Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 pm
Vlad T
Hello?

I am Vlad, and I was just invited to this guild, though I'm not fully sure yet what it is.
I'm 25 and live in southern California, I'm a fine arts major and an art history minor.
Welcome aboard! It's pretty much a free for all. xd I have subforums for themed threads and the main forum is essentially a chatterbox. I guess the main point is just to meet new people from other places.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:43 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Vlad T
Hello?

I am Vlad, and I was just invited to this guild, though I'm not fully sure yet what it is.
I'm 25 and live in southern California, I'm a fine arts major and an art history minor.
Welcome aboard! It's pretty much a free for all. xd I have subforums for themed threads and the main forum is essentially a chatterbox. I guess the main point is just to meet new people from other places.

^^ ah, well its a pleasure to meet you.  

Vlad T

Dapper Cultist

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:46 pm
Vlad T
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Vlad T
Hello?

^^ ah, well its a pleasure to meet you.
Nice to meet you too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:32 pm
Hmm hello. smile I'm Yura, 21 years old in Northern California. I'm finishing up my BA in Psychology and am quite interested in ABA and might look for training there, even though I'm not a very social person. It's worth a shot.  

Sora Kodo

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 pm
Sora Kodo
Hmm hello. smile I'm Yura, 21 years old in Northern California. I'm finishing up my BA in Psychology and am quite interested in ABA and might look for training there, even though I'm not a very social person. It's worth a shot.
Welcome aboard! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:35 pm
Thanks, this place looks interesting. smile  

Sora Kodo

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:36 pm
Sora Kodo
Thanks, this place looks interesting. smile
ty heart Hopefully it will get more interesting as people post more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:15 pm
Hello...
Thanks for the invite....my name's Joey (Joe) and I am from Canada...
I enjoy games, movies, drawing, and listening to music...  

LeScrub

LeScrub

Friendly Fairy

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 pm
LadyScrub
Hello...
Thanks for the invite....my name's Joey (Joe) and I am from Canada...
I enjoy games, movies, drawing, and listening to music...
Welcome aboard! Fellow Canadian!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:35 pm
Hi thanks for inviting me here

Name is Xtian .. I'm from the Philippines.. Iloilo City specifically. I guess I'm old. I just got back from a long haitus. I'm back here in Gaia since I have been having so much free time lately.

I'm a visual artist .. doing art exhibitions on both paintings and photography. I'm doing freelance digital illustrations and designs on the side. I used to live in Europe for 4 years. I used to run a destination wedding photography studio with my ex wife in Rome, Italy. I'm still doing photography on a daily basis, let's just say I'm more of a photographer now than a painter. I'm into photojournalism and street photography mostly now. Though I do still use a variety of film cameras and is into lomography as well. I have just ventured into film production and currently is busy with shooting indie films and is part of the local film circle here. I also do vinyl toy customization and was lucky to be a part of several urban art exhibitions especially on urban toys while I was in EU.

Anyways sorry for the long intro ... for more info feel free to check the links in my signature.  

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PoopPuff

Shy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:40 pm
Thanks for the invite whahaha
I'm Sky from Australia ahaha ~ 20 y/o.
Currently studying and have no idea what to do with my life ahahaha... emotion_yatta
Looking forward to making some friends in this guild ;D

Yazzah
Hello & thank you for the invitation!
My name is Yasemin and I'm from Australia!
Born and raised here.
I am 22 and I enjoy gaming a lot, drawing/making graphics, anime/manga, movies, tv shows and chatting to friends.
That's pretty much it xD.
Hope to make some new buddies here!
Awwww yiss another Aussie XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:53 pm
VanS3n

Name is Xtian .. I'm from the Philippines.. Iloilo City specifically. I guess I'm old. I just got back from a long haitus. I'm back here in Gaia since I have been having so much free time lately.

I'm a visual artist .. doing art exhibitions on both paintings and photography. I'm doing freelance digital illustrations and designs on the side. I used to live in Europe for 4 years. I used to run a destination wedding photography studio with my ex wife in Rome, Italy. I'm still doing photography on a daily basis, let's just say I'm more of a photographer now than a painter. I'm into photojournalism and street photography mostly now. Though I do still use a variety of film cameras and is into lomography as well. I have just ventured into film production and currently is busy with shooting indie films and is part of the local film circle here. I also do vinyl toy customization and was lucky to be a part of several urban art exhibitions especially on urban toys while I was in EU.

Anyways sorry for the long intro ... for more info feel free to check the links in my signature.
Welcome aboard! No worries about the length. I'm an amateur photographer myself. 3nodding I tend to gravitate towards nature, plants, birds, etc. and building and boats.

Sky ExSoul
Currently studying and have no idea what to do with my life ahahaha... emotion_yatta emotion_smilies/icon_yatta.gif
Welcome aboard! Australian #2! xd  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:55 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
VanS3n

Welcome aboard! No worries about the length. I'm an amateur photographer myself. 3nodding I tend to gravitate towards nature, plants, birds, etc. and building and boats.

Sky ExSoul
Currently studying and have no idea what to do with my life ahahaha... emotion_yatta emotion_smilies/icon_yatta.gif
Welcome aboard! Australian #2! xd

grazie .. glad to be on board .. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:38 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Hello! Thank you very much for the invitation to join the Guild! emotion_kirakira
My name is Harumi and I've been on Gaia since 2008. I am 22 years old (will turn 23 on May 16th) and I've been living in Brazil since I was six years old. I am in my 2nd year of Law and my hobbies and interests tend to vary a lot.
I enjoy drawing, reading, writing my own stories, watching series, TV shows, movies, anime; penpalling, postcrossing, collecting stamps, playing videogames, listening to music, visiting art exhibitions and spending some time with my family, pets and friends. emotion_bigheart
I've been learning German, Italian and Japanese by myself and I am always trying to improve my English and my Spanish. yum_puddi
I hope we can all be great friends! emotion_kirakira
Welcome aboard. You had me at stamps. owo Do you trade?

Thank you! yum_strawberry Oh my, yes, I do! I can get you all the newest brazilian stamps. Also, I know where to get older ones aswell. emotion_kirakira
I inherited my father's collection and have been slowly combining them with my own. Thankfully I found Colnect and it's helped me sort out what I have. I'm making custom albums and updating the site as I go. I still haven't finished sorting my US and Canada stamps but Germany, Romania, Hungary, Newfoundland, Australia and Czechoslovakia are completely up to date. I'll do Brazil next and let you know when I'm ready to trade. 3nodding I think I might make a stamps thread. I can show you my albums then. heart

That's so awesome! My collection isn't that big yet, I have stamps mainly from Brazil, the US, Italy, Poland, England, Ukraine, China, Thailand, Romania and Germany. I got almost all of them from my penpals' letters. emotion_bigheart
At the beginning, I didn't know how to organize them. I was so glad when I found Colnet! It really helped me to organize everything. emotion_kirakira
I will make sure to comment on that thread gaia_kittenstar

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:51 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Hello! Thank you very much for the invitation to join the Guild! emotion_kirakira
My name is Harumi and I've been on Gaia since 2008. I am 22 years old (will turn 23 on May 16th) and I've been living in Brazil since I was six years old. I am in my 2nd year of Law and my hobbies and interests tend to vary a lot.
I enjoy drawing, reading, writing my own stories, watching series, TV shows, movies, anime; penpalling, postcrossing, collecting stamps, playing videogames, listening to music, visiting art exhibitions and spending some time with my family, pets and friends. emotion_bigheart
I've been learning German, Italian and Japanese by myself and I am always trying to improve my English and my Spanish. yum_puddi
I hope we can all be great friends! emotion_kirakira
Welcome aboard. You had me at stamps. owo Do you trade?

Thank you! yum_strawberry Oh my, yes, I do! I can get you all the newest brazilian stamps. Also, I know where to get older ones aswell. emotion_kirakira
I inherited my father's collection and have been slowly combining them with my own. Thankfully I found Colnect and it's helped me sort out what I have. I'm making custom albums and updating the site as I go. I still haven't finished sorting my US and Canada stamps but Germany, Romania, Hungary, Newfoundland, Australia and Czechoslovakia are completely up to date. I'll do Brazil next and let you know when I'm ready to trade. 3nodding I think I might make a stamps thread. I can show you my albums then. heart

That's so awesome! My collection isn't that big yet, I have stamps mainly from Brazil, the US, Italy, Poland, England, Ukraine, China, Thailand, Romania and Germany. I got almost all of them from my penpals' letters. emotion_bigheart
At the beginning, I didn't know how to organize them. I was so glad when I found Colnet! It really helped me to organize everything. emotion_kirakira
I will make sure to comment on that thread gaia_kittenstar
So you already have an account? xd You should add me as a friend. 3nodding I noticed you never mentioned Canada. I can definitely help with that. 3nodding  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff