right off the bat: One, he was indeed a 'he', as in male, as in boy, and two, he wasn't a Rocket. At least, she was pretty certain he wasn't. That green hair is something she'd have surly noticed around base... This day keeps getting better...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:33 pm
[Zacharie-Entryway-being an awkward moose CLICK ME]

Zacharie wasn't entirely sure why he had decided to come. Valentine's Day was a holiday for couples...lovers...significant others...or whatever. Zacharie was none of these things and had never thought of himself as one of these things...but Andre had been cooped up in his house for so long and it had taken quite a bit of convincing to get him to agree to come so...here he was. Light grey, slim fit trousers stretched comfortably over his legs as he shifted his weight from foot to foot. His white button up probably sported a few new wrinkles from anxious hands, but the sleeves of a similar light grey fit to his toned arms in a way that drew attention away from the creases. At least he hoped so. And last, but certainly not least because it made him feel ridiculous despite it being a flower, three pink Asters were tastefully arranged at his breast pocket.

The agent checked his wristwatch for what felt like the 12th time, anxious for his brother to arrive or at least for someone he knew to show up so he wouldn't be standing alone.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:39 pm
[Zack? Oooh Hi there! <3 Entryway ]

Was that! Ooh it was! Look who dressed up all nice. Lex walked over, lips curling in a bright smile, just lightly covered in lip gloss. "Well! This is a surprise, and you look nice Zack," if a tiny bit creased and were those pink flowers? Wasn't he just cute.

"Waiting for someone?" He questioned, motioning about the room. His pokemon stayed close, watching the people come and go.

insidiousEnigma
Such a cute awkward moose/ Lex has the urge to say hi.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:43 pm
[Enterence ---->possible going to Buffet /opening]

Michiko tugged at her dress and sighed. She knew fussing about outside was NOT helping whatsoever. To be perfectly honest, she doesnt feel comfortable going to these dances. Never had and never will, even when she went to them when she was little.

She always felt so...isolated. And how is that possible with so many people around? The only thing that made her come here was that she heard that some good music was playing, no surprise there, she was a sucker for music.

Her bangles on her left jangled as she pat her hair nervously, thinking it was out of place even though it wasnt. She had her hair up differently tonight, her hair high up and threaded throughout it was little diamond pins holding her hair up, and she had some more natural makeup on tonight then from her usual but kept on the dark blue eyeshadow to bring out her light brown eyes more.

Her right hand was being pulled and she looked down at Cinderella, her sylveon. She smiled at her pokemon's attempt to comfort her. She was glad she brought Cinderella with her tonight, even though she should have left her at home to care for the egg but all her other pokemon are put away except for Ibarra and Morrgian. They are pretty capable at taking care of the egg.

She petted her sylveon and gestured towards the doors. "Let's go to the buffet. I dunno about you but Im starving and I hope we can run into someone we know." She started walking towards the building and through the doors to get some grub.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 pm
Shaddaling
Still chilling in the Entrance way

Oh thank god.

Zacharie gave a relieved sigh as Lex approached, a small smile tugging at his own lips in return. "Lex, I'm glad to see you." He said honestly, letting his hands drop down to his sides so he'd stop creasing his shirt. "Oh," He glanced down at himself before giving his old roommate a clinical once over as well. "That's very kind of you to say, but you look," He cocked his head slightly, "...Lovely. That's the first adjective that comes to mind. I hope you don't find that insulting." He reached up to push a stray strand of hair back from his face. "But...yes. I'm waiting for my brother. I finally talked him into leaving his house and he showed a bit of interest in this party so..." He trailed off awkwardly before giving a faint shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:59 pm
[Keita Rowan - Entryway]

Standing at the entryway, Keita looked around for a while to decide what she was to do here. This wasn't her kind of event, but it couldn't be all that bad right? After all, the place seemed nicely decorated, and her Galvantula seemed to be enjoying himself. She hadn't seen the bug pokemon so happy in a long time. It always seemed to be a stale mate with her older female Galvantula, but she was happy to see Shock so excited to be here.

Now if only she had worm something that possibly matched Shock a bit more than her long emerald colored dress with black roses. She loved her dress, but the grunt found it hard to seem in place when she didn't match her pokemon in the slightest. Not that everyone else matched as well, but Shock was kind of like her date in a way. It just felt weird not being matching in her opinion.

(Dress reference)  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 pm
insidiousEnigma
Still chilling in the Entrance way

"Not an insult at all, Zach. I'm rather use to it, when dressed like this," He motioned to the vintage cream and gold, and preposition one of the straps a bit. "But, I do like having a wider arrange of acceptable colors and styles for these sorts of events."

"He's probably fashionably late, is all. Do you want some company till he shows?" Lex asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 pm
Izaya Orihara

"Mi! Mi!" Izaya and his pokemon would hear a small cheerful voice close by to them. Only to find a beaming Minun holding out a Valentine to them.

Congratulations, you have received a Valentine! USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:18 pm
[Andre - Entrance Way- Wearin' dis except in different colours]

Andre wasn't entirely sure why he had decided to come.
Scratch that, he knew exactly why he had allowed himself to be talked into coming.
Zacharie really was too cute persuasive for his own good.

The information broker sighed softly as he ran his hand through his hair, finally passing his shoulders once more, and looked around for his little brother. It'd been some time since he'd had to get particularly dressed up and the silk material of his navy black suit felt cool and crisp against his skin, a familiar and welcome weight against his skin. "Let's find Zacharie, hm?" He tilted his head slightly to give the oddly coloured Ninetails to his left. Auberon gave a soft noise as she stepped a bit closer to her trainer's side and he let his fingers trail over the soft fur on the top of her head. "Yes, I know. A bit crowded for my taste as well." He adjusted the gold collar of the aubergine button up beneath his vest before taking a deep breath and starting to weave through the lingering people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:19 pm
Izumi Watanabe

The Minun, After handing a Valentine to another human turned to spot Izumi, a look of delight crossed his face once more and he hopped over flinging out another Valentine at Izumi.

Congrats! you have received a Valentine! - USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:23 pm
Shaddaling

Zacharie had no idea what Lex was talking about, but he nodded along all the same. "Well...the colours suit you." He said softly, absently fiddling with his shirt once again. "Ah," He took another glance around the room. "I don't know...he usually is very prompt...but I would appreciate the company." He smiled gratefully and finally released his shirt. "Are you meeting someone here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm
insidiousEnigma
[Entrance Way]

"Thank you, I do try to make sure I don't clash," He replied giving a little twirl to show off the rest of it and chuckled.

"Ooh, I'm going stag tonight, my boyfriend couldn't make it." And Lex would have offered Taavi some clothes, if he thought that Taavi would look good in drag or had a dress that would look good on his boyfriend. They had such vastly different complexions. "I'm hoping to meet a friend or two, but he'll show when he does."

No one could rush K.O.

"It is rather nicely decorated, isn't it? I'm glad they didn't go overboard, Valentines just really can lend itself to tacky."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 pm
[Near restrooms - Luxury]

With Jozette in tow, dutiful as ever, Ion walked along, his gaze drifting up and around at the various decorations within the convention hall. Pretty as they were, they didn't distract his Braixen, but unfortunately she noticed too late to warn her trainer as he collided with another person. "Oh!" He said, startled but upright, and as he felt her lean on him to regain her balance, he made a point to remain perfectly still lest he cause her to lose her balance further. "I'm so sorry," Ion said, his demeanor and voice apologetic, "I should've paid more attention to where I was going. Are you alright?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff