Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Happiness found in the Night. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina walks through the park.She rubs her arms feeling a little cold. She saw the wolf man from before. she walks past him then stops when she heard something. she turns her head and saw the wolf child.she walks up to her"Little one are you ok?"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

Name: Zeke Midas Wolf

Zeke was lost in thought when before his very eyes Gina Starling walks right infront of him, He was about to call out to her when he seen her walk right past him he gets up slightly angry at himself Okay he was just a club owner but he be damned if he lets her walk away again. He watches her walk over to that strange wolf child from earlier he stops himself she seemed to be talking to it, wondering if this was a celebrity thing he just sits back down watching her from the bench he didn't want to get in her way and cause her to hate him even more.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image
Caprice saw Gina looking at her. She shook her head and said "I'm fine......" She had tears streaming down her face as she looked at Gina. She had Fang in her arms, hugging him close to her as well as the backpack with the necklace inside. She obviously wasn't fine. It was getting really cold and it was looking like snow might fall sometime. Caprice was freezing, but didn't have anywhere else to go as she still didn't want to go back to that orphanage, where she was treated like a freak.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina kneels down in front of her"Little one you look cold and like you have a fever. You shouldn't be out here. would you like to come home with me? I can help you feel better so your symptoms don't get worse"She strokes the little girls ears. She was kind and caring

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
"I-If you don't mind........." She said shivering as she looked up at Gina while she was wrapped inside of the blanket which was barely keeping her warm. She came out with her stuff in her backpack and Fang in her arms. She was walking as she usually did, which was on all fours but more like a real wolf than a normal person who couldn't have an even back while on their hands and feet. She as able to keep an even back while on all fours but it wasn't easy. She tired more often than a normal person. It was hard for her to be like this but had no choice since only a millionaire could afford the surgery and even then she'd need physical therapy and numerous doctors appointments.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Zeke looked around okay this was not an act or something she really was gonna take this little kid home whom by the looks of it had some problems... He got up strolling over to them both and looks at gina,"hey I don't mean to get in ya way here but listen", he scratches behind one of his ears looking down at the pup child,"That kid should be tooken care of properly by special people right? They just dont let any kid run around on the block", he didn't mention her disorders cause he wanted to get on Gina's good side,"Maybe we should call the police and see if she belongs to an orphanage or somethin".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles and strokes the girls hair"I don't mind at all"She turns her head and looks at him"I can take care of her. If we wait for police she could get sicker. I am taking her home and getting her better. If you get in my way you will regret it"She moves and picks her up"You must have a hard life little one. I will help you as best I can. I am Gina"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image
Caprice let Gina pick her up, feeling she could trust Gina. "I'm Caprice....." She said as she hugged Gina with one arm while still holding her stuffed wolf in the other. Fang had a small red ribbon collar around his neck, as her father came from poverty and met her mother while working at a bar where he was a bouncer. Though despite his mean looking appearance, he was really very kind and always willing to help others. It broke his heart when he and her mother had to give her up. Caprice was only two, but she remembered the lullaby he would sing to her when he would tuck her in and lay with her until she would fall asleep. Poor Caprice missed him most of all. Caprice then started coughing a bit, but covered her mouth as she did so as not to get anyone else sick.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:43 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke looked at Gina a little irritated he wasn't trying to tell her what to do but she was being stupid about this I mean if this kid belonged to an orphanage or even a parent or something she could get into a lot of trouble with the media,"Maybe You should bring her back to my place she will be alright there I got a back room apartment at my club Look Gina I'm just trying to look out for your best interest until this kid tells us more about who she is we don't need you hauling her off to your place", he frowns why was this woman so stubborn? Try to be nice offer the kid a place to sleep and most likely this agressive female was going to tell him no and to back the hell off. He grits his teeth he wasn't going to push Gina but he didn't like the idea of her putting herself out of the way for a stranger.. He didn't really like kids all that much they were cute yea but I mean... This one had something wrong with her she needed medical help!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina holds her close. She looks at him"I have doctors on staff and my house. It is fine, The media knows to leave me be. The last time they tried to blacken my name with lies they lose big time in a lawsuit. Thank you for your concern but I would rather take her to my place and make sure she is taken care.I will even call those who needs to be called"she holds her"Lets get you warm."She pulled her phone out and called for her limo to come pick her up outside the park

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke frowned. The only excuse to see her was through that kid and now they were both gone. That kid was gonna be a big problem if he was gonna try to impress Gina Sterling... He looked around his eyes shifting as he walks past her his head slumped,"Alright Gina ya got a point I'll be seein ya around", he make a whistle for a taxi to stop, before he gets in he turns back up to her,"You take care of your self ya here?", he then got in the taxi and headed back to his little club. D*mn he let another one get away again!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles"Later sir"She carries her to her limo that was waiting for her. She nods to the driver who open the door and she gets in and set her on a seat

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image
Caprice was still shivering as she held Fang close to her. She then leaned on Gina feeling really sleepy. She fell asleep from the rocking of the limo going down the road as well as the comfy seat that she was on. poor thing as so cold, she was draping her tail over her legs which were against her stomach, like a dog's legs would be if they were laying on their stomach. She nuzzled Gina, feeling safe with Gina. "Mommy......." she said as she was dreaming of her mother, before a tear went down her cheek showing she felt sad about her mother and father.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles as she holds her. Once home she picks her up and took her inside. She takes her to a room and lays her down. She gets some clean clothes and calls for a doctor

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 am
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke arrives back at his club not to long after the taxi drive and he wearily goes in only to see people leaving,"Hey whats going on here?", he asked his customers,"The girls won't come out dancing we wanted to see the little reds if it weren't for them this just be some bar", Zeke smacked his hand over his face,"Nah nah go back in I'll fix it", he shooed the people back uncertain they went back to their tables,"Just some bar...", he mutters,"I run a classy joint here those girls aren't up their stripping! they dance to my jazz band and thats it gosh people... I mean my cookings good isn't it?", he asked himself outloud as he made his way to the back,"Girls what is the deal here?", he demanded as soon as he entered they were all turning toward him their arms crossed,"We keep getting hit on so we are not going to preform anymore", states a dancer,"Yea and they don't appreciate us! because were human or something!", states another Zeke clenches his jaw and then lets out a snarl to stop any other comments,"I don't pay you to go up their and be appreciated girls I pay you to dance, people who are drunk are gonna act stupid If you want a pay raise I'll check my books girls but I aint gonna guarentee a pay check unless you get out there!", he barks at them,"And another thing you worried about them looking at your stuff then cover it up better if half you would wear what I recommend we wouldn't have this problem", he complains leaving them to look dumbfounded,"Alright get out here and dance or get the hell out of this club now! I can find dumber brods else were...", he leaves huffing alittle going over toward his bar only to see his dancers prance on the stage and begin their act, the crowd was roaring to see them he sighs wiping his head,"Gotta be tough on those cookies they to damn spoiled..", he grumbles getting behind the bar counter he mixes himself a drink.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff