Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
The United Nations of Gaia Member Map Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:38 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I created a ZeeMap here. If anyone would like to be added to the map then post where you live here in this thread. All I need are your city/town, your state/province/etc and your country.

Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines

ˆ_____ˆV  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:56 pm
VanS3n
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I created a ZeeMap here. If anyone would like to be added to the map then post where you live here in this thread. All I need are your city/town, your state/province/etc and your country.

ˆ_____ˆV
Added. heart  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:59 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
VanS3n
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

ˆ_____ˆV
Added. heart

grazie .. ˆ_ˆ  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:52 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Hey there! I'd like to be added, please! emotion_kirakira
I live in São Paulo (the State has the same name of the city), Brazil. emotion_bigheart
I actually have some knowledge of Brazilian states because of the geography alphabet games I play. 3nodding You've been added.

I am both surprised and happy to know that! Usually, when I say that I live in São Paulo, people usually asks me where exactly is it. And when I explain, they ask if it's near Rio de Janeiro emotion_awesome
Thank you very much for adding me, by the way emotion_yatta

Well Rio de Janeiro (state) is right next to Sao Paulo (state). xd You're very welcome. Thanks for joining. heart And posting. heart

Is it too welrd if I say that I've never visited Rio de Janeiro, but I have already visited other States that are way more far than Rio? xd
You're welcome! I usually am not that active on Guilds, because I am kinda shy, but I really like to meet people from different places emotion_yatta
It's not weird at all. xd Where did you go?

Hopefully this can be a Guild where you feel comfortable talking. heart

I've been to Porto Seguro, Natal, Goiás, Fortaleza, Florianópolis, Blumenau, Iporanga, Maceió, Vitória, Santos, Paranapiacaba and Minas Gerais. OH. By the way, I've lived in Japan for six years and I've also visited France, Italy (my favourite country so far emotion_bigheart ), Belgium, Spain, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico and the US. yum_strawberry

It certainly is! Now I am trying my best to start conversations with the other members as well xd

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Sora Kodo

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:00 pm
Hi, I'm from Hayward, CA, USA.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:13 pm
Sora Kodo
Hi, I'm from Hayward, CA, USA.
Added. heart  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:13 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

I am both surprised and happy to know that! Usually, when I say that I live in São Paulo, people usually asks me where exactly is it. And when I explain, they ask if it's near Rio de Janeiro emotion_awesome

Well Rio de Janeiro (state) is right next to Sao Paulo (state). xd You're very welcome. Thanks for joining. heart And posting. heart

Is it too welrd if I say that I've never visited Rio de Janeiro, but I have already visited other States that are way more far than Rio? xd
You're welcome! I usually am not that active on Guilds, because I am kinda shy, but I really like to meet people from different places emotion_yatta

I've been to Porto Seguro, Natal, Goiás, Fortaleza, Florianópolis, Blumenau, Iporanga, Maceió, Vitória, Santos, Paranapiacaba and Minas Gerais. OH. By the way, I've lived in Japan for six years and I've also visited France, Italy (my favourite country so far emotion_bigheart ), Belgium, Spain, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico and the US. yum_strawberry

It certainly is! Now I am trying my best to start conversations with the other members as well xd
So jealous. . . I've never left Newfoundland.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

I am also jealous, because I've never been there! I've always wanted to visit your country. When I was studying Tourism Management, I'd always choose New Zealand and Italy as my "theme" on works and seminaries emotion_kirakira

P.S.: I really hope that, by "Newfoundland", you mean NZ hahaha xd

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

I am also jealous, because I've never been there! I've always wanted to visit your country. When I was studying Tourism Management, I'd always choose New Zealand and Italy as my "theme" on works and seminaries emotion_kirakira

Nope. NL, in Canada. You could have checked the Guild map. razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

It only occured to me after I sent the reply lol emotion_donotwant
Well, but I've never been to Canada too. emotion_awesome My brother and I are planning to move either to move NZ or Canada after we finish our studies. But I am not sure about what is going to happen in the future. emotion_c8

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:18 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

Well, but I've never been to Canada too. emotion_awesome My brother and I are planning to move either to move NZ or Canada after we finish our studies. But I am not sure about what is going to happen in the future. emotion_c8
You wouldn't like the weather here. xd I think you'd be more comfortable in British Columbia if you came to Canada.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:22 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

You wouldn't like the weather here. xd I think you'd be more comfortable in British Columbia if you came to Canada.

Really? Why? xd  

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200