Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Return of the Gods {Striker & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:31 pm
Strikercharge
gimme your steam info dorkbutt and i'll send you some presents.

"It's not a castle," "It's a temple" the twins breathed, the chariot coming to a stop in front of a opalescent staircase. As Lilly climbed out of the chariot, people in blue and red robes came rushing out to great them, two extra people in a deep tan coming to take care of the horses.

Turning to help him and her sister down, the blunette smiled at her fiance. "They survived the war perfectly alright. They're strong, just like their father. We don't know if that's been happening to them, though. We've been gone for the past three years in the human world, searching for you." she explained, glancing to the side where someone stood with clothing in their arms.

"Word travels fast in our city. They even knew to bring you clothing more suited to the hot climate of our country." Rose chuckled, brushing past Jake to stand beside her sister. Tugging on a piece of hair, she gave a happy hum and took Lilly's hand in her own. "We'll visit them soon, we just want you to settle in here first," she purred, blinking when two large men came up to stand on either side of them. "James, Victor, the war is over. You don't need to stand at our sides anymore. Go tend the flame or something." she hissed, ushering the duo off really quickly. So annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 pm
Pure T0rture
Strikercharge
lol thanks and my steam name is (G.E.W.P) The Juice Crew. cant miss it, it has a purple icon.

Jacob looked amused, and in awe. "My my. You girls may have changed in looks, but you two are still the lovely duo I fell in love with" He swooned and gripped his arm. "As long as I don't have to take these bandages off, I'll go around naked." He joked. Noticing the two giant bodyguards, he squinted a bit but quickly eased his expression. "You guys sure can make a guy feel wanted, that's for sure. Maybe I can finish up my story over in a bit. But first, I have to face facts....and by facts, I mean my daughters." He sighed. "I thought Niko was scary. Well, he still...forget it." he sighed, still doing very poorly with his jokes. "But of course, you aren't the only ones who have changed. You probably laugh at this, but my Nickname was the Midnight Butterfly for a few years." He informed them, rather proudly. The reason for both will be revealed momentarily.

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:10 pm
Strikercharge

Lilly gave a smile and pulled Jacob into a tight hug, closing her eyes as she rested against him. "we'll go see the girls in a moment, we want to spend some time with you first." she breathed, smiling when Rose joined the embrace. "we want to catch up a little. Besides, you might want to wait on seeing the girls. They're not happy you left."

"That's putting it lightly," Rose snorted, brushing her hair from her face before scooping up the clothes that one of her priests had brought for Jake. "c'mon, we'll take you to our chambers so you can change" she purred, starting inside the temple to the warmth of a great fire in a brazier about the size of a small car, the scent of roses wafting off the various bushes that lined the walls of this part of the temple. Turning back to her sister and husband, she smiled at seeing Lilly so happy. She hadn't smiled like that in forever.

"That's... an interesting title... but you'll probably get a new one while you're here.... most consorts do" Lilly chuckled, kissing Jake's cheek again as she pulled him into the southern entrance to the temple, her body turning blue in response to all of the heat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:36 am
Pure T0rture

Jacob smirked a bit. "Of course. It's been so long, I can just imagine the worry I put you guys through...the vice versa being true as well." He said, hugging the twins back before tailing Rose to their...ahem....chambers. He looked around at the castle as they walked, taking in the sights and sounds of being among royalty again. He sniffed the air and smelled the scent of roses. Appropriate, he thought to himself. "Weird title indeed, but it was my title, and I loved it. New title, you say? Hmm...now you've got me curious" Jacob teased poked Lilly's side playfully. "So, Rose, tell me. How did you guys find me? Granted, I didn't do much to hide my whereabouts, but finding one guy after a decade is nearly impossible." He asked, smiling brightly and embracing Rose before she could embrace him this time .  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 pm
Strikercharge

"We've been looking for you for three years, Jake, we started with just the stuff you left behind in our dorm and went from there. Your journals were pretty helpful. We've been gathering info about you for a while, that's what all that stuff we had with us had been. But, it was either find you today or come back home, so we torched it all," Rose breathed, leading them up a large staircase to the top of the twelve story high tower. It didn't seem to bother the girls at all to walk this much.

"Eventually, we want to introduce you to everyone as our consort. It's more official than just a wedding. You'll have the same status as we do, and it would be a way for the girls to finally have their father figure back," Lilly hummed, pausing briefly at the top of the stairs to look at Jacob and kiss him again. "we're really happy you're back, though." she hummed, tugging him to the door to their room. "C'mon, we can be alone up here." she hummed, pushing past the grand oak door to reveal the bright red room that belonged to Rose, full of plush pillows and a massive bed. Off to the side was a stand with grandiose armor on it, dents and scratches in the armor made it seem well worn. Scorch marks could be seen along the wood of the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 pm
Pure T0rture

It was only near the middle of the staircase that Jacob started to get tired, so he decided to show some of his newfound power and started to float. "My journals? Those old things actually served a purpose?" He laughed. "Yeah, probably for the best. They held a bunch of info that I'd rather not get out to the public." Jacob agreed and stopped at the big door. "Don't you worry though, I have plenty more that I wrote. In case you were curious."

Upon hearing Lilly, he smiled brightly. "Thank you, now that Nikolai is suppressed and shouldn't be a problem anymore, I have no plans to leave any time soon." he promised and took their hands as they opened the door. What he saw made him miss his home castle, especially seeing the armor to the side. "Lemme guess, Rose's armor?" He laughed and pointed, putting his hand down at the second thing that Lilly said. "A....alone?" He asked.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Strikercharge

"the priests can't bother us while we're up here. They're forbidden from bothering us," Lilly hummed, laying across a pile of pillows as she watched Jake with a happy smile. "We tend to rotate what side of the city we're on each day. So tomorrow we'll be in my tower over there." she hummed, pointing out the window to the tower across the way.

"It got pretty dinged up during the war, I keep meaning to send it in for repairs, but the forge is down right now in respect to the passing of the blacksmith. His son is still grieving, and we'll let him settle back into things before bringing him anything as complex as our personal armor," Rose hummed, brushing her fingers across the armor before looking down at her decorative chest plate. "Thankfully, this thing will serve it's purpose until that's fixed," she hummed, looking up at him as she knocked at the golden plate that rested below her bosom.

Pulling Jacob over to her, Lilly's cold hands slid under his shirt to rub at his shoulders. "we keep telling you to change your clothes. Don't want you to get heat stroke on us," she purred, kissing at his chin  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob wiped the sweat off of his head and nodded. "Alright, alright, I give up." He laughed and quickly took the clothes offered to him. As he changed, parts of his body like his lower back, calves, and thighs showed to be just as bandaged as his upper half. However, on his upper back, he had a visible pair of wings...rigid, almost butterfly looking wings. Appropriate, given his title. They were not as small as butterfly wings, however. After changing into the clothes Lilly gave to him, he turned to the twins and smiled. "Better now? I changed and you get a show. Win-win." He laughed and sat over by Lilly. "The blacksmith passed? Goddesses protect his son...er, I mean...uh...wait..." he stuttered, having to think it over. "Anyways, now that we are alone, is there anything you wanted to know? I've got stories and info like a video game character." He informed them.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:13 pm
Strikercharge

"It can't be helped, with Rose ruling the summer, it gets hotter than a furnace here," Lilly chuckled, snuggling up with him as her cold body began cooling him off a little. Chuckling at his comment about protecting the son of the blacksmith, she nodded and pulled a hand through his hair.

"Don't worry, we are," Rose purred as she came over to sit on Jacob's other side, kissing his cheek softly. "Why don't you tell us about what you were doing this whole time? You've only given us bits and pieces so f-" she paused, head turning to the door as she heard feet stomping rapidly up the stairs.

Not soon after she'd noticed, two girls came bounding into the room in a wild frenzy. One held herself high, a pride in her eyes that radiated itself throughout her whole body. Even looking so frail as a flower as she did. Her companion was more untamed in looks, with wild brown curls and a cheeky grin. It didn't take her long to narrow down on Jacob, her arms crossing over her chest as she glared at him. "So, you really are back." the purple one breathed, hurt flashing across her face briefly before she looked to Lilly. "Mom, why is he here? He doesn't deserve to be part of our family."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 am
Pure T0rture

Jacob smiled up at Rose. "Suitable for someone as fiery as you" He flirted. "Well, you want to know where I've been eh? Well, after Nikko went berserk at Blackrose, I...." he stopped, hearing the footsteps. His heart sank as he realized that the heat was about to increase even more. Hearing the once sweet voice of his daughter Lavender speak coldly to him filled him full of dread, but he knew he deserved it. "Hello, lovely daughters..." He started and looked up at them, feeling a slight pride in how they grew up. "Yes, I am back. My, you've both grown." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. He sighed, realizing whats going on and stood up to face his daughters. "I'm sorry. You may not forgive me, but I didn't mean to leave. Especially after you two were born. I'm not going to give you a sap story or a bad excuse why I left. Just know that I am sorry, and I am here. To stay. Permanently, if allowed." He explained.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:45 pm
Strikercharge
I'm not horrible at all nope. :angel:

"Right because after all these years you actually care again," Coco snapped, narrowing her eyes on Jacob. It really sucked to face him again after everything they went through as children. "We don't even need you anymore! We grew up years ago, or didn't you hear?" she huffed, her chocolaty eyes going jackal yellow as tears formed. Didn't he know just how hard it was to grow up without him?

"You don't seriously expect us to be so open to you coming back, do you? You've been gone for most of our lives, weren't even around when we went to war, and now that everything is fine again you show up and have to ruin what we've been working so hard to restore!" Lavender growled, thorned vines sprouting from her scalp and entwining in her hair.

"Girls, wait, let's ta-" "No! We're not letting him come back just so he can hurt you two again! It took us forever to get you both to talk again after he left, and then we almost lost everything in that stupid war! We're not about to let something else take away that happiness" the twins snapped, vines sprouting from Lavender's feet that snaked up the walls and through the windows. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened. The girls had struggled with Fragmenting ever since the war ended, and this was no exception. As tears ran down their faces, the twin's bodies flickered ever so slightly as bruises and scars flashed across their skin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:07 pm
Pure T0rture
This is getting fun:

Jacob formed a stern frown and rose from the bed to face what he considered to be his worst nightmare. "Alright girls, I know you are mad and angry at me, and you have every right to be. I left, you grew up without me. But I assure you, it was not for a stupid reason. Let me set three things straight:" He breathed in, noticing the changes between the two girls.
"Number 1: I did not come back to hurt you. I did not come back to hurt Rose nor Lilly. I came back to stay, on my own accord. You have my word on this." He promised.

"Number 2: I never stopped caring." He said bluntly. He left it at that, thinking it was just enough.

"And number 3: The reason why I left was that I went to war as well. As you could tell by my bandages, things did not go smoothly. They still aren't smooth." He sighed, ripping off the bandages on his arm, showing what he showed Rose and Lilly, pitch black skin with star-like specks all over it. It was almost like something was pulling his body into a void, moving and shifting like a painting from a nightmare. "I'm sorry I left, but had I not, I would have met the same fate as Ni...." He caught himself, stopping to avoid unwanted memories. the back of the shirt Lilly gave him moved awkwardly as his wings tried desperately to spread.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:39 pm
Strikercharge
I'm not horrible at all nope. :angel:

"Girls. He really isn't to blame," Rose breathed, standing so she could wrap her arms around her daughter, brushing a hand soothingly atop the wild brown curls. The poor dears must've been boiling in emotions this whole time. It didn't even bother her as steam began rising from where coco's tears hit her shoulder. "It's alright. shhh you're okay." she hummed, smiling as coco clung tightly to her.

"Sweetheart, c'mere. You know he would never hurt you," Lilly hummed, her hands cutting open some spots on Jake's shirt for him before she went to Lavender and hugged her tightly. Looking up at her lover, she gave him a sad smile before watching the vines that had spread across the room fade away, leaving the cracks in the walls as the only trace they'd ever been there. "don't you think you two can just give him a chance?"

"NO!" the suddenness in which the girls pulled away from their mothers surprised the twins, hurt flashing across their faces before they retreated towards Jacob. "Just because you're welcoming him back doesn't mean we have to. He's a total stranger to us! Our only memory of him is pictures from your stupid year books and stories you've told us." Lavender snapped, tugging her sister away from everyone before sighing. "Don't expect us to call you dad, either." she hissed before turning away and starting back down the stairs with Coco right behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:20 pm
Pure T0rture
Drama makes it all better

Jacob sighed and sat back down. "I told you they wont take you back...stay here and fuel the fire..." Jacob said, his voice not his own, but very familiar. He looked at the damaged room and frowned. "I'm so proud of them..." he simply said and sighed. "Girls, I'm sorry. This was not my intention." Never had he wanted to hurt them like this. It was all Nikolai's fault, and he took the brunt of it. "I should never had left...I mean, I had no choice. I should have....GAH!" He exasperated, his wings starting to form outside of his clothing. More scars appeared on his wings, entire chunks actually gone. Almost like a butterfly who was caught in a wind turbine. "I promise ill make it up to you. All of you" he swore. He looked up at his torn and battered wings, a tear almost coming to his eye.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:29 am
Strikercharge

Rubbing icy tears from her eyes, Lilly gave a sniffle and turned to wrap around Jacob, hugging him tightly. "Sorry. I guess they're still a little upset..." She breathed, rubbing her thumb across his cheek. "You know we're happy you're back, Jacob," she hummed, kissing his cheek softly. Her body had grown colder in the minutes she'd held their daughter, reflecting the pain in her heart as her eyes became icey crystals.

"I'd say give them time, but it's been so long already.... They've grown up not knowing you at all," Rose breathed, withdrawing in on herself as her first personality dimmed to a quiet flicker. "I wish there was an easy fix for this... But the girls are just going to have to learn to adjust, because I won't go back to being without you." She mumbled, leaning on the window to look out at the Fire District's various lanterns. Her usually brightly glowing skin had dimmed down to nothing more than the subtle light of a candle.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff