Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
~These roles we play~(O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}
With:Cerise
Where:~
Equipment: Staff

Alice waited for only a moment before the person on the horse stopped near her. Looking up she saw a women, wearing a thin layer of armor. Her tailed started to move side to side. 'It's a human..' She thought as she handed the map that showed the castle to the lady. "I'm actually looking for this place." The horse started to snorted and snickered, which caught Alice's attention. "Oh why hello there. And what might be your name.." Alice said to the horse, with a blank expression. The horse neighed towards her and moved its head. "Oh I see, nice too meet you Regulus. Thats a nice name there. You have a very nice horse." Alice said to the women, her ears perked up and tail sung. "May I ask your name?" Without her knowing Alice was excited to see another human, and she had a good feeling about the lady.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm
ShadowStream-chan

dailytoker

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
Tenere ✯ Oroko

The Conqueror
╚═══════════════╝

Present Company- Remaining army members= Location- Outside Ruma
Equipment- Sword = Mood- Excited
((OOC; ))

The other person to approach was Robin, a knife for hire whose talents would have been wasted had he not been hired for Tenere's army. "Why of course. A little bit less sleep than I would have liked, but all appropriate for the day's plan." he replied, glancing down to the makeshift sundial. It was about time to break what was left of their camp. "Come now my comrades, it is time we make an entrance. I can't wait make new friends." he exclaimed, marching off towards the direction of the camp and horses. As the shadow crossed the middle mark, he felt happier than his first conquest.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

Lady Knight Cerise Fairborn

Hero of Rumala

Cerise was taken aback by the soft voice and kindness the girl exuded. She shifted in her seat to look at the map, recognizing the castle at once, and weighed her options as the girl spoke with, of all creatures, her horse. Cerise could arrest the girl for trespassing, get rid of her now, or go along and put her under some form of protection. As she eyed the girl, she nodded and made her decision. Her hand slipped from her dagger as she smiled a little, trying to show the girl everything was good.

"My name is Cerise Fairborn, Lady Knight of the Second Order. I was actually on my way to the castle. You're welcome to accompany myself and Regulus. May I ask what you're doing out here, though? It's strange to see such a young woman out on her own in these woods." Regulus snickered and shook his head as he pawed at the ground, glancing behind them for some reason. Cerise yanked the reins to calm him and kept her gaze on the girl, assuming her men were most likely approaching with the hunt over now. The sun was too high to continue, and they knew better than to be late for training. Cerise rolled her shoulders to adjust her armor as Regulus continued to paw at the ground. "Reg, knock it off. I apologize for my horse. He's usually well-behaved."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 am
User Image
Rosie ♥ Cross
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
≫The Conqueror's Champion≪

"If the world wants to give me misfortune, I'll just give misfortune back to the world."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Listening to Tenie explain why he had disrupted her precious sleep time caused a pout to form on her face. She let out a whine, placing her hand on her hip as the other one flipped her hair. Her attention turned to Robin, or Birdie as she nicknamed him, as he approached them. "Oh my, if it isn't our little Birdie." her pout turned back to her usual (falsely) cute expression. Red eyes flickered towards the Conqueror as he told them that it was finally time for them to make a move. "Ooh I can't wait to greet everyone! ♥" quickly, she followed behind Tenie, excited that she can finally get into some action.

Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}

The lady responded and told Alice her name. 'Cerise, what an interesting name...Maybe she's the one that can help me' She thought. "My name is Alice Clay. You can say a friendly witch..." She gave a small bow to Cerise. "I have been traveling and exploring new places and people. If you could, I would like to join you to the castle." Alice's ears started to flicker, she could hear some noise from a distance. Lifting her head to see Reulus snickered and shook is head. Cerise apologized for the horse reaction. "No its alright..." She looked towards where the sound was coming from. "It seems theres people riding horse back as well... Are they your comrades?" She asked, curious about the other humans. Alice held out her staff and spoke softly, "Henkan" the staff then glowed and formed into a witch like broom. She sat on the middle of the sick and started to float. She then waited for Cerise to lead the way.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:03 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

Hero of Rumala

"Should be my men...." Cerise turned to look over her shoulder and swore at the site. She knew the group, oh yes, but they were not her men. They were marauders and bandits. A group she'd personally put through the ringer just a month ago. She sighed and snapped the reins as she turned back to the girl, a small grin on her lips.

"You may join, if you can keep up with me. Don't allow those men to get too close. I don't want to get blood on this armor again." Cerise widened her grin a little then snapped the reins once more, sending Regulus into a full gallop. Her eyes stayed on Alice as she took off, intentionally heading slightly south to avoid the main road. The men hadn't seemed to notice them, but Cerise knew better. She wasn't going to put an innocent in danger. "Follow close, little witch! I'd hate to get you lost in this forest with hunters loose."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}

After hearing Cerise say that then men should be hers, Alice started to hear some voices. The voices didn't sound too friendly. 'They don't sound like other knights...' But before she could say anything Cerise told her to keep close and started her way to the castle. Alice's broom quickly followed and stayed next to Cerise and Regulus. The knight then mentioned to not have her get lost within the forest. "That won't be a problem. I can keep up." She said, staying by their side.
From within the forest she felt a presents of another person. 'Another human? Maybe just a hunter like she said' She thought but kept her guard up. The sound of the horses behind where getting closer, and Alice was able to see the men riding on them. "Oh I see, so those were bandits." She looked at Cerise, confused for a moment. 'Normally humans fight back if they see an enemy, so why isn't this knight doing so... Could it be because i'm here...' She kept her thought to herself instead of asking Cerise and continued to follow.

BakaYYHLover
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 pm
DragonChild09

Hello everyone~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵉᶜⁱˡᵉ⁻ᴹᵃʳʸ ᴳʳᵃᶜᵉ ᴬⁿᵃᵗᵃ
ηση ησвιѕ ѕσℓυм ηαтι ѕυмυѕ.
ησт ƒσя συяѕєℓνєѕ αℓσηє αяє ωє вσяη.

Cecile had awoken to the sound of birds and sunshine that morning, signalling that it would be a great day- but also that she had overslept, by quite a lot, too. 'Ah... well, I don't think I had any appointments early in the morning anyway...' she thought. She had drank tea in bed while one of her attendants went over the plan for that day. She went over the same things as usual- breakfast in the dining room, a study on the conqueror's position and tactics, a war meeting, afternoon tea, another war meeting, a complaint from a noble man, another meeting... it was tedious, but necessary.
"...but you seem to have a bit of free time after dinner!" The attendant chirped, taking Cecile's empty teacup from her hands.
A smile graced the Queen's lips. "Free time... truly a rare opportunity. I'll have to put it to good use." she responded, looking down at her hands. She sighed, and looked back up at the attendant. "Is there any-"
"Your majesty!"
A guard barreled into the room, out of breath. Immeadiately, the attendant rounded on him. "Have you no decency? Bursting into the queen's unannounced, as if-"
"That will be enough," Cecile said. Whatever it is, it must be urgent. What do you have to report?"
"The... the conqueror... he's retreated!" The guard panted, still out of breath.
"Retreated?" Cecile questioned. "No, that can't be right... the prophecy stated that..." she trailed off, and turned to her attendant. "Cancel all meetings and appoitments. Send my apologies as well. I need to speak the prophet..."
Quickly, the Queen dressed, and with purpose in her stride, went to see the prophet. Instead, she came across Lynette, the prophet's guard.
"Lynette, have you seen Kai? It's urgent."

ι αм ѕтяσηg. ι αм ωιѕє. ι αм вяανє. ι αм ι.

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

Hero of Rumala

Regulus flew through the forest at almost breakneck speed. Cerise enjoyed it, though she stayed on high alert. She made a rough turn, aiming to get back to her men, and leaned forward as they came up the side of a large hill. The other side was cleared of trees, from a fire Cerise would never discuss, and she pulled hard on the reins to stop her horse and her eyes looked over the castle and what had been the Conquerors army.

"What? Where is-Did they already attack?!" Her mind flew to the possibility that the Queen was already either captured or dead, then she shook the idea away. No. Queen Cecile was a valiant and headstrong woman. And Cerise trusted the guards to protect her fully. She shifted in her seat to look around, noting the bandit group hadn't followed them after the last few turns, and motioned to the castle when she locked eyes with Alice. "There's the castle you're looking for. Now why do-" An arrow flew between them, upsetting Regulus, and Cerise turned to the area it had flown from with a low growl. "Stay by Reg, Alice."

Cerise slipped from the saddle and pulled her own bow and quiver free as she slowly stalked toward the spot. She had a feeling the person who'd fired the arrow was gone now, but she had to be sure. Notching an arrow, Cerise took a stance and aimed into the trees, her entire body tensing as she waited to see who had shot at her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Prophet Kai ►◄ Lady Lynette Moncelle

Hearing the sweet voice of the Queen, Lynette snapped out of her concentration on finding Kai and turned to her, bowing down as she did. "I apologize, I left him to get him a snack and when I was back he had wondered off. I'm working on finding him now. I apologize." Lynette stated still bowing. It wasn't uncommon for Kai to wonder off, the young prophet had a lot of odd tendencies. A look of concern came to her face "What's wrong, is everything alright?" Lynette asked standing straight again.

Following the white stag on the rocks of the stream in a dense forest that only the stag and him saw, Kai jumped from rock to rock starting to stumble a bit as he tried to keep up with the stag who started to speed up. In the distance, the stream opened up into a small pond, lilypads floating with grace across the top of the water and small fish moving silently below the reflective top of the waters. In the middle of the lake stood a stone statue of a woman with a hand held out as if summoning someone to come and take it. The figure wasn't much eroded, it's glittering eyes making it seem all the more lifelike. It was next to this statue that the stag stopped and cast a look over at Kai before motioning with it's head to the woman's hand. After skipping over a couple more rocks, Kai had made it to the figure and after glancing at the snowy guide who gave a nod, Kai took the statues hand into his own.

Everything vanished, replaced with the reality that other people saw. The forest was gone, the stream was gone, the lake was gone, the stag was gone, and the statue replaced by the familiar shape of the Queen, Kai's hand lightly holding hers. Looking up at the Queen, a warm smile came to his face. He liked the Queen, she was always so kind to him and played with him on occasions. "Morning Cece!" he chimed happily then noted a confused but relevied Lynette standing not far from them and smiled "Hi Lyn!" he added. Lynette couldn't help but to smile a bit as Kai greeted her, there was no way she could stay mad at the tiny seer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin smiled as Rosie greeted him with the little nickname, he found it rather amusing. He couldn't help but to notice the happiness in her face, granted the girl tended to have a rather cheerful attitude, but he could feel her excitement about the upcoming events and couldn't help but to feel the same way. This was big, and the plans showed no signs of boredom in the near future. Listening to Tenere, Robin smiled a bit and nodded glad that the conqueror still seemed confident in their plan than followed after his leader, at Rosie's side. "We'll have to throw a party, won't we my little flower?" Robin spoke to Rosie.

Robin Deganello

User Image

sadsally514

Queen (White stag)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 pm
DragonChild09
Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵉᶜⁱˡᵉ⁻ᴹᵃʳʸ ᴳʳᵃᶜᵉ ᴬⁿᵃᵗᵃ
ηση ησвιѕ ѕσℓυм ηαтι ѕυмυѕ.
ησт ƒσя συяѕєℓνєѕ αℓσηє αяє ωє вσяη.

A look of concern flickered across Cecile's eyes as she heard about Kai's disappearance. "It's... it's alright. He does have a tendency to go off on his own, doesn't he?" she said, the words mostly reassuring herself. "Something has happened, however, and- oh, there he is now."
The Queen watched as Kai hopped along the palace floor. Normally, such playful and childish actions would amuse Cecile, but now, they were tedious. But Kai had always been strange, and Cecile knew she just had to be patient. Besides, she could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't quite 'in the moment' at that given point. She held out a hand to greet the young prophet, and only when he took it did he seem to recognize where he was.
At Kai's gentle touch and cheerful greeting, a small smile tugged at Cecile's lips. "And hello to you as well, Kai," she responded. She withdrew her hand, and knelt down to Kai's level. The smile left her face as she got to the problem at hand. "Kai, has there been a change in the prophecy? I wouldn't ask, but the Conqueror has retreated as of this morning..."

ι αм ѕтяσηg. ι αм ωιѕє. ι αм вяανє. ι αм ι.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:59 pm
ShadowStream-chan

dailytoker

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
Tenere ✯ Oroko

The Conqueror
╚═══════════════╝

Present Company- Remaining army members= Location- Outside Ruma
Equipment- Sword = Mood- Excited
((OOC; ))

Although back in the east he preferred to use Riding Lizards due to their usefulness, the environment here in Rumala was not appropriate for them, and horses were much more plentiful here. Tenere mounted his brown house, loading what little remained of his belongings onto it as well. With his comrades ready as well, he pulled his sword, swinging it around enthusiastically before pointing to the city. "Onwards! To Rumala!" he called before spurring his horse on at a steady gallop. He was still humming to himself as the group began to approach the large gates of the city. Being prepared to be besieged, the city had already kept its gates closed since the taking of its last castle to the east. That wouldn't be a problem as far as Tenere was concerned, their first attempt was going to be entering as messengers after all. "So I must ask; how are you all feeling about today's surprise?" He figured some small chat would be fine while they trotted the short distance to the gates. After all, they were his companions on his campaign.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:25 am
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}

As they made their way up the large hill, both could see the other side of the trees. Cerise stopped and sounded worried when she saw the castle. "Attacked?" She mumbled and wondered about Cerise comment. 'So theres a war going on.. Maybe wasn't the best time to come out of hiding...' Her ears started to flicker again, she heard a slight sound coming from behind them. Like someone moving within the trees. Before she could say anything Cerise was about to question Alice. Then an arrow flew between them, Regulus on high alert.
Alice stayed closed to Regulus, while still on her broom. Alice had a bad feeling, goosebumps around her tail. "Umm excuse me... Knight lady. Maybe we shouldn't stay here too long..." Alice jumped off her broom and grabbed the middle of it, witch changed back to a staff. She held it in front of her, having it ready. "If theres anything I can do to help, I'm here."

BakaYYHLover
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Phoenix347

dailytoker

DragonChild09

۩════════════════════════۩
"I was told I was dangerous, I asked why. Their response was 'because you didn't need anyone.' I smiled."
۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Kara 'Seonu' Erebus▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Kara raised an eyebrow between the Conqueror and Rosie who were very excited to meet new people. Kara was NEVER in the mood to meet new people. If one asked her, she would rather just kill someone and chop them up into little bits to feed to the dogs thn go and make a 'friend'. She could only tolerate Rosie because the both of them were treated like crap at the orphanage.

Yeah....in technical terms, Rosie can be the only person deemed as a 'friend' to the General. If Rosie had trouble, Kara would help out. Kara just hoped Rosie had the same mentality. She did see the 'mercenary' that was with them...the name slipped through the General's mind so she just decided to deem the man as 'Birdie', the nickname Rosie had given him. As Rosie and the Conqueror went off, so did Kara who followed behind, eyeing every corner to make sure no one had any plans to jump them.

As soon as they got to the gate, the Conqueror asked Kara and the others how they feel about surprises. "I only like surprises if it benefits me and our goals. So today's surprise better be like that." Her answer was monotone as she stared at both the Conqueror, Rosie, and 'Birdie'. When Birdie decided to give Rosie the nickname of 'Little Flower'. Kara could not help but glare at him, as if daring him to give the General a nickname.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Conqueror's General▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ☆═━┈┈━═☆

It had been a long day of exploring and bringing down some criminals on his walk here. He was known as the 'Shaman Archer' to some, but he really didn't like the idea of being called that. But there was nothing he could do about it, so he allowed them to call him that. Mingan understood why he was called that, his abilities did have some shaman-like qualities....but the name was not really original. Nothing is original nowadays though

He had been traveling for a very long time now and hated the fact he did not have answers about who his father was. He doesn't even have the slightest idea of the old man's name or where he had lived, so it felt like a useless journey in his eyes so he considered trying to find a place to stay for maybe a week or two. So he walked around, unaware of an invasion, trying to find a recommended place, which was a tavern slash pub that held a few nice bedrooms. Mingan wasn't sure, though, he had heard pubs can be very shady, so he wondered why so many people liked this place, so he took their advice and went inside.

He must be the first person inside the tavern because he opened the door to see that he was the first person inside. He can be seen wearing what looked like Hunter's outfit with his weapon on his back; bow and arrows. His long black hair was a little ruffled up but it looked like he had it brushed before he went outside to walk. On his belt, he had a purse and what seemed to be a wooden flute He kept to himself as some performer was playing a song which he did not recognize right away. It happened to be Scarborough Fair, a song about how to get your ex-lover back through impossible tasks. Mingan always found it ridiculous, even though he himself thinks about what lover he would have from time to time. He could only take a breath as he then went up to whoever looked like the owner and had his hand on the counter. "Hey, do you have any rooms available?" His black eyes remained content as he needed to stay here for a bit if the citizens here were correct, Mingan had the money to pay for the two weeks here. Taking down criminals did bring in a lot of money, but he made sure seventy-five percent of it went back to his tribe, which included his mother and grandfather. He sat there at the bar, probably planning on getting something to drink, maybe some light alcohol because he cannot risk getting drunk if anything bad happened. His attentive aim depended on it, after all, it's not like a sword in which he could swing and still get its target.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out