[PRP] Out of the Lab, into the Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:07 pm
"Ooh, I'm enjoying myself just also have to remember things I just wish I didn't have to... and no, " Lex sighed. "I'm not truly loyal to him, now am I? I just can't play him and expect things to end up fine." Taavi was fun and sweet but things were getting more difficult.

"That I might want to invest in finding a pronoun necklace I like... Umm, they and he. Still He at the moment. Not She. It doesn't fit, I just like pretty things." Lex admitted. "And all the flamboyant colors."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:14 pm
"Oh?" KO glanced at his companion again, his brows slightly lifted in surprise. Gender queerness wasn't something he could say he understood at all but if Lex wanted to be called something different then he'd go with it, it wasn't like it was a lot of effort. They though? It just seemed strange.

"So how does that work?" he asked, turning his attention back to the road. "Is it he sometimes, and they others? Or... it will be they?" He gave Lex another curious glance. "Is the necklace to tell people what you want to be called at a particular time?" They. He, he understood, and she he understood but why would anyone want to be a... Well he supposed it wasn't want any more then sexuality was a want but how did you come to the conclusion that you weren't male or female? But Lex hadn't, had he? He'd said he too after all. Perhaps he was about to be enlightened on the subject.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:31 pm
"It shifts... he mostly but sometimes it just doesn't feel right. They feels right. Has an anonymity to it and so does Sasha. It just sort of clicked when I started dating Taavi under that name. " Lex paused considering. "I love dresses, they are just gorgeous and silky and come in such an array of colors but I don't feel like a guy in a dress. Or a girl. I just feel like something else."

"And yeah, sort of an tell so I don't have to explain to everyone just what I feel like. I'm sure that would get very tiring after awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:36 pm
While he still couldn't say he understood KO shrugged and nodded acceptance. "Well alright then. So is it Sasha and they in a dress, Lex and he in pants? Or variable? Or is the necklace the thing to look at?" What did one look like? 'Hello my pronoun is ___'? Presumably it could be turned around to show some kind of symbol for the desired gender but he couldn't quite picture it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:50 pm
"Mmh, mostly. Sasha occasionally in pants but not usually. Certainly when ever I decided on dresses it is They and Sasha." And he had some amazing dresses, so beautiful and some had history attached to them.

"I should go estate sale hunting again, you can get some gorgeous finds wake tag hunting." Lex had no shame in profiting off of old people dying. Some of the things had history, or were surprisingly unique, like cuff links and tie pins and wedding dresses in his favorite vintage styles.

"The necklace is mainly to help when I'm in pants. I'm hoping to find some nice charm plates that have He and They on them and I can just place which one I am on top."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:59 pm
KO wrinkled his nose in distaste. "Eugh, I can't stand the idea of wearing something somebody else has worn before me. I don't know what you see in those rummage sales, why would you want to wear dead people's clothes when you could just make - well pay me to make - something in the same style that fits you perfectly and hasn't been in the back of a closet for thirty years?" Not that he'd had a lot of time for tailoring recently but he could find some if somebody came to him with a project, probably anyway.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:06 pm
Lex laughed, leaning back in his seat. "One, dry cleaning is surprisingly good at cleaning out any old smell. Two, Naos, my darling, my love, I hope you are charging more then ten dollars for your commissions." He shook his head. " It not like they died in it. And well, you don't do any sort of metal work. Estate sales have some nice jewelry and accessories for cheap in styles they don't make any more."

"And sometimes they just don't make that fabric pattern any more. Might come close but it isn't right." He shrugged.

"And you know I would always come to you for certain projects... I actually have a project for you in mind... if you have time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:14 pm
"I don't care how often or how well you wash it, somebody else still wore it," KO replied with distaste. "I suppose if it doesn't bother you, though, you go ahead. The jewellery and accessories I can accept though, there are some very charming classic styles out there. As for time, I might have for the right project!" KO smirked over at Lex. "I have missed making things, perhaps now that there's a lot of waiting involved in my project I can take my sewing machine down to the lab as well as my laptop. I've already got a colleague who seems to spend all his time crocheting so it wouldn't be as out of place as it might be."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:17 pm
"I go by that multiple someones probably tried it on at the mall, so nope, it doesn't." Well unless it had a bad vibe, some clothing just did.

"One moment, one moment!" Lex called, bringing up his phone, browsing till he found and image to the video he wanted and turned it around. "Soooo, male belly dancing outfit? Yes, or no?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:27 pm
"And that's why I don't shop at the mall," KO replied rather smugly, "not for things people try on anyway. If I did though, somebody trying something on isn't so bad as walking around and sweating in it. If it doesn't bother you though you go right ahead, it does sound like a cheap way to get a wardrobe filled up."

And now Lex was showing him something. KO glanced briefly at the phone screen and made a thoughtful noise. "Flattering," he commented approvingly as he looked back at the road. "Are you planning to actually dance in it? Not that that would change my reply; I'd be happy to try something like that. I'd need to have a proper look at it to work out how to construct it of course but I can't imagine it being too difficult."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:31 pm
"I am! I been looking up class scheduled to see what is close by and times. There are a few I could get to around my usual work scheduled... about twice a week." Which was better then anything. "Be a good core work out and well, the outfit is so very flattering."

"There are a lot of different styles,so we can talk it over when we have time. Are you working on anything right now? Tailoring wise? And what are they crocheting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:47 pm
Lex's mention of a workout reminded KO that he had been neglecting his own recently; juggling full time shifts with mobilising his project didn't leave a lot of time over and what time he did have.... It was just hard to motivate himself to do much, losing tone would usually be enough to kick him into exercise but lately it hadn't been. Perhaps a tailoring project would be good for him?

KO shook his head. "No, I haven't done anything for a couple of months now; since the spring I suppose," he clarified. "I've been focusing a lot on my oddish project so I haven't exactly had the time for other extracurriculars. I think it might do me good to take one on though, I wouldn't want to turn into one of those boring people who never does anything but work."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm
"Well, since your project is going so well, maybe you be up for a promotion soon." Lex said. "And I don't think you could ever be one of those people that solely live for work. And you are never boring. You are to naturally fabulous to be boring."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:04 pm
"I hope so," KO said fervently, "sharing a room is getting old. Sync is civilized I suppose but he's no conversation and even if he were perfectly charming I'd want my own space." He didn't see why he shouldn't be promoted; he'd been involved in several successful projects, caught two legendary pokemon, died for the team, and now he was working on a project of his very own. When he looked at some Agents he had to wonder why they had been promoted while he still languished as a grunt but there was no point in voicing that no matter how much he might want to.

"And I know!" KO smirked again and made an airy gesture as he turned into a street that would lead to a city centre car park. "It has been all work recently but here we are breaking that pattern. I'll be happier once the project is complete of course but I can't just work flat out until then, it might be some time yet before we have a viable specimen. Oh, and the crochet; mainly hats and gloves," KO shook his head, "the man never stops, I'm running out of pokemon to have him make things for." They would probably never be used but he didn't have to tell the man that.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:14 pm
"Ooh! Well if you want to stump him, see if he can make a hat for my Bisharp." Lex envision Blurr wearing a pom pom hat and gave a slight smirk. "Hats and gloves are useful but where does he store all that yarn? You think he would run out sometime."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff