Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I love From First to Last... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you heard of them?
Of course!! Are you silly or something?
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
No, they're too crazy-awesome for me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll tramp...
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Malon T

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:59 pm
finding emotive
I actually took a good listen to some of their music, and saw a video, I personally think its s**t.

95% of people who didn't hear 'Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Bullshit Has a Bodycount' will not like their newest CD, 'Heroine.' But take your hate elsewhere. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:11 pm
!!!
Their new stuff is fkin shiiiit.
But I still love them anyways heart

As We Choke

Emnik

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:08 pm
I spose you've got a point...But they'll always be a favorite of mine. And a questions for the "haters" on here: If you hate them so much, why are you even posting? This is for fans. And I personally dislike your presence, but being that this is public, I can't very well kick you out! You should consider yourself truly lucky that I don't hop my merry a** through your monitor and beat you within an inch of your life... mad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:17 pm
heart from first to last is awosme! emily has to be the most beautiful song ive ever heard! and the ride the wings of pestulence video is relly cool heart  

poetic_tragedy918

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:34 pm
i infact love their music my favorite song is "Populace In Two" heart
i went to one of their shows just a few months back THEY WERE ZE BEST! xp hehe my pal almost died in the mosh pit  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:09 am
I love all of Heroine and Aesthetic... Dear Diary was good but I liked only 6 or 7 songs... I saw them in concert though :]  

[Sparkle Motion]

Zah`ra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:09 pm
i like aesthetic and dear diary better then heroine
but i love fftl
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:04 pm
I love Note to self!! It makes me cry!  

music_lover16

rockxstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:59 pm
I just saw FFTL with Fall Out Boy on the 5th. They were so good. I don't think Sonny has the most amazing live vocals, but they have such a wonderful stage presence. I was very disappointed that they didn't do 'Emily'. It was fun.. Everyone in the floor knew all the words to all the songs from 'Dear Diary', but no one knew any of the songs from the new album, 'Heroin'. That's kind of sad. I still love them, though! They may not be my favourite band, but Sonny & the rest of them will always have a special place in my heart. <3 I can't wait to see them at Warped Tour!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:09 pm
fav song is probably world war me

I reall want to hear their first album, not dear diary but Aesthetic, anyone heard any of it?  

Cupcakes are Scene

rockxstar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:57 am
skellington_in_the_dark

I reall want to hear their first album, not dear diary but Aesthetic, anyone heard any of it?

I have all the songs from Aesthetic. ^_^ It's pretty good, but I think Dear Diary is the best. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:36 pm
rockxstar
skellington_in_the_dark

I have all the songs from Aesthetic. ^_^ It's pretty good, but I think Dear Diary is the best. <3

I think that Heroine is such a mature sound for them
and that it is pretty much amazing. I love all the songs, and Sonny's
voice on the album is so different and great, and I love it. I've always loved them.

FlyKite

Zellian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:03 am
I heart FFTL ^______^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:33 pm
:Heart: I love FFTL!!! I love their new alubm it rock my socks off! I love the last plauqe

Sexual In Your Endo

Emnik

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:52 pm
I dunno...I really prefer Dear Diary right now. Yeah, "Emily" makes me smile, because my boyfriend dedicated that song to me (slight name change was needed). It took me over, body and soul...And now I am addicted.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games