Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
~::The Dojo of Doubt::~ [Floor 239] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image

Faustus Necromonium

Faust waited quietly as Rednal seemed to collect himself, assuring him he was in his right mind. His hands let go of Rednal a moment later than he expected, pausing.
"Ah...s**t..right." he called to the boy, placing a hand to his head. "Sorry...sorry. It's..not been great for me too."
He lightly bit his tongue as his hand paused, before resting at his side, striding along. "I'm just....Yeah."
Faust continued to pace with the others....before the cross on his wrist formed into a blade, making marks in place of Rednal on the edge of the walls. It wasn't necessary...It wasn't needed....
But, Faust could kind of feel what Rednal was doing....Though...
'Great...now I'm going Crazy..'

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Teddie

"Alright, alright, calm down! I can't bear all of this tension!"
A quiet silence filled the air as the bear held his hands out between Faust and Rednal...before starting forward.
"I'll make sure everybody's safe! Things won't get Grizzly with me sniffing around!"
Another bit of silence..maybe a groan. He was trying to lay out his A-material for the group, to try to ease some of the awkward silences among them...but, Minori's words were all he needed to be serious.
"Right-o, Minnie-Koko"" he called back, remembering too late that her last name was Koroko, and not kokoro, but...
"We're...not too far...but." he called, sniffing the air once more. "But..something about this doesn't...sit right with me. Like...When you try to eat a topsicle that's vanilla, but it has a hint of orange cream. Like, it's touched another topscile in transit, and it didn't really melt, but it kind of feels like it did. Er, Tastes like...Or, maybe when you eat two things and they end up mixing in your belly.."
He was...a bit perplexed on his analogies, but he wanted to keep talking. If they could keep talking, there'd be no awkward silences. Yeah...!

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 pm
"YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Badununuuuun!" The roar of 'The Who' suddenly filled the echoing halls of the tower, and an amalgamation of energy surged through the wall behind Rednal suddenly, before the structure erupted in an enormous explosion, pieces flying every direction. There, standing in the next hallway over, with arms crossed was one of the coolest cats this side of the Pacific...Zeo motha effing Kirijo. A pair of black shades hid the expression in his eyes, and behind him there were jets streaming through and crossing paths-wait, JETS!? Before they could even finish the thought, the jets slammed into the far walls in the room behind him, exploding with a tumultuous roar as red, white and blue fires sparked and sputtered like the Fourth of July. It looked like back up had arrived, and everyone was definitely gonna be super grateful for the helping hand that Zeo was about to offer! As well as the trail of boomboxes and wanton destruction he'd left in his wake, which would make an excellent trail to escape when they were done. No one thought, ever.

"My babedar led me here, because I sensed Minori was in danger and I was about to takeheronadateandohwait...are we in Babel? s**t, we're in Babel. s**t, BABEL'S ON FIRE! Put it out, put it ooout!" Zeo shouted, grabbing a bucket of water nearby before trying to throw it on the growing flames to smother them...only to accidentally get Kusuri's shirt instead! Aaaah~ "Oh no, your clothes are all wet, you should probably take those off or you'llcatchacold...aaaahhh~..." ...so, if anyone thought that Rednal was the insane one in this party, they were now having some serious second thoughts...but at least the team's backup had arrived, right? Yaaaay. "By the way Genji, I got your message asking me to bring the rest of the team, like Crowley and all, but theeen I was like, 'Oh man, what if they show off, and the babes are all like 'Well I like that guy now', and then I'd have to like, flex to remind them how great I was, and then I'd probably blow their miiinds so bad with my sexy that they'd be too into my hot bod so their minds would shut down and then they wouldn't be of any use on the missiiion, and we've already got a couple babes here, so the net gain on teammates wouldn't really be useful, sooo...yeah. I'm all that's coming. But this room just got 100% manlier, so doooon't worry!" Zeo boasted, revealing that he had one job...and he'd screwed it up. Eh, thems the breaks though. At least he was stupidly strong. "'ey Minori, how you doing?" Aaand he winked at Genji's girlfriend. Not that he knew that, I'll remind you! Because he is oblivious to all things babes not being into him!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rednal Ak'Thias and Izumi

At the explosion, Rednal had snapped up the hand holding Regulus, and he was already halfway through pulling the trigger when he realized it was just Zeo. (...Okay, not just Zeo. It was NEVER "just" Zeo. Zeo was... not the sort of person who could be described by such words, and in fact was the only person here who was a serious rival for Yidhra's insanity.) At the very last moment, he managed to shove his arm down, and the bullet of nuclear energy that came out hit the floor and dissipated harmlessly instead of firing at his friend.

That... had been waaaaaaaay too close for comfort, and a few trickles of sweat made their way down Rednal's face, even as Izumi - startled - hid behind him.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:50 pm
Yasumoto KENSU
Bloods in the Rising Sun
User Image
With all of the interaction going on from Rednal and Faust, Kensu sighed and pinched his forehead in agony of the crumbling situation. But what was the final straw in it all was the explosion that set him off kilter, and the person who was the source of said explosion, and who had also pushed him off of a roof only days before. "Great! Just WONDERFUL! is this supposed to be a mission or are we going to be putting on a circus parade!?" The yelling that Kensu was spouting was from the bottled nonsense he had from the first day he came to Inaba, to the invasion of his own home property and the little bumps in between. He was going to be greatly happy once this was over, and he could just mull over into normality again, or whatever can be molded into normality in this crazy town.

English
Japanese
Español

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:06 am
User Image
Nix Gallen

Everything seemed to chaotic.. Rednal was acting strange, Faust was being short tempered and moody to boot, Kusuri was being silent, and then Zeo showed up. Minori was worried about everyone and was trying to get the situation to calm down but chances were, it wasn't going to happen right away. Nix remained silent at all the conversations and random appearances happened, feeling more useless by the minute. There was nothing she could do to try and get everyone back on track or try to sort out their thoughts. She had worries and doubts piling onto her shoulders so it would be hypocritical for her to make a comment. 'The last few times I tried to do something alone to help everyone, it just went wrong somehow..' Getting nearly blown to bits and getting outnumbered weren't the things a useful member of a team would brag about..

Nix glanced up at the dangling ropes and felt a chill race down her spine. She had a guess on what these symbolized or she was assuming. Though now that she thought about it, this was one of those 'dungeons'. Her thoughts trailed back to that desolate library during the Prix, the one that contained her thoughts.. Was that hers? 'No! I need to focus on the problem at hand.' The silverette looked at Minori and Genji, hoping they would keep pushing the team forward.

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

BlueEmber239

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AKA YUUKI╬══

.¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸.

World I created…? Yuuki thought as she continued to stay frozen under the menacing golden gaze that stared her down; however, those eyes had a tinge of kindness to them that she couldn’t quite describe… The girl knew she wouldn't be killed by him outright at least, but she doubted he would offer her a cup of tea. What was with that odd comment though? She didn’t make this place, she was no carpenter, the very thought that she made this dojo was ridiculous! Or so she would’ve liked to say, but that wasn’t possible; she couldn’t write with her currently shaky hands either, even if she did have her note-pad on hand.

Too scared to move, unable to talk/write, and just terrified in general, the lass with oh so few options remained where she was on the ground as she stared back at the blond like he would disappear at any moment. Another odd feeling she had that was hard to describe was that despite being scared of (what she believed to be) her kidnapper beyond words, she didn’t want him to leave. She didn’t want to be left alone in this suffocating place. She didn’t want to be in this hell house of the sword...

Suddenly tears began to well up in her eyes, but Yuuki did her best to bravely fight them back, even when the warm stream of liquid started making its way down her cheeks; all while never averting her eyes from the other.

Then a sudden loud sound was heard, followed by the room shaking a little.

After involuntarily jumping and shutting her eyes from the shock, Yuuki opened her peepers back up to continue to look at the boy.

.¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Location: ??? || Wearing: Yasogami High uniform || Type: Persona - dormant || Condition: Did I say not dandy earlier? That was an understatement. ||

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ailek Mymariel, The Shadow Jouster

Golden eyes refused to falter from the trapped girl's presence, his stern gaze unflinching...Even as tears began to run down her face.
"You do not need to feign strength before me." Ailek stated to the girl, gesturing around at the realm. "This place...It quakes at your very heart to reside in, does it not? Your very being wishes you could escape....That you would be able to get out of here...To never return..."
It was like that for Ailek, too. When he was thrust into this realm, he was forced to come face to face with a world of his deepest feelings..of his fears...of his worries. Everything that made him what he was....Was laid bare. Though, unlike the girl before him..
'Nobody would come for me.' he thought in painful recollection. 'Nobody would save me...There was no one left who wanted to save me.'
His own steely gaze seemed to almost soften for a bit, his own sadness peeking through the proverbial mask he had to wear......Before the general ruckus of the area brought him back to attention.
"They're coming." he stated, a hand moving to his weapon. "Now...the real trial begins. Whether you can rise to the challenge, or you crumple under the weight of it....That I cannot discern."

Energy started to pool around the boy, as he braced himself. The team wasn't going to be far behind....And moreover....
It would be appearing soon.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Faustus Necromonium and Kusuri Keiraku

"...God. Damn. It. Zeo."
The only words that would be appropriate for the situation...As Faust briefly witnessed the....spectacle that was Zeo, before merely continuing along. He didn't have the heart to pay enough attention to Zeo's antics. He barely had the drive to humor him with a response...He barely had it in him to keep going...But, he just stormed on ahead, nearly scowling.
"Let's just...get through this." he snapped, pacing along in a huff.

"I'm good, thanks." Kusuri's voice called, fire starting to circle around her being. The water was an annoyance...and Zeo was being..Zeo, completely neglecting the tense atmosphere. She wanted to snap at him like Faust had..But, she couldn't muster the energy.
"Ah..Faust.." she stated quietly, before starting after him. He was...being very reckless right now. Even if they weren't together anymore, she still worried about him.
'Dammit..where's the end of this..'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
Amagai Genji, the Investigation Team's Gentle Fist
"...You see the surface, but my eyes see more..."

They hadn't been inside of the Tower long, but already it was plain to see that the group wasn't nearly as united in their thoughts and intentions as they usually were when working together with their leader at the helm of the ship. Genji watched as Faust seemed to fret, Rednal was unusually on edge, and the others all tried to decide how to proceed...and he was again reminded of how important and amazing a person Soji Seta must have truly been. His mere presence was a comfort, and his focus and determination united all of these disparate personalities with their varied motivations, concerns, lives, moving them forward together in spite of their differences as a single, united team. In his heart, the strawberry heir couldn't help but feel just a little bit jealous of that fact. If he had such charisma as him, perhaps his own family issues wouldn't be as troubling as they were...and if he could find a way to unite the goals of the team as they struggled together here now, he could lead them deeper into the Tower, to the heart of this disturbance, and perhaps even save lives. But...he wasn't that person. He wasn't as charismatic, or as confident as their leader. He didn't know if the others would unite under him, or follow him if he tried to guide them. He was comfortable placing his trust in the others, but perhaps somewhere in his heart...he still wasn't sure if they could place the same level of trust in him. Had he ever given them any reason to do so? Sure, his eyes were valuable, and he had tried to be true and honest with each of them. But...no...he stopped that line of thinking there, not wanting to fall too far down that hole that could only be counterproductive. He needed to be resolute right now. The team needed that...

...And then the tension promptly broke with an explosion of color and noise and literal explosions, the usual fanfare of the grand entrance to the scene of none other than Zeo Kirijo. As usual, the gamut of emotions and reactions that went through him...from surprise and alert at the explosion to the disbelief of seeing Zeo at the heart of it to the exasperation at the entire scene all played across his mind...but when he saw how the others seemed to tense and sweat at the entrance, not comforted quite as much as he was starting to feel by the arrival of what amounted to the addition of a walking tank to their team's power...a bad feeling suddenly shivered throughout his body right then and there. Sure, Zeo was eccentric and hard to deal with, but his being here should have brought a sigh of relief to their group, given what he could do. If they were still nervous or unfocused...Genji was afraid. Afraid of what awaited them, afraid of the penalty for their lack of focus and their heightened tension. They needed something to unite them, to keep their focus from straying. They needed to keep their eye on the ball, and there was only one way he could think of to do that.

"Zeo, I am glad you made it," he spoke over the others, putting it plain that their odds of survival just went up despite the sudden shock of his arrival. He patently ignored the wink he threw in Minori's direction for the sake of the mission, knowing that he said and did such mostly-harmless things to any girl (and that if he ever made an attempt to touch her inappropriately that would be the time to take action). Instead, he jogged out to the front of the team and took the point of their investigation, activating his eyes before pausing suddenly...seeing an aura nearby that set his body to a fighting edge, "Stop!" His voice pierced the quiet in a sharp whisper, his hand extending behind him to halt the progress of the others for a moment. Turning to face the team, he decided that it was time to step up. They needed to focus. They needed a plan. They needed Soji...but he wasn't with them right now. They had made the choice to rely on each other and fight, even if their leader couldn't be here yet. So he would give them the best that he could manage in his place...

"A Black Messiah is waiting for us just ahead. I can see his black aura looming from around the corner. He is not alone; the other is not a Messiah, however, I fear the worst for them," he spoke quietly, so as not to alert the one waiting on them but so that the others could hear him, "I believe that she is experiencing what some of you have described as the emergence of her shadow. We should be prepared for a difficult fight. Zeo, Satonaka-senpai, Teddie...you three are our most skilled fighters, so should the worst come to pass, the three of you and I should engage the shadow first. Rednal, Faust, Kensu, and Shirogane-san are excellent at range, and should provide strong mid-range. Gallen-senpai and Minori-senpai can attack from range and Minori...-s-senpai can her support skills to scout for any enemy reinforcements during the fight so that we are not ambushed. Yuno-san...I have not fought quite as much beside you, so try to find an opening where you can and where you are best suited. I will trust your judgment. ...We should try to avoid engaging the Messiah if possible so as not to endanger the girl. ...But if it becomes too dangerous, Keiraku-san, I would like you to take the first opening to rescue the girl and get her to a safe distance." He turned after a long moment to let that process, and made to start down the path towards the opening that awaited just ahead...but he paused just then, as if unsure of himself. He had just given orders, but he was by no means a leader...let alone their leader. But they needed something, someone, to unite them...to help them refocus...to protect them, in case the worst should happen. He just felt...like he had to do something...to get them out of the funk that threatened to consume them. Had he been wrong to do so?

"...I am sorry, everyone. I know that I am not Soji-senpai, and I have no right to order anyone to do anything they are not confident in. And you have even less reason to trust me to lead you. But if you can find it in you to work together with each other, to trust each other...and myself...here, as we always do..." he glanced back over his shoulder, clenching his fist tight...perhaps significant as a fighter who never used a fist against his enemies at all, "I believe that we can protect each other. And if nothing else, we can save this girl, together."

It wasn't much, but he wanted to give them something to believe in...to hold onto. And if he could unite them before they jumped into the fight, then nothing could tear them apart, he believed it. And together...they would win against even the longest of odds. They had to...

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Teddie

In any other situation, he would have been upset at Zeo grandstanding... but, somehow, the Android's overly outlandish entrance was...somehow easing to the bear.
'He still better not try to score with any of MY girls. he thought to himself in a huff, before Genji started to call to them.
"A Messiah.." Teddie stated lightly, before hearing the order of how the group would proceed. He flexed his clawed hand, and let out a small growl.
"I'll do everything i can to Bear-tect you all!" he called out, giving a comical, audible growl. "We'll help whoever's in there, and beat down that messiah like they're a pinata!"
He had to be brave...he had to be confident. Even without Sensei, he still had considerabear skill. Well, except for maybe his puns. They were un-bear-able.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 pm
Chie Satonaka and Naoto Shirogane

Naoto had remained mostly silent, thinking on the situation as it unfolded. The team felt like it was fraying...starting to crumble....And yet, as if on cue.....
'Zeo..' the Detective prince called, rubbing her head a bit. It was..a strange relief to have another familiar face, even if it was one of the..most perplexing members of the team. As he went about being..Zeo, Genji took a much more serious turn on it...And, the prince nodded.
"I'll provide some mid-range support." she called, readying her gun. Naoto was...never that good at any one thing, but she could surely assit in some way, shape or form. And, with her almighty spells..

'Oh Zeo..' Chie thought, shaking her head a bit, before the team was given some designations. Even if Genji wasn't the leader, there was no mistaking the power of his eyes, and Chie bowed her head in respect, despite the boy being their junior in more ways than one.
"Gotcha." she answered, taking the lead. "I'll kick the Messiah's butt, an d we'll rescue the girl, lickety split!"
She wouldn't let anyone fall to their dastardly ways....She'd show everyone her power. She still had to one-up Faust after their duel, after all...

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rednal Ak'Thias and Izumi

"Works for me." Rednal said, keeping his tone mostly neutral, but with clear, obvious agreement as well. He couldn't even think straight enough to put together a plan of his own right now, and honestly, anything that would just let him blast the problems worked in his book. He wouldn't admit it in public, but quite frankly, he was grateful for anything that made it less of a chore to think. One way or another, this would all be over soon. He just... he just had to get through it, one step at a time, and his hand tightened around his weapon. His friends were relying on him to do his part. An innocent person - maybe even a future friend - was waiting for rescue. This was no time to give in to his own weakness, and he slapped his cheeks before striding forward, ready for this madness to begin again.

Quote:
Rednal's Gear:

Weapon: Regulus EX
Accessory: Aya's Eye
Other: Green Power Ring

"I-it's Izumi..." the girl whispered, barely audible. She gave Rednal's hand a tight squeeze as she started moving forward together with him. She still wasn't certain about this place, but something about it felt... oddly comfortable, like this was a realm in which she could belong. It was strange, and this was her first time taking the lead on something like this, but she'd do her part. Yuno had proven their ability earlier in the day, and now she was going to demonstrate to everyone that they could rely on her. That was the least she could do.

Quote:
Keira's Gear:

Weapon: Unheard Agony: The Reagon-ing
Armor: Spanish Regalia
Accessory: Aegis Bracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Faustus Necromonium and Kusuri Keiraku

"...understood." the green haired boy called, falling back for the frontliners to take the lead. He..wasn't thinking straight, that much he knew....
But, if they wanted to save the person that was in there...They would have to function as a team. And, troubled or not...the team had to come first.
'That's...basically what she said to me.' he thought, almost daring to peer at the violet haired girl for a moment..before just drawing his bow.
"I'll..cover you all..Okay?"

"That Messiah b*****d won't know what hit him." Kusuri's voice mused, as she slammed her fists together. The girl was confident in her own strength...Especially with as many of the team behind them as she did have. The pinkette made her a bit uneasy, but she merely threw an arm up over her, giving her what she hoped was an easing grin.
"Just stick behind me, and everything'll be fine." she called to..Izumi, was it? "I'm plenty tough....And, we gals gotta stick together."
She was a member of the team...She'd deserve the same respect as anyone else on it. And soon enough, she'd see just how strong her senior in shadow-hunting was.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:06 am
"Nooooo way. Uh-uh, that plan's good and all, but it ain't gonna fly." Zeo said, putting his hands up suddenly in a big x shape. After nearly everyone else had agreed to acknowledge Genji's orders, it was a bit of a surprise for the late arrival to disagree, but everyone knew how hard headed Zeo was once he decided something and...did he actually have a plan? "I think that plan's alright, but with this many people, we need to be working in groups that mesh well together. And since I need people who I can entrust my back to..." Zeo started moving forward to take the vanguard position that Genji had assigned him, but as he did so his hands shot out in either direction, grabbing the ears of two very talented individuals who he'd put his life on the line for...aaand apparently he thought would do the same? "You guys provide support, while me, Satonaka, and these guys take the point. Not to brag but, with my leadership skills we'll make a four man team that would have made senpai from a year ago jealous. And with you guys keeping an eye out and providing backup to our team, there's no way a single foe will get past us. Heh, this Messiah mind as well go home and wash their neck and wait, because we're going to be home in time for tea." Zeo boasted, walking _straight_ towards the danger and paying _no_ attention to Genji's warning to be on the lookout for a trap, while simultaneously dragging Faust and Rednal[/] right along with him. They may not have thought they could get along together damn it...and they probably couldn't...and Zeo was probably only going to exaserbate things...but in his delusional, messed up world of the mind, they were definitely going to come together to rally behind him and support him, damn iti! Because he was charismatic (in his mind)!

Quote:
Zeo barges straight in, dragging Chie, Faust and Rednal with him!

Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff