[FIN] Check Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 am
...Oh of course she could understand one of her pokemon. Of course! Maybe it was random who got it after all, surely he couldn't be a more unpleasant person than she was! Or it wasn't about pleasantness, she had an offensive personality but maybe she'd never really done anything wrong.

Taavi watched the brunette converse with the ghost type, seething silently with envy and linger anger and at the same time very much hoping that the Mismagius had talked her human companion down and this was all over.

"Are we done here?" Taavi asked after a moment, the heat had gone out of his voice but it retained an angry edge. "Because unless you'd like to yell some more I have places to be." Not particularly fun places but better than staying here, so long as Alyssa didn't decide to drop by that was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 am
The man's response earned him another heated glare as Sera gestured to him before looking to her Mismagius. "See?"

"Magius," the ghost-type sighed.

The brunette huffed and put her hand back on her hip. "We are if you're done trying to act like the better person here," she said. 'Are we done here' indeed. Oh well, the altercation had somewhat succeeded in distracting her from the pain in her arm... Ugh, so much for doing more shopping. Maybe she'd just go home and suffer there instead. No need for him to know that, though. "I'm sure you do," she said with a casual shrug, not believing him for a minute. As she walked past him, she gestured to her pokemon to follow her, "C'mon, let's go to that jewelry store on the corner; I think I want some new expensive necklaces to put in tiny bags."

Giselle rolled her eyes and Anya offered Taavi an apologetic look, but beyond that all three pokemon moved to follow her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:34 am
Well at least the pokemon with her seemed to know she was awful, that was some comfort though he felt bad for them being stuck with her. Once the woman had turned away Taavi gave the Umbreon and the Mismagius a tired, apologetic looking smile and shrugged slightly. With that there didn't seem to be anything else to do and so, after a brief pause to collect his scattered thoughts, Taavi started off again towards Abel's apartment.

Tiny little bags, couldn't he have thought of something better than that to say? Ugh.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff