Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[TribeORP] Pokéball, GO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mika_Yumi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 pm
...A WILD HIGH FROST APPEARED!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does your kin have a naming dream?: Nope.
Has your kin ever bred: Not yet, poor babe. :'c
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: None yet! He wants a friend.
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Nah, I'll find a home for any I get~
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: High Frost doesn't care. Personally, I really dig (in no particular order) the Moon Ball, Heavy Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball, Heal Ball, and Dream Ball... The Premier Ball and Love Ball are cute too... And Luxury Ball looks awesome... I am useless, they're all cute.

High Frost was fascinated with the possibility of catching a familiar. He'd... never really thought about it before, trying to actually actively attract a friend of some kind. He'd figured that maybe one would find him someday and they'd just sort of adopt each other somehow, a sort of organic process. He'd daydream about one finding him and taking interest, and maybe he would have put out some food to try and make a friendship if one ever did, but that never happened. So, at the mentioned possibility, he sort of figured... why not?

Still, he was a little unsure about it. He stepped cautiously forward and figured that, as long as they were in an area apparently quite populated, perhaps the best way to go about trying to find a friend was to simply look for one? He headed for an area of tall grass and weeds on the edge of some water and figured that he might be able to find something hiding. He craned his neck and stuck his nose in the greenery, sniffing about and poking through some more overgrown areas in hopes of uncovering someone... Once he did, he wasn't sure what exactly he would do, but he'd figure it out.

[WC: 206]  
Anhelisk rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm
Mika Yumi
THE WILD BEETLE IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

Gah! It was so close, too!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Such a cute little bug! The little pink thing was settling happily on a long, wide blade of grass when High Frost found it, twitching contentedly and perhaps wondering absently if this large, white face nearby was something worth worrying about. High Frost did his best to stay still, to let the bug come to him to investigate, to make a friend...!

Unfortunately, the grasses his face had inadvertently settled into were tickling his nose. He was trying to fight it. His eyes were beginning to water. His composure was close to breaking, until finally--

"ACHOO!" The kiokote sneezed right across the poor little bug's grass and startled it into oblivion. "Oh, no!" He watched it fly away with saddened eyes, ears drooping. Standing straight again, he slumped off to the side. "Well, perhaps it was not meant to be."

[WC: 140]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:53 pm
User ImageMarigold continued her cautious approach, trying to be careful not to make a sound. Soon enough she parted the blades of grass to spy a tiny hermit crab. Foal's play, she thought, as she smirked and edged closer. But her confidence was her folly, and she failed to notice a stray twig beneath her until it snapped and sent the hermit crab scuttling into its burrow.

She clicked her tongue and stood up. "You win this round, crab." she muttered through her teeth with a monotone voice. Perhaps this wouldn't be as easy as she thought. No matter, the harder it is to tame them, the stronger they must be, correct? Undetered, she waited for a chance to find a familiar again.

[WC: 122]  

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

CascadingRayn rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 am
...A WILD Unforgotten APPEARED!
User Image

Does your kin have a naming dream?: no not yet
Has your kin ever bred: no!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: nope he's all alone
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: no biggrin
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: n-not really

Walking into the forest was kind of his thing, being alone was too. The two go together well especially for Unforgotten. He enjoys strolling around and losing himself to this vast void. Today was like any other day, alone in the darkness. He carefully stepped on a leaf, trying to not make a sound. He felt the wind rustle the leaves and continued onward. A few paces later he realized that the leaves hadn't moved it was the tall grass nearby that was shaking. Annoyed, he walked closer. "Who would ruin my quiet peaceful time to myself?" He wondered and started to walk towards them.

[WC: 105]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:08 am
CascadingRayn
I see you had some posting/deleting trouble! Next time, leave the multiple posts up! Thank you for entering, and please try again in four hours! ;v ;

Oh! Something in the bushes!
It's big, it's pink, it's... Celery's rump!

"Oh, sorry! Am I in your way?" The doe turned to face the other Acha, looking abashed. "I was just trying to get a good vantage."  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

AnimeOtakuOnline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)

AnimeOtakuOnline

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 am
...A WILD TRUTH OF LIES APPEARED!
User Image

Does your kin have a naming dream?: No
Has your kin ever bred: No
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: No
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: No
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: The turtles and hermit crabs

This could be fun she thought to herself, cute little familiars that could be befriended! She might even get herself a little pet. She set set out some food by a river and waited patiently, hoping to befriend a familiar and get herself a friend.

After waiting awhile, she went up to the river to get a drink, only to slip and splash water onto the food. Now the food was drenched with river water. She looked at the food and sighed, would she be able to befriend a familiar like this?

[WC: 92]  
Anhelisk rolled 4 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 1, 1 Total: 8 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 am
AnimeOtakuOnline
A WILD HERMIT CRAB APPROACHES!

Shoot! The wild hermit crab fled!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:07 am
...A WILD TEN APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: Not yet. It's all in my head
Has your kin ever bred: Nope
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Yup! Chatter
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: I will not accept the spiders nope no way get them away from me I can't even look at them. And I don't like furbies. My german teacher made us talk to those souless mechanical devils in high school and I will never forgive their dead gaze and creepy laugh.
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: The blue lure ball or the moon ball are my favorite, though the heal ball is pretty too. Or really any jellyfish, turtle, or crab. I can take or leave the beetles and fennics.

Ten knew a thing or two about being the best. After all, he was the best performing acha in the swamp! (Just don't tell that to Path. And maybe don't tell that to the members of the Royal Rainbow Troup yet. He still had a debut to plan.) But the point was, he was the best and he knew it. So when he heard about this little gathering, he had to check it out. He needed to be well rounded after all. So he was gonna be the best at this. It was some sort of hunt... thingy? Hey, he could totally charm animals. It worked on Chatter, and maybe it would work on a certain... Nope. Derail thoughts. ANYWAYS! Ten listened, and figured he understood that he had to attract or subdue some sort of creature. He got this.

The brightly colored acha sauntered over near some trees that were bending low over the water and started trying to show off, displaying his glorious feathered ruff, and swinging his misshapen tail in time as he started humming, hoping to lure something out. His humming turned into wordless song as his tail started swinging faster, and before he realized it, Ten was dancing around the trees and by the water.

[WC: 210 ]  
Lural rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:23 am
I forgot my dice  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Anhelisk rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 am
Lural
THE WILD JELLYFISH IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

Shoot! It swam away....

-x-cin-cin-x- rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 am
...A WILD DON'T LOOK BACK APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: Nope
Has your kin ever bred: Nope!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Nope
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Spiders/Furbies make me irrationally uncomfortable ouo;
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: tiny bugs/crabs! they're so cute

He sat (rather impatiently) watching the excited kin try to seek out familiars. He'd told his sister to meet him here and yet she was nowhere to be seen. This was the perfect set-up to do what they did best, how was he supposed to cheer everyone on by himself? It just wouldn't be the same. Slightly dejected the young buck watched as a hermit crab fled from a Kimeti doe,
I bet she would have succeeded for sure with our encouragement he thought with a frown.
There was nothing to do now but go home he supposed, and sulk to his sister. Unless... If he himself could befriend a familiar of his own, Ha! That would teach her to flake on him.
Suddenly full of determination, Don't Look Back headed off towards some long grass to try his luck, careful to watch where he placed his hooves.

[WC: 148]  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out