Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

Lucian chuckles as he moves his hair. letting his pointed ears show"I am a demon. A very high level of demon. But that is besides the point. I know you are wondering why I am a slave, well boredom causes a lot, also I lost a bet and I had a choice, be a slave or be forever tormented with pleasure without release. I chose the lesser of two evils. Besides its rather fun serving a master that isn't hell bent to kill me. Do not worry I will not harm you. I have never have never harmed a woman or child"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 pm
Farrah eyes widen as he continued to explain his ranking and the reason why he was a slave it never occured to her that demons would lose bets oh well... she frowns abit but calms herself as he explains he wouldn't hurt women or children,"Well.. what if i was a man", she pointed out defiantely,"You would hurt me then? Or would I have to give you a good reason?".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

Lucian shrugs"I would only hurt ones that would hurt me or try to hurt my master"He looks at her some then he looks out

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:01 pm
Farrah bites her lower lip... she wasn't completely sure but she already paid for him she thought bitterly why there was even a slave market she didn't like the idea,"Well Your no slave your a servant you will get wages", she remarks formally,"Also you will be over the household and its doing, preperations for the meals making sure the house is cleaned keeping up with the accounts the usual things a noble woman has to deal with but I'm far to busy trying to keep up my parents business I don't have any time for it", she then goes on,"You will just have to keep it for me wont you?", she smiles.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Lucian looks at her"As mi'lady wishes" he thought with a bore this was going to be"Tis something I am used to doing with my last masters. They had me run their house hold"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 pm
Farrah nodded in approval as the coach finally pulled up to the mansion, she was glad he already knew what he had to do. as they slowed to a stop she grabbed her fan,"Follow me in please I will show you, your office and room", the footsmen opened the door for the two as she exits and heads up the stairs to her front door.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

Lucian shrugs then gets out.He looks around then follows her inside. He caught a scent and and winkled his noses then he covered it
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:43 pm
"This", she remarks as they enter,"Is my home you will be in charge of taking care of it follow please", she leads him up the stairs where they enter a large room with a small library and desk,"And this is your room", she goes over to a door across from the desk and opens it,"And this is your room", she states showing him a moderate size room with a double bed dresser mirror and end tables,"Since your going to be running this place while I have to take care of business I prefer you have a office so you get the room with it", she then turns and motions for him to follow her as she heads down the end of the hall,"And this is my office", she opens the doors to a very large spacious office which alot more book shelves and even alittle area with a fire place, chairs, and a loveseat "You can shows guest here if I am in my room or else where in the house", she smiles, turning toward him,"My room is in the west wing and is the only room with double doors", she then adds,"Any questions?".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

Lucian listened to her then looks at her"What is that god offal smell?"It was the only thing bugging him.He could work with everything she wants him to do but if he had to work in the place that smell bad he would rather not sleep there. He didn't know how humans could stand such a scent
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:00 pm
Farrah smelled the air slighly confused,"Smell?", she questionaly asks,"Smell what smell all I can smell is clean sheets and the outside air", she remarks a tad bit angrily she then goes over and opens the window,"If you can smell something else then please do find it and get rid of it I can't keep up with your uh...", she thinks about the right words to say,"Sensative nose", she remarks she noticed it was really hot outside and frowns why did it have to be so humid? She turns back toward the door,"You need me I'm in my room I have to get out of this long sleeve gown or I'm going to pass out from dehydration", she then exits the room to leave him with his problems.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

Lucian groans low. He know he pissed her off but he couldn't help it. certain smells got to demons. After she left he went to find what was causing the scent when he found it he nearly gagged. It was in the dampest place in the mansion, the cellar. He had found a dead old servant. One that had dies without anyone knowing. He covered his nose and moved out.He order others to get the body out and give it a proper barial. Once that was taken care of he went about cleaning the place up. He was a neat freak. he hated things out of order
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 pm
Farrah had went to her room removing the layers upon layers of clothing she finally pulled out a summer gown that was quarter sleeved and only required a corset, she slips it on over her undergarments and fixes the neck line pulling the fabric up and around to fix it into place properly, she then removes her hair down taking out the layer upon later of pins and such letting it tumble down her back she begins to braid it slipping a ribbon at the end and tying it tight as she takes the long braid and winds it back into a tight bun on her head which she sticks on a few bobby pins in to keep it into place she looks at her self in the mirror pulls a strand behind her ear and then leaves her room heading back into her study she enters and sits at her desk sighing as she begins to read some paper works for another investment into stock.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image

Lucian got everything in order and helped the cook with the food for dinner before he went to his study and looks over the books to see what needed to be done and what needed to be fixed

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:46 pm
Farrah signs a few papers looking over the information that she needed to and then heads down the stairs as she hears the bell ringing for dinner to be served she goes down and sits at the head of the table noting with a smile that tonights dinner looked better than usual she would have to thank Lucian for it later. She wondered what that smell was from earlier and noticed a few of her servants whispering to each other as they passed, she frowns what could possibly be going on around here?
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

Lucian finished his work then he goes to the kitchen. He looks through the drinks then picked a sweet white wine. He walks out and pours the wine into her cup. then ask"How is your dinner mi'lady?"

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces