Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Let's kick it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:44 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: oh my gosh that is the cutest >w<

Chance spun when Cyndaquil leaped down, excited. He leaned his upper body down with his butt in the air, universal dog for "let's play!" Cyndaquil climbed up and they were hopping around, Chance being careful not to go too fast.

Kirsi glanced at Koru out of the corner of her eye but kept her focus on the playing pokemon. She tugged her ear a moment then clasped her hands in her lap. "Um...so, you guys are friends, right? How did you meet?" She wanted to understand better, feeling like it would help her help Koru, somehow. She was also just really curious. "What is he like?" She wanted to hear that he was nothing like her Ray so she could be sure that he was a different person. After all, the alternative, that he was ignoring her, hurt too much.

Kirsi hadn't wanted to ask about what happened to make Ray avoid Koru so much right from the start. She let Koru say what she wanted to say and waited until she was done. "Do you know what happened?" Kirsi wasn't sure, but maybe talking about it would make Koru feel better? That was what therapisses....theropusts....theriposts.... those doctors with the big lay down couches did, right?

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 12
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Soccer GameWιтн:Kirsi/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: blurghOOC:All of this too cute to handle XD Oh yeah the event that happened started here > Then Here

Cyndaquil giggled happily as Chance ran around with him on his back. For once he wasn't afraid of getting stepped on or something horrible. He leaned forward into Growlithe's fur, but the dog pokemon's fluff was tickling his nose jsut a little too much. Cyndaquil raised his nose as it twitched, trying to, or not to, sneeze, "Cy-yn-yn-qui!" a high pitched sneeze, almost like a sqeauky toy, along with a little smokescreen puff from his nostrils. The puff pushed Cyndaquil back a little bit and it started his roll off of Chance's back, down his tail and to the ground. He rolled onto his bottom and shook his head then rubbed his face clean with his small arms. He blushed a little and continued to run his face, "Cyndaq cynda....(Sorry excuse me...)"

Koru kept herself looked ahead, a little more raise than she was before. She wasn't surprised that Kirsi was asking her this now, after everything that's been going on- it's kinda hard to hide it at this point. She brought one leg up and rest her hands on her knee then her chin atop her hands, remembering it made a small smile appear, yet it didn't look very happy, "Yeah- I mean we both said we were...We have history class together and on the first day he was sneaking food to his Rufflet Rey, but the bowl dropped and I was sitting in the seat next to him so...I picked it up,” she chuckled a bit, "He was so bashful I don't know if it was embarassing or not when it happened but...I dunno I just wanted to talk to him more after that ya know? It feels like he's hiding something and not showing who he really is. I saw a glimpse of it was and...” she felt her face redden as she went on so she stopped and watched the pokemon. She brought her attention back but in confusion to Kirsi's next question, didn't she say they were friends from back home?Koru stayed in her rested position but looked around with a thinking hum, "Well the most I've seen of him is that he's shy and bashful, sheepish. Sometimes he acts like a Stantler in the headlights. But I can tell he's really kind and sweet, especially around our pokemon. He seemed to look so happy when I first showed him Fletchling after I caught I couldn't wait to show him.” Then came the big question: what happened. Koru feels a few things could've happened, but she's pretty sure that one thing from before was the cause of all of this. She took a deep breath and raised her head, rubbing the side of her neck with her hand,"Yeah it's not pretty though...” she wasn't really sure if Ray would want her talking about it to someone else, but then again he's probably already talked to Marcus,"After class I asked if he wanted to hang out and for once he said yes it made me so happy! He's been looking sick so I thought I could figure out what was wrong. We came here and was having some grub at the cafe when...” she cringed and struggled to say more,"He ran off...When I found him he was saying...such horrible things about himself it was really scary,” she gripped the rim of her hood remembering that moment. It was horrifying she had never heard anyone talk about themselves that way even now she felt she was standing before him, watching him cry and listen to his cries. She felt some tears growing in her eyes, but she wiped them away with her finger before they could run,"The next day in class I didn't say anything to him I- I wasn't sure what to say...then a day became two, then a week, and to now...” She smiled again, notably a sad smile,"The worst part is...he told me he was glad he could talk to me about stuff..." out of all of this she just wasn;t sure what to do. How could she help Ray? How could she show him that he was someone worth having friends and fun and smile like that day in class. That's the Ray she truly wanted to know, but she wanted to help him heal first- too bad she was failing miserably at it...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:49 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

In the aimless walking around that Nirav had been doing, he stumbled upon what appeared to be a game field. Adults called out for people to sign up for some sort of ancient soccer. Nirav wasn't the best at sports, nor did he play them very often back home. Having too much work to do in the shop and at home usually meant declining offers from other kids to go and play, but in the times he finished early, he could play games with his friends. His stomach fell into knots, thinking of home. Nothing here was at all like it.

He glanced over the clipboard of names, seeing quite a lot of people on the list to play. Elysia was one of the names on there, along with a slew of people he didn't recognize at all. Nirav scrawled out his name on one of the blank lines, hoping maybe he'd be with his friend. Once he did that, Nirav took a seat on the end of an empty bench, looking around. Nearby, some girls with fire type pokemon sat and talked, though Nirav didn't make conversation. Maybe he'd bring out Raja a little later; who knew when the game would start? For now, he kept looking around in silence.

Username: DJ Double B
                                Character Name: Nirav Goto
                                Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Evenings and Nights, EST

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Standing away and avoid the crowd
                                                            My Outfit... Casual outfit (pic)
                                                            Those near me... none
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter]

Elysia found herself standing at the far side of the area while waiting for the game to begin. There were so many people hanging around that the benches were full. She felt her pokegear vibrates, the noise was washed by her surrounding. There were 2 messages, from Riko and Nirav. The one from Riko said that she was still in the resto and hadn't move out yet. The one from Nirav made her felt guilty as she was there previously and she didn't saw him at all. Elysia started typing to reply to the two.

To: Riko, Nirav, Alana

I am in the open field where they are taking registration for an ancient soccer game. Want to join me?
        @Nirav. oh gosh, I was in the fishing game too earlier. It seems we miss each other. caught anything good? I got the common prize of rare candies.

Elysia sent the message and she was left to wait for the reply. There weren't any reply from Alana yet. It made her worried that the girl might get involved in some drama after that display in the museum. She couldn't ask her either. It would be awkward to bring that up and they weren't that close yet for her to breach the subject.

((OOC: short post ))

Log:
Word Count: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
06 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

While Ava had been wandering around, it didn't seem like all too long until she was called back to the field. The game would be starting soon, to her knowledge. She didn't have much time to play very many mini-games; none at all, actually. Hopefully, soccer would be really fun. With some pep in her step, the young girl made her way to the benches and sat down.

By now, some of her classmates were beginning to fill the area. Koru and Kirsi talked on one bench, their pokemon playing around. Two other people sat around on their own, a tad awkwardly. Nobody that Ava knew was here, sadly. Where Faye and Phoebe went off to? Not one clue. Nevertheless, she kept her chin up, sitting down on one of the benches. Maybe some of her friends would be playing the game too! She couldn't wait to see who would be on her team!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:48 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

There was quite a number of people gathered at the soccer field. The bleachers were starting to be filled by families and other adults. Marco felt small among this crowd, but he wasn't alone since there were several other kids around his age. In fact, all of them were students from Ordell Academy which made him wonder if everyone from the academy had decided to sign up for this game. Marco turned to the girls wondering how they were reacting to all the commotion happening around them. Charmander was dragging his feet behind the group with his head hanging low. His attempt to show off to Flare had only made her think he was a weirdo. He got too excited about their progress in their "relationship" that he had likely created some distance. Murkrow was not on top of Marco's head as usual, but was instead walking along with Charmander since the reptile pokemon was moving slow enough for the bird to walk a good pace.

The black avian pokemon didn't quite understand the reasons for Charmander's current state, but he figured the Pokemon was sad about something. If he could take a guess then it had to do with the other Charmander. Murkrow patted the orange pokemon's back as if saying 'chin up' to his fellow Pokemon. Charmander looked at Murkrow and gave him a smile to show him that he appreciated his concern. The fire pokemon raised his head and puffed out his chest; this was just a minor set back! He would just need to show her his strength in a different way so that Flare would know that he was a Charmander to be relied on. Murkrow was satisfied to see the fire-type looking more lively. The two pokemon continued to walk together following the group of humans to a line where other humans were writing on a paper.

Marco finally reached the booth where the people that wanted to participate in the game were being asked to fill a form. The task was simple enough, but the black-haired boy couldn't help, but feel a little nervous. This game felt so official and were all these people here to watch the game? There would be a lot of eyes on them. Marco managed to finish signing up, but he wasn't sure about playing anymore. He looked around trying to see who else was present and who would be potentially his teammate or opponent.

==========

Username: Shadow of Miracles
Character Name: Marco Guerrero
Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Afternoon to very late Evening EST

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Other People... Lillipup
                                          Wearing : Casual

As Maria walked to the soccer field her thoughts went to Silvano. He’d only come to the school because of her. Yet here he was seemingly, knowing more people than she did. Perhaps that wasn’t true. However, it felt like it. He was friends with how many girls at school? How many of them did he know before coming? Honestly she didn’t know and she probably didn’t want to know. The more she was left alone to think the more she wished it wasn’t Silvano on her mind. Finally she couldn’t take it and released Lillipup from her pokéball.

The puppy pokémon looked around for Espurr. When she couldn’t find him, she looked up to Maria. Picking her up, Maria stroked the top of her head. “I just needed a distraction.” She told Lillipup with a faint smile. Lillipup cocked her head curiously sensing something was off with her owner. Looking up to her she reached up and licked her. “Lillipup.” (Cheer up.) She barked nuzzling into the eleven year old. Maria’s smile grew more genuine. “Thanks, Lillipup. I know you’d help.” She said arriving at the field for the event. Once it started she was sure she’d be completely in the zone or she hoped so at least.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 7

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 209
                                          OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 pm
Registration for the Game is now CLOSED.

Please wait patiently while we decide on the teams.

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow of Miracles generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 pm
DJ Double B
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Sound VVave
Erkowan
amarzyciel
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Shadow of Miracles

User Image
Olivier the Referee

"Alright everybody! Are we ready for a game?!" A loud voice echoed through the big field. The voice did not come from any one direction and it seemed to confuse everyone who was gathered. Speaking of the people gathered, the bleachers were now full with spectators. Everyone was currently looking for this voice or waiting to see what else would be said. "Two teams will be facing each other for this friendly, but competitive competition!" The crowd was still looking for the source of this voice, turning it into a brief game for everyone. A young boy sitting on his mother's lap noticed a shadow on the field, looking up he caught sight of something quite interesting. He smiled and pointed at the sky and soon enough everyone was looking up at the Air Balloon that was hovering above the field!

The Air Balloon descended down on the field and a man emerged from the balloon. He smiled at the crowd who were cheering at his entrance. "My name is Olivier and it is my honor to be the referee for this game." In his hands he carried two flags which were red and blue. "The teams will now be entering the field so let's give them a round of applause everyone." The crowd cheered as the teams that were divided by the colors of their uniforms entered the field. The young faces of Ordell Academy's students were seen by everyone and they were being showered with applauds and cheers.

Olivier approached the center of the field and called forth the captains of each team: Maria Taylor and Kirsi Rhodes (who were chosen at random). He took out a coin which he showed to both captains. "Heads means Red Team goes first, Tails means Blue Team goes first...I believe the rules have been explained to you." Olivier mentioned the last part quietly so that students could only hear him. He closed his hand that held the coin then got ready to toss it. He threw the coin up in the air and then caught it once it fell back down. Olivier opened his hand.

"Blue Team will have the ball...lets the game begin!"

==========

Okay guys the game is finally here and I want everyone to please read the edited rules which can be found in this post, here. A topic has been created specifically for randomization and it can be found here. ALL randomization will be done in that thread while the rounds are happening.

Once the rounds have finished, we (the crew) will post a summary of the events that occurred in the rounds. Then the players will be allowed to post as their characters RPing those events, but not before the rounds have finished. Spectators may still post normally in this thread. I hope that everyone will enjoy this game and do your best!

p.s. Heads = 1, Tails = 2  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Soccer Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco, Holly : xxx

As the trainer trio and their Pokepals made their way to this game thing that Marco just heard about, Tera couldn't help but direct her attention to where the large crowd was going towards. The girl's features brightened up when she saw the soccer field. "Ohhhh! This place looks sooo cool!" She had never been in this part of the city before, let alone the fact that she'd never seen a soccer field of this size until now. Hoppu had been nuzzling on the fluffy fur of the Pyroar plush that was still being carried via piggyback while Flare was walking along side her trainer, quietly observing the male Charmander going through some quick mood changes; she found them to be quite strange but interesting nonetheless. She couldn't quite keep her eyes off of him.

Just as she was about to reach the sign up booth for the game, a stranger who seemed to be quite in a hurry bumped into her, knocking Hoppu off of her plush prize and into the crowd. "Tuu!" The frightened feathery friend flailed about, making him bounce farther from the field. "Hoppu! Uhhh! I'll be back guys! Don't wait up!" She quickly told the others as she left the line. The fire lizard Pokemon acted quickly and chased after her bouncy bud, leading her trainer to where he was. With , the two found him. He didn't appear to be hurt, just surprised and scared. "Phew! I'm so glad you're okay!" She said as she placed the toy on the ground to hug her scared Pokemon. When her Natu calmed down, she had gone back to the booth to finally sign up, but it was too late; sign-ups were already closed. "Aww..." She started initially until she saw the guilt ridden face on her Natu. "Pfft! What's with that face Hop! It's not yer fault! 'Sides, there's always next time!" The girl gently bonked her head onto his own to reassure him. She was honestly okay with it and was more relieved with the fact the Hoppu wasn't injured. "We'll watch yer plush while ya play. Kick butt, 'kay?" She said as she faced the others with one of her hands gesturing the v sign.

[[Sorry for the delay!! >.<]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 7║User Image║Pyroar Plushie Doll║

Shadow of Miracles
Sekaino

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:33 pm
Okay Everybody the first round is over! The second round has begun, but while this is happening you are allowed to RP the events that occurred in the first round. Here is a summary, please make sure to follow this summary.

𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼 𝕃𝕆𝔾
ROUƝƊ 1: Blue on the attack
- Nirav Goto attempts to score and kicks the balls, but he is stopped by Ava Stenson who blocks his shot.
- Kirsi Rhodes on the last minutes of the first round manages to score the first goal for her team.

Just to clear any confusions, this game is not a typical soccer game. Please watch this VIDEO in order to see what game they are playing. A large pole with a ring/hoop similar to one in the video have been placed on the field. You may use your wrist, hips, and feet to get the ball inside that ring/hoop. So please keep this in mind when RPing the events. Also remember that RPing is not mandatory, but it would make the game much more interesting ^^

DJ Double B

Hitsukei

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Sound VVave

Erkowan

amarzyciel

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Within little time, the students were divided up into teams. Nirav was handed a blue uniform, which he quickly changed into where designated. They were a texture different from the clothes he usually wore - not including his school uniform. It felt silky, but it certainly wasn't silk. It was very sleek and very blue. The boy ran some fingers through his hair, which he took out of his usual turban for the game. The last thing he wanted was it unraveling and tripping him during the game. Despite that, it was still weird to not wear it out. Nirav gathered with his team, thankful that he was with his friend, Elysia. She was the only person in the whole game that he knew!

After the rules were explained, the game began, and his team was on offense first. It certainly wasn't soccer, but it was sort of similar, Nirav supposed. Nervous about being hit in the face, he tried to keep out of the way of the ball and his teammates. They seemed a bit stronger, surely they would score something. But as luck would have it, the ball came over towards the nervous Nirav. In panic, he kicked the ball towards the hoop. For a second, he thought it would go in. But a girl ran in from the side, letting it collide with her hip. From there, the game continued rather uneventfully, at least until one of the girls on his team (honestly, Nirav didn't know who she was), scored a goal! He quietly cheered at their point, politely clapping for her. Soon after her goal, the round ended with then up one point. This seemed to be going pretty well, but how would they do on defense? Hopeful that their lead would continue, Nirav readied himself to press on with the game.

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

As athletic as Ava was, she had been excited for this game all day. She eagerly changed into her red uniform and met up with her team. She had both Faye and Phoebe, some of her good friends! This was going to be so cool! She listened to the referee as he explained the rules. It wasn't traditional soccer, per se. It was kind of like soccer met basketball? Maybe? Using either their wrists, legs, or hips, they had to get it into a little hoop. After the coin toss, her team was put on defense - the not as exciting part in games like this.

The game started up with the blue team trying to score. The ball was passed to one boy on the other team - the one usually in the turban. She didn't expect much to come of it, but it was actually headed towards the ring!
                                Ava ran in and jumped up, letting the ball move into her hip instead of going into the goal. The collision - which was a little more forceful than she expected from someone like, well, whoever that was - caused her to fall. It wasn't too bad, thankfully, and Ava got right back up and continued playing without a hitch. Not like some bruises and a dirt covered bum would kill her. If anything, she'd be a little sore tomorrow. She grinned, realizing she had blocked a goal. Maybe defense wasn't so boring after all. The rest of this round was spent chasing after a ball that, thankfully, didn't score too much.

The only other goal to be scored was by Kirsi, one of the girls with a fire type pokemon. That put the blue team up by one point. Lucky for them, it stayed that way until the end of the round was called. Ava grinned, brushing some of the dust and dirt off of her legs with her hands, which then became dirty themselves. Now, her team would be on offense. Surely they could outscore the blue team in this round!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: xx // Who mad x // Feeling: xx

Holly as usual came in just a little behind the other two as she took in the sights of the town, it was all so big and busy looking. The stadium itself was about the size of of her own town! Was she exaggerating, maybe, but that was her specialty. She was reading one of the many signs the littered the building walls, until she heard Tera's shout. She quickly turned to find her and her charmander chasing after a rolling ball. She tilted her head a little worried but she did not stop her. Holly approached the booth in order to sign up after Marco had finished only to stopped by the person behind the booth there was no more room for participants.

"Huuh? Looks like you got the last spot Marco, good on you!" She said smiling widely. She was a little disappointed on not being able to play but she's already had so much fun. Plus it's just as entertaining to watch a game when you're not playing....that and Holly, who was all limbs but no grace, probably wouldn't of done all that well out there.

Tera came back a moment later with her Natu in her arms and Holly only just realised that this Natu was the rolling ball from earlier, "O-oh man." The Natu didn't seemed hurt, thank goodness, but Holly should really pay closer attention to these things, "Take it easy, little guy." She said to the guilty and probably disoriented bird pokemon.

Holly looked back at Marco after Tera's encouragements and nodded, "Yeah, kick like all the butts!...except your teammates, of course....unless you don't have any?" The soccer field here was quite different than the kind she's used to and she was not sure how drastic the rule changes were, "Ah, whatever, just do your best." She finished with a double thumbs up, "Alright, Tera. Let's go find some seats!"

Coco, who had climbed down a little while ago because he couldn't take Holly's constantly swiveling neck, stood up a little prouder and imitated Holly's gesture (or imitated as much as one could with no proper thumbs). As proud as he seemed, he still obviously stood at quite a distance between the two fire pokemon.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: Why is there no post??? I could of sworn i posted before?? Im really sorry >.< }

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Soccer field
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris and the rest of the Blue Team

Silvano didn't mind allowing Iris to call him by his first name, even though it felt somewhat strange to hear say it. He supposed it was because he was so use to being called Silvano by her, that it struck him as odd. Either way, he felt the tiniest bit of amusement after telling her that she couldn't use the deminutive of Antonio just yet. The way she folded her arms and pouted her lip, it was priceless, even if it was just a theatric reaction.

Heading back over to the booth they had signed up at, Silvano hadn't expected Iris to take his hand during their walk over. He didn't protest the action, as it felt appropriate somehow -- as the two of them had just strengthened their friendship. Iris was becoming a really close friend and fast. Maybe there was more to it, but Silvano decided not to over think it. Right now, it seemed like the game was beginning to start.

Leading Faye and Iris over to a board with a list of all the names of the participants presented on it, Silvano quickly deduced that their trio was going to be slightly broken up for the game. "Looks like Iris and I are on the Blue Team, and Faye's going to be on the Red Team." He grimaced slightly, letting go of Iris' hand. Inwardly, the rich boy was thrilled to be on the same team as Iris, but what bothered him now was realizing that his "Rival" of sorts had signed up as well, and was going to be on the Red Team with Faye. At least, that was better than being stuck on the same team as Marco. But still, this meant he'd have to legitimately try to do well for his team in an effort to show up the other. Great.

Shaking his head, Silvano picked up three packaged uniforms and handed two of them off to both Iris and Faye respectively, making sure him and Iris had blue ones. "I guess we better get changed -- it seems like the game will be starting soon." He explained before casting his sullen gaze towards Faye. "I was really hoping you'd be on our team, Faybe. But I wish you the best of luck with the Red Team."

Heading over to the change rooms that were stationed off to the side, Silvano quickly got changed. Now donning the blue uniform, he waited outside the change rooms for Iris before heading over to the rest of their Blue uniformed team-mates, who were making their way onto the field. He didn't recognize a majority of his team members. About the only one he recognized out of the lot -- aside from Iris of course -- was Koru, who he still wasn't sure what to make of. She seemed to be a friend of Marco, which automatically made him cautious of her. But for now, he'd treat her like any other team mate of him.

"Let's try our best, Iris." He spoke, feeling competitive all of a sudden. "We're going to win this." Getting ready with the rest of his team, he listened as the referee introduced himself before explaining the rules. The game they'd be playing was an ancient form of the Soccer game they knew today, and would be a lot harder to score a goal. Fortunately, it was likely that non of them had ever played the game before and would be on equal grounds. Regardless, as the reff began to wrap up his explanation, Silvano's gaze meanwhile traveled to the other side of the field, silently trying to figure out who their competitors were. He was surprised that Maria seemed to be one of them. 'Wait? Maria really did sign up?' He mused, surprised that his eyes weren't deceiving him. No matter. He'd prove to her that he could be competitive and do well at sports if he really wanted to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once the game was signaled to start, Silvano raced alongside his teammates to try and get to the ball. However, as he tried to take control of it, he ended up bouncing it away in a sideway direction, but fortunately it was headed towards another teammate of his, who seemed unassuming and shy. Silvnao's eyes widened as he watched the boy swing a foot at it in an effort to get the ball away from himself. As luck would have it, the boy's foot made direct contact with the ball and had it soaring in the direction of the goal. "Good shot!" Silvano complimented him. But he perhaps celebrated the shot a little too soon, as a girl on the Red team had darted into the balls path and reflected it with her hip. Darn. It was so close.

Racing over to the ball that had gone astray, Silvano kicked it toward the goal in an attempt to score a point before someone tried to block the shot. However, instead of passing through the goal like he had hoped, his shot merely glanced off the rim. Disgruntled, Silvano allowed his other teammates to get ahold of the ball and watched in dismay as another Blue uniform missed the goal. This wasn't good. The goal was a lot tougher to get the ball through that it looked.

Soon enough, Silvano noticed that Iris was next to try and score a point. He cheered for her from across the field, but it was to no avail. Even Koru shared the same luck. But then, just before the end of the first round, a red-headed girl on their team had managed to land a perfect shot. She was good! Silvano clapped for her when no one one the Red team was able to block the shot. "Excellent! You got us a point." Silvano announced to the girl, giving her an amicable smile as the end of the first round was called. Inwardly, he prepared himself for the next round. He'd personally make sure Marco of the Red Team wouldn't be able to get a point for his team.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Content
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Blue Soccer uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 15
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x2

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1↦

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowon

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items