Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
TMNT 2012 RP (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:33 am
DiamondFlight

User Image

They were somehow able to push them back without their brothers but that was because maybe their dog was hurt and they needed to protect her. You could hear Ralphs cocky voice loudly exclaimed as they hurried away,"Yea you better run!", he would then laugh while he watch them scurry away and was about to give chance when Leo stopped him,"No we need to check up on Eclipse first", the two brothers turned in unsion to see their own dog limping up to them and wimpering,"Eclipse that wasn't a smartt thing to do...", said Leo as he knelt down to check her out frowning he exclaimed,"Alright lets get her back home Donny can help her with her mechanics and Master splinter will check out her injuries", Ralph nods in unsion as Leo picks her up and they carry her back to the wayward point, a good 20 minutes had passed and Mikey and donny where about to head torward the tunnel ralph went down,"I hope he is okay I mean its been awhile", states donny as they head down the tunnel,"Oh i'm sure he is fine I mean like he wouldn't get hurt by those aliens so easily right?", asks mikey as they seen Leo and ralph coming down the tunnel torward them,"Hey what happened to Eclipse???", states mikey concerened as he goes over to inspect their puppy giving her a hug and kissing her face,"My poor puppy is all hurt did the bad guys hurt my wittle puppy?", he asked talking to Eclipse like a baby, while donny comes closer and heads over toward them and states,"What happened to eclipse", Leo and Ralph looked at each other and sighed while leo states,"Look can we just get back home and you check up on her I mean she is pretty hurt here", donny only nods in surprise and follows behind while Ralph pushes MIkey out of the way and states,"Come on idiot lets get going", the turtles head back home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
As the weeks went by, Eclipse's leg healed and she was back to being herself in no time. Since that day, they'd been planning to go to the farmhouse where April spent most of the summer when she was little. Once they got there, Eclipse was curious about the woods outside the house. She was trying to fight her wild urges to check out the new territory. She could hear other wolves howling at night, a little ways away. During the day, she'd chase the chickens and even some of the other animals there. She was worn out by the time she came inside for the night on the first night. She woke up, at about midnight, hearing something outside. She went outside through an open window on the first floor, and saw a white, male, wild wolf. Not having seen another wolf before, Eclipse tilted her head, and something told her to go up to him and try to sniff him. The male wolf didn't growl at her, because he could smell she was just coming into season. Instead, the two smelled each other, before Eclipse got a lick on the nose. She followed him into the bushes, chasing after him once he ran off, not looking back since her instincts had taken over. She went with the wolf, eventually coming to a den where he was staying. SHe was laying with him curled around her. He didn't even care that she was half mechanical, he really liked her.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:17 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

It has been a couple of Months since the turtles have tooken Eclipse back home that day so long ago and since then the turtles have fought off few aliens though they still had a mess of trouble with their friends and donnys huge crush on april. They decided a small vacation was in order so they all packed up and went to April's farmhouse where they stayed there days their training and hanging out with her and casey. The turtles didn't hear Eclipse leave having been inside the whole time after gorging on pizza and soda they were knocked out and probably wouldn't have heard bigfoot even if she showed up. Leo took up the sofa where he was passed out having watched his favorite superhero tv show and ralph was laying up in the lazyboy chair. While Donny was asleep in bed and Mikey was knocked out on the floor snoozing away. The whole house was quiet except for the sounds of the natural forest outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image
The next morning, Eclipse wasn't home. She was hunting with her new friend. He was teaching her how to sneak up on her prey and how to finish the prey off. She managed to take down a deer with his help. They were eating their prey together and everything before going walking in the woods. She realized that the turtles might be looking for her, but she couldn't decide whether to go back or stay with Zero, who wanted her to be his mate.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:28 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

The turtles woke up the next woman as they went about there daily normal routine Donny was the first to notice."Hey Ralph where is Eclipse I need to check her Mechanics", he said coming in with a tool in his hand,"I don't know ask Mikey", he said. While he turned back to his magazines not thinking to much about it. Donny heads outside to see mikey and leo battling it out for practice,"Hey MIkey!", he called while the two stop for a moment to turn to him,"Have you seen Eclipse i need to check her parts?", Mikey shook his head while donny asked leo,"Have you seen her leo?". Leo shook his head as mikey asked,"Where could she be I thought she was with you this morning?", Donny shook his head,"No i've been working on other stuff look we need to find her its her matienance this week and I need to make sure everything is in working order", Leo turns to Mikey,"Mikey go get Ralph and we will all head out to find her", Mikey gave him a salute and stated,"Will do!", before running inside to find ralph he came out about 3 minutes later with a slightly irriated ralph,"I don't see why we can't wait I mean she could jsut be out playing or something", he complained while Leo glared at him and shook his head,"NO we are going now its better we find her now besides what if somethign happened to her? She usually stays around here its odd for her to wonder off", he stated while he gave each brother instructions to were they should go they then all 4 headed off into the woods calling out Eclipse name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image
Eclipse and Zero had finished eating and were laying inside of his den. She snuggled close to him as her being in season had gotten stronger. He was grooming her fur making sure not to hurt her since her leg and other areas around the metal on her body, was tender. Her tail was wagging softly as she turned and licked his nose gently. Then they both heard her name being called and Zero went outside to check it out with Eclipse. Zero began to growl as he stood between Eclipse and whomever was in the bushes. He pushed Eclipse into the den for protection, before whoever was in the bushes would see before he stood in front of the den protectively, not wanting Eclipse to be hurt.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Mikey came tumbling out of the bushes hearing growling noise he assumed it was Eclipse and stumbled as he fell rolling onto the ground infront of the angry wolf,"Ompfh!", he made a noise as he looked up nervously and backed up somewhat scared as he stated in a nervous voice,"Nice puppy don't hurt me puppy nice.. oh..", he gulps,"Mr. Wolf didn't mean to ruin your afternoon I'll just be going...", he tried to crawl backwards where he was hoping the wolf wouldn't attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image
Eclipse heard Mikey's voice and gently tugged on Zero's tail to tell him to let Mikey go. Zero snarled once more at Mikey, before going back into the den with Eclipse, who was hoping Mikey didn't see her. He snuggled up to Eclipse and started grooming his mate happily. Eclipse stayed close to Zero. The den wasn't that deep underground, you could see Eclipse's metal leg if you looked into the hole that was the entrance.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:42 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Mikey breathed a sigh of relief when the wolf backed off and went back into its den. Mikey sat there for a moment taking a breather when Donny pops out of the woods behind him,"Mikey! What are you doing laying around? We need to find Eclipse", he states. Mikey looks up slightly confused at him,"I know that but you should have see it!", he pops up and explains,"This big wolf came out of that den over there or something like that and I thought it was eclipse but its wasn't and he nearly attacked me and woah he was scary...", Donny looks slightly bored while mikey exaggerates the story he then nods and finally states,"Mhm.. alright thats nice mikey anyways", he looks over toward the hole and his eyes narrow slightly as he asks,"Do you see that?", he said pointing to the metal in the dimist of lights. Mikey turns and looks asking,"See what?", while donny shakes his head replying,"That! Mikey! That shiny metal in that wolves den it looks like eclipse leg!", mikey looks closer squinting his eyes and exclaims loudly with excitement,"It does look like her leg!". Donny starts to walk over to the entrace of the den,"Come on we have to check out that den and make sure that it isn't one of her body parts", Mikey follows slowly and nervously adds on,"Um.. Donny.. the wolf...".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image
Zero started growling as Donnie came close. He stood protectively over Eclipse, trying to protect her from harm. Eclipse stayed where she was, but whimpered a bit, not wanting Donnie to get attacked. Zero snarled a bit at the two turtles who were at the entrance to the den. There wasn't much light coming in, but you could see two sets of eyes, and Eclipse's mechanical parts, inside from what little light you could see with.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Donny ignored Mikey til he was almost at the entrance thats when he heard the growl from Zero and he stopped for a minute taking a few steps back he looked closely inside and noted there there was two sets of eyes so two wolves to be exact and the shiny metal he was sure it had to be Eclipse there was no other way... He looked inside and frowned before he turned back to mikey,"Look I think Eclipse is inside i'm not sure if she is being held hostage or what but I think I should step back and try to call her out", Mikey stood there nervously nodding while he kept his mouth shut while donny leaned down taking only a few steps back before he did so he could give her room to come out,"Here girl come on girl I know thats you come out so I can see you", he called to her while he motioned with his hands for her to come. Mikey peeked over watching while he stood on tiptoe even though it was unnecessary he could see very well over Donnys head while his brother was on the ground crouching and not standing at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image
Eclipse didn't come out though. She refused to leave Zero's side. Meanwhile Zero had stopped growling and was lying down around his mate. Eclipse's instincts were strong, and they were telling her to stay with Zero. She whimpered a bit as she didn't know what to do.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

After his attempt to call her out donny sighed heavily and got off the ground he turned to Mikey slightly worried,"I don't think she is coming out see if you can go find ralph and leo we can discuss this with them both while I wait here to make sure she doesnt leave..", he didn't voice his real fears of Mikey being silly enough to not keep an eye on the cave and Eclipse slipping away. Mikey gave donny a nod and heads into the woods while Donny climbs a tree and watches carefully from a top. Mikey was able to track down ralph first while he approached him ralph turned around asking,"You find Eclipse yet?", by this point ralph was slightly flustered and alittle worried. Mikey took in the sight of his brother and being a slight smartt alack,"You seem alittle wooorried", he grinned. while ralphs mood soured,"Yea well I woulnd't have to worry about her if someone! would keep an eye on her!", he snaps,"I thought it was your job to watch her today", he grumbles crossing his arms. While he looked at him asking,"Why you approach me aren't we suppose to be splitting up to find Eclipse?", Mikey shook his head, clearing it as he finally told ralph what happened and that donny sent him, Ralph looked a thim slightly confused,"So she is in the cave with another wolf? Well It seems she made a friend lets go find leo", he states while the two brother head off to find Leo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
Eclipse and Zero were out hunting by the time Mikey came back with Raph. They were stalking a dear. Zero chased the deer straight to Eclipse who would then ambush the deer herd to get a meal for both of them. She managed to kill a deer using the tricks that Zero showed her this morning. Zero came padding over before they started eating together. Even though she was in a little bit of pain from her back mechanical leg, she wasn't about to leave Zero. She wanted to stay with him, and didn't want to force him into living with the turtles, but she remembered what happened last time her mechanical parts were not looked after all too well. Once they got some water at the river, they went back to the den to rest up. While they were in the den, Zero even mated with her. He stayed curled around her, not wanting her to leave him. He laid his head on hers as they both fell asleep curled around each other.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:26 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Ralph and Mikey made there way deeper into the woods seeking out Leo whom was a good portion of the way in trying to find eclipse,"Hey Leo! We found her mikey found her first then don!", called ralph as they approached him they explained all the details with him as best they could meanwhile. Donny had noted they were coming out of the cave and heading off he followed close behind making sure to keep an eye on them both he watched them hunt and then head over to the river to drink they then headed back to the cave and stayed in there he waited up in the tree growing anxious until he heard footsteps behind him. He seen Leo, Ralph, and Mikey had climbed up next to him and they began to talk,"So how long as she been in there?", asked leo. Don explained,"Only about half an hour until they both went out hunting i followed close behind making sure to keep an eye on them so I didn't lose track of her she is being really strange.. I think it has to do with animal insticts though I'm assuming the other wolf is a male and they are in course having a mating ritual", he explains. Mikey made a face,"A mating ritual? Whats that?", Ralph sighs and shakes his head not saying anything while Leo looks over to don for help not really wanting to explain the birds and the bees with their kid brother,"Ah well the best way I can explain this to you mikey is Eclipse really likes this wolf like really likes", he stayed quiet a moment letting it process into the brain of mikey before the turtle finally got it,"Oh!!! Okay like a boyfriend or something right? Like you really like April?". Donny got red faced while he explained,"Thats not important! We need to figure out whats we can do to help Eclipse". The other three boys gave each other amused glances. Before trying to decide out a game plan,"We could maybe go in there and get her I'm just not sure how agressive she will get I know she wants to be with the male wolf but its way to dangerous to let her run around without matinance", he explains frowning,"You think we can just stop her the next time she goes out?", asked ralph,"Like block of her path I don't want to fight a bunch of wolves". "I think we should be alright if we keep out watches on her as long as we can stop her before she runs off". , verifys leo.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff