Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (6/30/16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm
JOHN CENA PROMO!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

The crowd had paid to see a good show tonight and they were in for one. Soon the instrumental for John Cena's music began as fans started to rise to their feet, baring signs in hand. And soon enough the man in blue made his appearance, having touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him their favorite number. "JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS!" Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"I can see they've missed me. Lets get to work!"

John Cena's words were of course a message as they always were. Focusing back onward to the crowd-----the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward darting down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home watching. His titantron flashed a bright red and blue along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder [n' lightnin *wink*.] It was nice. John Cena slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena would be receiving a microphone from an nearby outside official. He walked back to the center of the ring, lifting off his cap and rubbing his shortly cut managed hair. He then put it back on adjusting it as before looking out at the crowd who at this point were hard at work with their chants. John Cena walked to each side of the ring holding out the microphone to let them voice whatever they had to say or wanted. This was their right and he respected it. Knowing he didn't want to take up too much time though he would raise his microphone and in doing so silence the chants.

"Well, well, well, ain't this a beautiful picture. We got you guys hyped up, we got new faces, new rivalries, hell we even got new champs in the building tonight." Cena says rallying up the crowd. "But listen, listen, that's alright. Because there's absolutely no way I'm the only person here tonight who can't feel the winds of change churning on!" Cena raises his voice saying. "I'm willing to bet everyone in this arena tonight can feel it too. Cuz' right now there ain't no denyin' that TNW:R is pure electric. One would even go as far as to say...better than before. The energy in the air is exciting, makes you feel like anything can happen at any moment. Not to mention we just had a draft. So now there's not only one brand, there's two. iMPACT and RAW, and if it just so happens that you're deaf, blind, whatever the case maybe- well then let me be the first to tell you that John Cena is officially on RAW and you can bet your a** that just because this show ain't called iMPACT that I ain't gone make one....I said it before, there's a hell of a lot of new talent running around here. And that's all fine, cool, and dandy but I'm here because I want to be champion. You can like it. You can hate it. But it ain't gon' change it son. So, I'm officially putting every superstar in the back on notice; I'm here to finish what I started. Cuz' way I see it, before this place decided to take a break I was the face running through the race and that's what I'll continue to be all the way until I make it to the finish line And before it's all over, said, and done with... I won't just be the face, I'll be the Champ. And if you really pressin' for it not to happen, I've said it many times before, I'll say it again; if you want some come. get. some." John Cena's music hits the PA system once again as 'The Champ' poses for a few and if no one interrupts, he prepares to exit the ring and head backstage.

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas