[PRP] Ambergris [Oliver, Zevran] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:23 am
"You would be surprised at how often people have said things like that to me! Or then again perhaps you would not, but you know in the end people are usually glad they encouraged me!" Zevran replied with a knowing smirk. "What sort of bug is your bug though?" he added, quizzical now rather than suggestive.

They were getting close to the city now by the looks of it, passing by occasional abandoned looking buildings. It was a place that people had forgotten and was being reclaimed by plants, probably by pokemon too in these parts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm
"Aria is a Scyther, "Oliver started, recalled the rock snake comment and continued, "They are rather like preying mantis but much, much bigger." The wilds have long since been reclaiming Ambergris and he paused, watching the rundown buildings, looking for a good target.

"And your bug?" He asked, after a moment, recalling it would be good manners to ask.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:37 pm
"Oh, he's here," Zevran said cheerfully, digging the pokeball out of his pocket and releasing the Caterpie into his lap. It looked around with interest and then up at the stranger with a friendly chirping noise. Zevran scratched the bug fondly on the head. "This is Amigo; Amigo, I have no idea who this is." He grinned at the nameless stranger and crossed his right arm over the left side of his chest with the fist closed. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, my name is Zevran."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:52 pm
"Ooh, a caterpie," Oliver replied, looking over the small common bug type. "You are right, my bug is much bigger," he said dryly, lips giving the slightest hint of a smile.

Oliver gave a slight bow, more of a smooth ducking of his head, relaxing slightly as the awkward handshake phase was neatly bypassed. One of his least favored social necessities to go through. "Oliver, and it is a pleasure so far, Zevran, Amigo."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:01 pm
"Well yes but by the sound of it your bug is sharp and that could be quite dangerous! And in any case it's not the size but what you do with it is it not?" Zevran said, smirking again and arching an eyebrow. He then reverted to an innocent expression and added; "In pokemon training I mean of course, though I am rather new to it so perhaps I am wrong? If I am you're welcome to teach me differently." Was it necessary to make everything an innuendo? No. Was it fun? Yes!

"Oh, and while I'm talking to you, do you know Ambergris well Oliver?" Zevran asked with a curious tilt of his head. "I need to be in Physeter Square later, would you know where that is? I believe it's in the centre somewhere but I was just going to rely on my phone to find it, if you have local knowledge I would much appreciate it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm
More innuendos? It seemed Zevran was a bottomless well of them. "I think I'll pass," Oliver replied. "You probably visit the training center in the desert, I'm sure they would be eager to teach you."

"Ooh, no, not the main city, I prefer to wander the outskirts." He shrugged. "Physeter square sounds easy enough to find, probably one of the natives can direct you."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:39 pm
"So around here?" Zevran asked with a lazy smirk and a gesture out of the window. "Now what would call a person to such a desolate place? Are you perhaps an artist?" Artists loved to go to abandoned places and capture them, believing it would give their work a depth that their own creativity lacked! Quite funny really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:14 pm
"Certainly not," Oliver made a slight face at the thought of being an artist. Well outside of the creation of chemicals or the destruction of demolitions and well fireworks displays. "I find them soothing, and well, perfect for training. Pokemon can get rather destructive."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:18 pm
"Destructive?" Zevern's amber-brown eyes lit up with manic glee. "May I watch? I have many hours and nothing to do until my meeting, and I do have some interesting drinks and snacks in my bag that I am willing to share in exchange for a diversion! What do you say?" Going by his attire Oliver was a little... a bit... ah, well, immature was the only way to think it really but that didn't mean he couldn't be fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:28 pm
"Mmh," Oliver thought it over before giving a one shoulder shrug. "Guess you can come." He said finally. Free food for having an audience and perhaps he might have some good ideas.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:36 pm
"¡Fantástico!" Zevran grinned and gestured out of the window. "So where do you get off? Ahaha! If you will excuse the expression." Well this was turning out to be more exiting than he had expected! Actual entertainment to keep him busy before he went to his appointment!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 pm
"At the first scheduled stop, which should be coming up in five or so minutes." Not the friendliest area in town, but not to far of a walk to get to where he wanted to go. Maybe a mile or two to be on the safer side. "When is your appointment?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 pm
"It is later." Zevran gestured lightly, as though illustrating something unimportant. "Some hours from now and if I am a little late they will wait as good friends do!" Not that he had ever met them before but there was a transaction to complete and until then they might as well be friendly. He hoped they would remain so afterwards too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Oliver came a noncommittal hum at that answer, it seemed a bit important to come out into a strange town on a bus route. Wasn't his business though. The bus started to slow to a stop.

"Mercury, come along," he ordered, as the bus came to a complete stop and started towards the front, to leave.

<> The ghastly grinned lopside at Zevran and followed his trainer.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:52 pm
Zevran scooped Aimgo onto his shoulders, hopped to his feet, stretched like a cat and then sauntered after Oliver with a wink for Shoes as he passed her. Wherever she was going may it be free of mud. "So then," Zevran shifted his shoulders and spine in a manner that extracted a loud cracking noise, "where is it that you will be destroying things?" He had heard stories of the Ferelden hounds he had been lucky enough so far not to be on their bad side. It would be useful to see what some other pokemon were capable of.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff