Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Neo Senshi Times =^.^= (Please join. We need people.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:32 pm
ummm do i have to be a old senshi cause i srta made one up and i was wondering if i could use it  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:18 pm
You can play an old senshi like Venus or Mars when they appear sometimes and play your own character the whole time. This Rp is going to be mostly made up of new senshi and Chibiusa as the new Sailor Moon andHelios as the "Tuxedo Mask" replacement. Pallas, Ceres, Juno, and Vesta have to be taken up too.  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:03 pm
i will be sailor venus then and my own charactor if thats ok  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Sure! YOU ARE IN, MON AMI!  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:31 pm
heh awsome ok my profile i had already done is in the profile page and her name is kana but in senshi mode she is sailor millenia heh awsome so do i have to do a profile for minako  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:35 pm
Dir-en-Grey princess
heh awsome ok my profile i had already done is in the profile page and her name is kana but in senshi mode she is sailor millenia heh awsome so do i have to do a profile for minako

Nah not for Minako.  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:00 pm
awesome tnx  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:53 pm
Your welcome.  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ButterFox_of_DOOM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Senshi: Anisa Shiidou/Sailor NovaStar
Powers: Star Melting Strike; Hell Shocking Inferno; Golden Fire Arrows
Planet of origin or castle: North Star
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ignore name in picture please^^;;
Inner, Outer, Allie, or Enemy: Ally
Story: In her past life she was princess of the north star. uh.... You'll figure the rest out as we go along... ^^;;

I'll also be Hotaru and Ceres <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 pm
I'd be happy to play Rei when she's needed.  

Meowhair

Gean-Merani

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:36 pm
I will like to be sailor serus (its a star)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm
could i be Sailor Ceres rather than Sailor Juno?
sorry for any confusion.
thanks guys domokun

User Image  

Skwiddz

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 pm
I'll be sailor saturn or the sailor on my profile page. Mortica Engel, it's on page 5 smile but to make your life easier...

*edit*

Name: mortica engel
Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Metal
Element of Influence: Steel or Iron
Birthdate: January 13th, 1986
Sign: dunno
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140 (full armour, 180)
Blood: O
Hobbies: making art out of metal, practicing with her sword(jousting), listening to heavy metal, classical, reading, and going to church functions ^_^.
Fav. Color: silver, black
Fav. Sport: jousting
Fav. Food: Pad Thai
Least: Anchovies
Fav. Subject: Woodshop
Least: Latin
Strengths: Physical fighting abilites, loyalty to her friends, kind, she will tell you whats best for you even if it means hurting you. A true friend, cooking, and silver-smith
Weaknesses: She has a wicked temper...but it only comes out when you make her really really mad. She is a bit audicious but doesn't mean it in a prideful way. She can be very malicious(towards herself) which hurts her in the end..because love is what makes every heart thrive.

Physical Description:
She is a very strong girl, although she was never one to play sports. She has to be to carry all the metal she wears. When in her soldier form...she has large wings made of metal blades and carries a long spear with blades on both sides. She has armour protection on her knees, waist, and her arms. The clothing is very thick and takes a lot for it to tear. Which is very good when she works around blades so much. She has short deep purple hair with and a body of any other sailor soldier .
User Image
Sailor Metal picture

Senshi Attacks: Metal Blade Depsell, Wing blade splinter gush, Sliver slice n' dice, Catabomb Cacoon blade

Defects: Her armour and wings are so heavy that at times she can't perform her attacks at ther optimal performance because she is off balence from the weight.

Background:
Mortica's name literly means "death angel". In latin and german...and that's what she is. But she has a reason for being so...she's had to be around and experience death her whole life. When she was 5 years old, her mother and Mortica were driving home from the market. On the way home a drunk driver hit their car from the back and slammed the car into a tree, which ejected the mother out and slammed into another car. Mortica watched the whole thing from her kiddie seat in the back. She was not harmed but her mother died..pinned between a car and a tree...still alive for 5 minutes until her body died. 3 years later while visiting with her grandmother, Mortica watched as her grandmother had a massive heart attack and died before the ambulence could get there. The next month her dog Sisu had puppies and the mother and all the puppies died but one. She named that hope. Which died a month later...another 5 years later her father was diaganosed with LU Gherics disease (a disease which slowly a person dies in pain while they lose their muscles). At the age of 17, her father died and now lives with her younger brother Akel. One of the other reasons why she loves blades so much is once in awhile she will use them to take away the pain. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Em, i wanted to play Rei, is a formal Profile needed? and is this Rp dead?  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

orphics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:02 am
~Everything here is almost dead T^T ~  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff