Stardew Valley Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:06 pm
speaking of shane, I wish he was romance-able. half because of his character being so relatable (that first cutscene /sob), and half because he looks a bit like my bf haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:39 pm
I made it. I got through the festival (AND WON HAHA PIERRE SUCK IT), and now I'm in the middle of winter. I got the bridge by the mine repaired and found a prismatic shard in the back and now Moon hates me (ILUMOON).

My character is a boy, based on my OC Nara, and I am hardcore going after Elliot. My next game will probably be my HP OC Gwen, and I wanna try for Leah (though Maru is amazing too UGH INDECISION).

CIN CIN!! Repair the bridge on the beach ASAP by bringing 300 wood to it if you haven't already. You'll be happy you did. Lots of gathers over there.

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 am
Patmos of Endtimes
CIN CIN!! Repair the bridge on the beach ASAP by bringing 300 wood to it if you haven't already. You'll be happy you did. Lots of gathers over there.

I shall add this to my todo list for some time tonight!
I'm being a strict adult on myself and not letting me play videogames when it's finally sunny outside rofl

I just made it to Summer and I'm also exploring the mine, trying not to spend all my gold on new swords, bought some of every summer seed, and I'm trying to do the little community center collections, too.
I still have to look at the sewer (I got the cutscene for it) and trying to throw gifts at Seb when he's not in his room, which is like, once every 300 years.
There's so much to do it's lovely~ It's not like DO THIS THEN THIS you can just do what you want? I like it!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 pm
I just opened Calico desert... Lovely but Skull cave.. omg, those flying things are viscious, don't go in there until you really have maxed out combat and got good gear.. mine is okay and death... swarm of deatth

On the other hand.. Cactusss

And I'm debatng on romancing Leah or Abigail.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:17 am
I've been playing alllll weekend. Only at the end of spring 1 though but it's so fun!
There is so much to do, love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 am
If anyone is having a hard time kicking butts in the mines, this is how to get the strongest sword in the game.

Prerequisites:

> 1x Prismatic Shard
> The desert needs to be accessable

If you have a check for both things, go straight to the desert and stand in the middle of the Three Pillars while holding the Prismatic Shard. (Not in your inventory, above your head) Something awesome will happen, which grants you the Galaxy Sword.

NOW, the only reason I know about this is because I was looking at the Wiki page for the shard. I highly recommend using the Wiki, even if you're just reading up on something random, because you may never know what could be really useful to you until you've decided to sell it. o wo

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas