Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
I think its sad that our generation needs talking body parts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:02 pm
Now that I've read this topic, I'm so glad I don't see Gaia ads.

ps: this topic title is hella weird and misleading  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:17 pm
Alphagirl

A little. xd Because it's unfinished.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Skyburn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 pm
K-Nesss
to teach them rape isn't ok.
those adverts are so annoying and creepy
-and everywhere!

Indeed, creepy.

I think it's sad that new generations need to be told that regret =/= rape.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:01 am
Talking body parts? What is that?  

MZgen

K-Nesss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:09 am
Alphagirl

Haha! yeah the idea is to get people to click and join in the coversation
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:03 pm
Wow! There are ads talking about consent and teaching people not to rape!?! That is awesome! Could you show pic? I'd really like to see.
Has anyone see the tea and consent vid? I think it is fantastic! https://vimeo.com/126553913  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:25 pm
K-Nesss
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I'm asexual as a man. xp

wow me too. I am not a man though. Most people I've brought that up with dont have a clue. Thank you for sharing
heart

I'm asexual as well. I found out such a thing exists last year. It was truly amazing finding out I wasn't alone and that I'm not as messed up as I thought I was xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:39 am
Esselean
Wow! There are ads talking about consent and teaching people not to rape!?! That is awesome! Could you show pic? I'd really like to see.
Has anyone see the tea and consent vid? I think it is fantastic! https://vimeo.com/126553913

I shall try and find it but it makes me extremely uneasy, its a bit too blunt for me. it comes up when i try to listen to music on youtube

K-Nesss

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:41 pm
Esselean
K-Nesss
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I'm asexual as a man. xp

wow me too. I am not a man though. Most people I've brought that up with dont have a clue. Thank you for sharing
heart

I'm asexual as well. I found out such a thing exists last year. It was truly amazing finding out I wasn't alone and that I'm not as messed up as I thought I was xd
I thought I was asexual for over 9 years. Then found out I'm trans. 9 years wasted. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:38 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Esselean
K-Nesss
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I'm asexual as a man. xp

heart

I thought I was asexual for over 9 years. Then found out I'm trans. 9 years wasted. . .

I wish I had known about asexuality a looong time ago. It would have saved me a lot of suffering. Did you always know your gender or was it kind of an epiphany? I have been wondering if maybe I was agender but I think that is mainly me going through stages of getting upset with people seeing me in a sexual way when it is not who I am.  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 pm
Esselean
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Esselean
K-Nesss
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I'm asexual as a man. xp

heart

I wish I had known about asexuality a looong time ago. It would have saved me a lot of suffering. Did you always know your gender or was it kind of an epiphany? I have been wondering if maybe I was agender but I think that is mainly me going through stages of getting upset with people seeing me in a sexual way when it is not who I am.
Subconsciously I always knew. The signs were there but I didn't acknowledge them. Then I got a gf and realized I wasn't comfortable with my body. It made me think I was asexual. I spent 9 years thinking that until I found out that I was actually transgendered. If I only figured it out back then I might have my sex change by now and be in a relationship. I don't like people seeing me in a sexual way because I don't like my body. If I were female it would be different.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:01 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Esselean
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Esselean
K-Nesss
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
I'm asexual as a man. xp

heart

Subconsciously I always knew. The signs were there but I didn't acknowledge them. Then I got a gf and realized I wasn't comfortable with my body. It made me think I was asexual. I spent 9 years thinking that until I found out that I was actually transgendered. If I only figured it out back then I might have my sex change by now and be in a relationship. I don't like people seeing me in a sexual way because I don't like my body. If I were female it would be different.

"Hindsight. It's like foresight without a future." sweatdrop  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm
I've only seen the videos on youtube, but I do agree with you.

It is creepy and just strait up weird. >.<

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces