[Fin] Tonight's gonna be a good night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 pm
Slipstream scowled displeased and sat near Lex's foot, pressing against him, ears lowered in defense at the noise. What was wrong with people? They smelt funny, fake flowers and musk and underlying chemicals.

Lex beamed, clasping his hands. "Well, I am introducing you to the wonder of Long Island Ice teas, the smooth drink that can knock you out if you don't pace yourself, and remember there is about seven shots of alcohol in it." Was it seven? It certainly was at least a handful.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:59 pm
"Haha, wow, I can go with that!" Taavi replied enthusiastically, trying to ignore the sullen Weavile in his peripheral vision. Was she really going to be here the whole night? She didn't seem to want to be here, other than to note how inadequate he was for Sasha, so maybe she'd ask to go back in her pokeball sometime? He hoped so. "I promise not to get so drunk I can't walk, um, we do have plans for later after all right?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:08 pm
"Ooh, I'll make sure you pace yourself," Lex said and leaned forward, nuzzling Taavi's collar bone. "Wouldn't want to miss our plans for the evening because of a case of whiskey d**k."

He turned to Slip. "Did you want to go back into your pokeball?" He questioned her. Slipstream responded with a shrug of slender shoulders and a dark glare shot at Taavi.

"Be nice to Taavi, Slip," he scolded and looked about. "See a booth? Or table or did you just want to go to the bar and order? "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:15 pm
He tried not to notice the way she looked at him, Sasha liked him and wasn't going to be influenced by what his friend thought but-

"Ha! A case of-? Um, I've not heard that one before!" Taavi grinned, leaning into the kiss and turning his head to kiss Sasha's temple in return. "Thanks. I'm, um, I guess not that used to drinking, really, I mean other than the times we've been out together I've not- So! Yeah, thanks, that would be good. Um... you think maybe we could get a booth? I'd rather spend time with just you than with a crowd. I think there's one over there?" Taavi gestured helpfully. "Shall I go grab it?"

How was he going to make Slipstream like him? Why was she so against him?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm
"Grab it before someone else does? And I'm going to order drinks and maybe get some snack food." Food sounded good and maybe some snacks would calm Slipstream down. He gave Taavi one more kiss before moving off into the crowd.

<> Slipstream questioned as she walked a little bit ahead.

"Don't be sullen Slip, Taavi is nice and I know what you are doing." Lex replied, moving through the crowd and managed to get a bartenders attention and placed his order for two long islands, a slider sampler, and chips and cheese.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:33 pm
"Right!" Taavi squeezed Sasha's hand for a moment before hurrying across the bar to occupy the booth, where he promptly sat worrying about how the night was going so far. He just wanted them to have a good time, to have fun, and they were right? He was happy, or he would be if Slipstream wasn't here looking at him like he was dirt. There had to be a way to win her over right?

Taavi started fiddling with one of his braids again.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:45 pm
Lex returned with a pair of tall glasses and a ticket stub for their food when it finished. Slipstream took the booth across from Taavi, sprawling out on her belly, and ignore them both.

"And our drinks, sir." Lex said, sliding in next to Taavi. "Waiting on our food, but take a sip? To see if you like it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm
"Well thank you sir!" Taavi replied with a grin, giving Sasha another kiss on the cheek before leaning forward to sample one of the drinks. On tasting it his eyes widened a little and he sat back quickly again. "Wow! Okay! That does taste pretty strong but I like it! Good call Fluff! Um, so what food are we getting? I mean anything's good! But it's nice to know?" Whatever it was would be a whole lot better than his current diet of instant noodles, with a bit of meat when Valour had spare from a hunt.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:03 pm
Lex chuckled softly and beamed. "I'm glad you like it, strong but good, and got a slider combo, so mini sandwhichs, and chips and cheese, your typical bar food." He pulled his own drink close and started to peal the paper of a straw.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:29 pm
"Strong but good, just like me?" Taavi suggested playfully, flexing an arm which was - in all honesty - a bit more skinny and a bit less wiry-toned now than it had been at the beginning of the year. "Um," Taavi grinned, stopped flexing, and tucked a braid behind his ear, "but that sounds like good food to me! There's nothing about that I don't like the sound of. And. Uh. So. I told you about that egg Mulder and Scully found right?" He had. "Well it hatched aaaaand, I'm going to keep it after all. She'd be in danger in the wild. Um, shiny, you see. People get really weird about that even here where pokemon can look like anything!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:43 pm
Lex gave a snort, playfully punching Taavi in the shoulder. "Pffhs, silly," He leaned in against his boyfriends warm side and nodded. "That you did, so it hatched alright? Oooh, yes, I could see that." And while people could make fake shiny Pokemon it didn't stop the demand for actual shiny pokemon.

"Did you have a name in mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:55 pm
"Heeeeey, I'm not silly," Taavi grinned and gave Sasha a light shove. "I'm super serious and strong and manly, don't forget manly; sports, sports, beer, boobs. Um, but yeah," he nodded and took another sip of his drink, "I was looking through some Finnish names, I thought that would be nice, and I think Kielo? It means lilly of the valley, because she's pretty. I think she is anyway." Feebas were not traditionally considered lookers but there were very few pokemon that Taavi didn't think were either cute or majestic to some degree at least. "Um, so do all of your pokemon have names now?" Taavi added as the thought occurred to him, he was pretty sure the ones he knew of did but there might be others he hadn't met?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 pm
"Boob?" Lex teased slightly and cupped at his nonexistence breasts and pouted. "But, Taavi, I don't have boobs, did you want me to wear some?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. "I think they are a b-cup."

"Ooh, that is pretty," lilies of the valley were not his favorite flower but still it was cute. "Most of them do, we finished TFA and moved onto Prime," Lex replied cheerfully. "I think the theme of transformers names sort of speaks to them, since the naming convention is by what they do, or how they look, or what they are good at."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:39 pm
Taavi nearly choked on his drink; "Timing!" He gasped, coughed, and laughed. "I'm sure you'd look great with boobs, but you look great without. So, hey, up to you. Hehe, I mean, if you find it titillating right? Sorry that was a really bad pun. Um. But my point stands!"

Transformers still wasn't something he'd got too good a grip on, it seemed like there were hundreds of characters and hundreds of versions of each one! You'd have to devote a lot of time and effort to knowing all of them but that was coming from the guy who was pretty confident he could name every pokemon discovered so far and its type. It still struck him as a little strange that all of Sasha's pokemon had been named so suddenly but perhaps once one had a name they'd all wanted one? He'd always thought it was kind of weird to just refer to pokemon by their species.

"I guess that makes sense," Taavi agreed after another sip of his drink, nodding along with Sasha's explanation. "And it's kind of cool, having a theme. Like, it's something they share? Like a family or something. If that makes sense." He hoped that made sense and didn't just sound stupid.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:44 pm
TawnyAngel

"Love, I am the master of bad timing," Lex crooned and snorted, coughing slightly and rest against his boyfriend. "Mmhm, I wear them when my outfit requires them to properly fit the dress." And only dresses actually not that he thought about it. "And cupsize is my sisters so I can steal her outfits when I feel like it."

And he did. He wondered if it was weird for siblings to exchange clothing... though he would have no regrets in borrowing some of his sisters sundresses.

"Themes! Partly, I think they just like watching the colorful robots beat each other up on the television." He paused, looking up and slipped away from Taavi. "Orders up. Come along Slip, lets get our food."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff