Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:43 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
[oh goodie!]

Celestalina nods and then concentrating hard she begins to summon the spirits of Leo and Taurus. With effort she felt the familiar tug of energy from the stars and then like a blast of lightening that nearly pushed her off her feet she seen the spirits appear before her. One a massive Lion and the Other A massive bull they disperesed from their animal forms and took on more creature humanized forms standing before her,"We have been called princess of the stars what do you wish for us to do?", they asked in unsion she smiled and them slightly weary and dizzy but commented as strongly as she could,"There is a great evil ahead of us we must stop take orders from Jankyn he will let you know what to do", she slowly slides to the ground sitting on her knees gripping her staff alittle as the world seemed to spin around her. She stated quietly,"Please a moment... that is all I need I do not wish to weaken us both...".  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn moves some"Leo go around to the left. Taurus go to the back. Celestalina stay here and rest"He walks towards them straight on  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The two spirits nods as they creep in the thick fog toward the humans who were still unaware of their presence. They take up their positions their eyes the only things glowing in the darkness and thick fog. Celestalina heaves herself up onto her feet looking after them wearily she was sad that she was to be left behind but she knew her spirits would help in this fight and she was not needed. She walks alittle ways backwards to find a place to rest and finds a tree she leans up against it dropping back down to sit on the ground she rest her head upon the bark and closes her eyes mediating to herself to regain her strength. Taurus and Leo waiting patiently for Jankyn's command.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn order the attack.He took on the leader of the evils as the spirit took the others  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Leo raced forward trashing out with a golden sword that cut through the evil spirts. Taurus bellowed out waving a heavy axe. These spirits where not noticed under the human eyes and the people whose evil spirits where being slaughted within them suddenly felt scared and ran away leaving enough gaps for some of the innocents to escape. Though a few still remained trapped to afraid to run for fear of being hurt while in the process of it. Celestalina was still mediating while she waited under the tree her strength was coming back but slower she felt worried the sky was so far away it seemed like more than before she felt less connected to the stars now that they had been asleep for so long she was sure though within a few days that her powers would return and that she could help Jankyn even more with summoning more spirits or even fighting herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:46 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn kills the leader.He kept the humans from seeing him.He moves back once all the evil was taken care of.He looks to were the humans were leaving  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The spirits help finish off the rest of the spirits as the innocents and those corrupted by the evil ran off into the thick fog they stepped forward and bowed to Jankyn. Taurus dispensed first but Leo remained and said in a majestic voice,"Tell our princess we are glad to hear from her for our skys have seemed lonely for so long but she is now hear once more we will watch her", and at his words he left Jankyn alone knowing he would relay on the message to Celestalina. Now the young guardian had mediated for a while and she felt herself trying to wallow into sleep once more to think after so many years of sleeping you would wish to be awake? She was sure it was because she used her powers way to soon and it had been so many years. She opens her eyes in the gloom hoping that the battle was over and that she and Jankyn may rest before they can find the other guardians who seemed not to have awoken when they did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:50 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods then walks over to Celestilina and kneels before her"The battle is over. The spirits have left. They have missed you and will be watching over you"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:01 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina sees Jankyn walk toward her from the gloom and sees im kneel before her she nods to his response sadness in her voice as she replies,"I am glad you have won and they were able to help.. I have missed them very much as well", she then stops trying to calm herself before she got to much worked up she needed to know something and she always assumed Jankyn knew the answers. She looks up at him and ask in a serious yet feared tone,"I am worried... I never felt any of the other waking like us do you think they are.....?", she couldn't say the word dead or disappeared forgotten did they ever die? She can't remember she was immortal that was for sure but what happened to all those who she knew so well?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs"I do not know, I can not sense them at all.I felt you awakening after I did.We were the only ones to take my crystal palace as our chamber of sleeps. We will find the others little one. They could of picked a different area to sleep and that is why we can't feel them"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:02 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She nodded her head wearily and looked up at the night sky it was peaceful at last and it looked like the fog would soon dissolved,"Where do you suppose we should look?", she asked abit enchanted at the moment she hadn't or he hadn't been awake for centuries she wondered how much the world had changed since they last walked the earth. Once they found the other guardians they could stay in peace with the humans until they felt themselves locked back into sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs"I think we should see where those humans had gone off to and maybe see how the world has changed"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:43 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"Yes your right", she says rising,"I assume much as changed since we have slept...", she didn't say how tired she was he seemed abit unhappy at the moment perhaps cause he always did get slightly annoyed with her childish antics and she would just apologize smiling. Now she stood infront of him so many years later and she kept that same smile,"Sorry if I seem abit excited... ", she then steps forward into the mist slowly clutching her staff in the process she kept her movements as fluid as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn makes his sword vanish.He smiles"It is alright. You see the world differently then I do."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:44 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She nods back to him kindly she had nearly forgotten his special connection to the earth and he did say the humans were hurting it but.. she couldn't help think maybe it was the evil influencing them to do so... She began to walk aways and she seen a strange light up ahead she comes to stand infront of a large wooden pole very long and thick and at the top was a strange light orbing from what seemed like a glass bowl. She also noticed there were thick black cord like strings attached to the top and they went off to what seemed like another light in the distance. There was metal to around the strings and she looked back at Jankyn in wonder,"What do you suppose that is?". She had just encountered her first light pole.

[lol i'm going to find this hilarious eveyrthing she sees is going to be a surprise to her for awhile]  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff