Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I would say it comes in handy" said Moris after watching what Jeffery can do with water. "Don't think I've encountered an water elementist before, but it is good to know you have control of your ability, Jeffery" he said to him smiling.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:33 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I would say it comes in handy" said Moris after watching what Jeffery can do with water. "Don't think I've encountered an water elementist before, but it is good to know you have control of your ability, Jeffery" he said to him smiling.

the amazing kitsune

he chuckled * yea when i was learining how to use it things were always getting soaked " he said with a smile " i can also controal the tempature of it i can make it boiling hot or i can turn it to ice " he said makeing the water turn into a rose made of ice handing it to moris  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to Jeffery and thought the extra things he said about them was useful also. He blushes when the older male handed him a icy rose. He holds it in his right hand, "Thanks, Jeffery" he said smiling.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:09 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to Jeffery and thought the extra things he said about them was useful also. He blushes when the older male handed him a icy rose. He holds it in his right hand, "Thanks, Jeffery" he said smiling.

the amazing kitsune

he smiled softly at him and then he got a grin on his face " oh moris something i need to ask its what the other telepathic did alot have you tried well moving your self like i guess you could say make yourself fly "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris twirls the icy rose in his hand while listening to Jeffery's question. "Sort of. By as far as twenty feet in the air. Haven't built the courage to go any higher" he answered. "Why you ask?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris twirls the icy rose in his hand while listening to Jeffery's question. "Sort of. By as far as twenty feet in the air. Haven't built the courage to go any higher" he answered. "Why you ask?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey nodded and said "well I can use my water to do something like that so maybe we could go flying around some time " he said

( how should we progress there relationship)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:22 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Since it has nothing to do with airplanes then I say yes to that offer" Moris said. He wonders what the experience would be like and how different it would be to levitating. He uses his ability to hold the icy rose for him, "Ready to head off to my place?" he asked him thinking they spent enough time here.
((step by step, day by day. Maybe a small peck on the lips at the end of the visit at Moris place.))
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:46 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Since it has nothing to do with airplanes then I say yes to that offer" Moris said. He wonders what the experience would be like and how different it would be to levitating. He uses his ability to hold the icy rose for him, "Ready to head off to my place?" he asked him thinking they spent enough time here.
((step by step, day by day. Maybe a small peck on the lips at the end of the visit at Moris place.))
the amazing kitsune

jeffery nodded " sure lets get going then " he said with a small smile and started walking close to moris  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles and left money behind for the items he took from the electronics pile. He leads the way to where he was staying at off campus. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked with Jeffery to the junkyard after leaving the mall. "I won't take long" he said to him as he entered through the gate. "I'm reaching my limit" he thought holding back a yawn. He had stuffed the bag that has the sim card in his jacket pocket for safe keeping while he goes through the electronics area of the junkyard.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:01 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked with Jeffery to the junkyard after leaving the mall. "I won't take long" he said to him as he entered through the gate. "I'm reaching my limit" he thought holding back a yawn. He had stuffed the bag that has the sim card in his jacket pocket for safe keeping while he goes through the electronics area of the junkyard.

Jeffery nodded the the other male and could see the drowsyness in Moris’s eyes as they walked “ okay Moris “ he says following the blonde while making the random puddles rise and make shapes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:43 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris uses his telekinesis to shift through parts he think he will need for the phone. He didn't know what he will need so he went with the basics and figured he could find a book about phones at the school library or book store. His pace was quicker since he has less control of his ability while in this sleepy state and stores the parts in his bag.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:54 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris uses his telekinesis to shift through parts he think he will need for the phone. He didn't know what he will need so he went with the basics and figured he could find a book about phones at the school library or book store. His pace was quicker since he has less control of his ability while in this sleepy state and stores the parts in his bag.

Jeffery walked to the side of the blonde “ you okay rose you look like you’re about to drop any second “ he asked the other male a worried look on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:47 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris' eyelids half closed and he was a bit unsteady when he turned to face him. "I don't think I have the stamina to walk home, sorry" he apologizes. He uses his ability one last time to place money for the parts he is taking with him to where it needs to be. "Ready to go home" he said holding the full bag in his left hand.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:23 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris' eyelids half closed and he was a bit unsteady when he turned to face him. "I don't think I have the stamina to walk home, sorry" he apologizes. He uses his ability one last time to place money for the parts he is taking with him to where it needs to be. "Ready to go home" he said holding the full bag in his left hand.

Giving the blonde a small nod and seeing how tied the other male Jeffery scooped Moris up in his arms carrying him bridal style “ let’s get headed back to the dorm “ he said and starting walking out of the junkyard  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff