Ludwig Kakumei~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:16 am
is it gonna be released in US, like from Tokyopop or VIZ?
'Cause if so, there might be a chance I can get it here! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:23 am
yea I heart prince Ludwig! He's a necropheliac! Yea! heart xd  

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:32 am
Sonoshi

No news yet -_-
You think they will? Dunno how many people would be comfortable with Ludwig's Bluebeard-esque collection of dead girls.

As for Ludwig being a necrophiliac? Hmm...is he really a necrophiliac or does he just like displaying pretty (dead) girls.
He seems keen enough on living girls as long as they have big chests ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:57 pm
Sai-kun
Sonoshi

No news yet -_-
You think they will? Dunno how many people would be comfortable with Ludwig's Bluebeard-esque collection of dead girls.

As for Ludwig being a necrophiliac? Hmm...is he really a necrophiliac or does he just like displaying pretty (dead) girls.

I thought he was keener on dead girls with big chests. whee His attraction to Snow White ended when she woke up. wink  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:16 pm
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
Sonoshi

No news yet -_-

I thought he was keener on dead girls with big chests. whee His attraction to Snow White ended when she woke up. wink

Good point ^_^;
But didn't he kinda like that girl in that chapter with the bearded "guy" (I want to say it was Bluebeard chapter but I havent read it in so long, I dont remember ;_; ) until her falsies came out?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:45 pm
Saddly I agree that it should have lasted longer... Makes me all sad. *sighs*  

Tia Mia

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:37 am
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
Sonoshi

No news yet -_-

Good point ^_^;
But didn't he kinda like that girl in that chapter with the bearded "guy" (I want to say it was Bluebeard chapter but I havent read it in so long, I dont remember ;_; ) until her falsies came out?

The impression I got was a bit different. I thought that he liked dead girls... And he only pretended to like big girls with big chests so that people won't truly understand him or something. Maybe he liked Snow White, but then he reliezed that she was a total skank... Of course, I've only read the SC ones... sweatdrop I sure do hope the series continues...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:01 am
^^ Ludwig Kakumei^^ Ludwig / Lui, the prince is...weird in a hilarious sort of way^^ errhhmmm...

some necrophiliac playboy with a penchant for girls with big breasts^^ in the briar rose chapter, he mentioned something about his 'big breast sensor' or something^^ ehehe^^

i've only got the S-C chapters...although i plan to buy the real thing when the store here gets a copy or something...^^

Wil / Wilhelm, he's servant is sooo kawaii^^ really loyal, naive and sure puts up to his prince's nature^^  

chloe_shun_kishida

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:39 am
chloe_shun_kishida
^^ Ludwig Kakumei^^ Ludwig / Lui, the prince is...weird in a hilarious sort of way^^ errhhmmm...

some necrophiliac playboy with a penchant for girls with big breasts^^ in the briar rose chapter, he mentioned something about his 'big breast sensor' or something^^ ehehe^^

i've only got the S-C chapters...although i plan to buy the real thing when the store here gets a copy or something...^^

Wil / Wilhelm, he's servant is sooo kawaii^^ really loyal, naive and sure puts up to his prince's nature^^

Who would've seriously thought that a prince would be as perverted and different as Lui? And a necrophiliac also. Quite the twist there 3nodding

Wilheim is so cute. I love the Little Red Riding Hood one, where her cloak was covered in blood and that's why she's called Little Red Riding Hood...so clever! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:59 am
BlackHat
I adore this manga crying

But does anyone agree it should/ could have been much longer. A series like that could have lasted 15 straight volumes and still have ran well. I feal like we were cut short.. sad

*agrees completely* 3nodding  

Nyon Nyon

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:43 am
MadAristocrat
BlackHat

But does anyone agree it should/ could have been much longer. A series like that could have lasted 15 straight volumes and still have ran well. I feal like we were cut short.. sad

Yes, you're right... There are so many fairy tales left she could have used, I wish she would've done it...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:31 pm
Katinchen012
MadAristocrat
BlackHat

Yes, you're right... There are so many fairy tales left she could have used, I wish she would've done it...

XD I wonder what she'd to Cinderella X3  

Amikins

[Lagrashu]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:17 am
Yes, it should have been longer. It all went so fast.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:24 am
Amikins
Katinchen012
MadAristocrat
BlackHat

She'd probably have loads of fun with the original European version that has the evil stepmother sentenced to wear red-hot iron shoes and dance until she falls over dead...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:27 am
Sai-kun
Amikins
Katinchen012
MadAristocrat
BlackHat

She'd probably have loads of fun with the original European version that has the evil stepmother sentenced to wear red-hot iron shoes and dance until she falls over dead...

Didn't she use the shoes with Snow White? (is this the name in Englsih? sweatdrop )  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff