Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:24 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The crab's eyes moved around a little when Liya thanked her, and began to wander around on the sand.

Odayaka's ears twitched when Liya said she's not well with swimming, "I-I see...well, that's all right." she said with a small smile. As Liya read the note inside the bottle, Odayaka listened to what it said. Her ears perked up upon hearing of Sasha's husband, "Sasha has a husband? Wow, I never knew that." she said to herself. She looked towards Liya, then back at Aliya, "Well, me and Liya are gonna be swimming. If you need anything, just call." she said before going over to Liya. She nodded at her, "All right, ready when you are."

The giant crab walked back towards Liya, it's eyes seemed to point towards Liya, as if it was looking at her.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:11 am
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She pointed to a boulder almost a kilometer out. "That's our target. One kilometer out, one kilometer back."
Aliya turned to face Odayaka with a smirk on her face. "Great for buildin' stamina."

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:26 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down when Aliya made a boulder their target to swim to. "E-Ehh? That's so far...will I really make it that far?" she said to herself, her ears move a little. Still, if it was part of her training, then she had no right to object. She began to stretch a little before they would start swimming.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

User Image

((I wonder how much longer I need to take pills to fall asleep and get a full night sleep (yawns) haven't had that in ages now))

Liya smiled to Oda
"I don't think anyone knew. I didn't know either. People say Headmaster Kalena hides a ton of secrets, maybe her family and friends do too?"

Then Oda said that her and Aliya would be out swimming
"kay, i'll be here"

She waved at Oda and Aliya as they went to go swimming. Then she noticed the crab looking at her. Liya sat on the sand, taking her shoes off and digging her feet into the warm sand.

"Its ok, I'm not afraid of you anymore. I'm sorry for how I reacted. I'm still learning lots of stuff."

Liya opened the pouch that she said smelled like cake. Inside were mini cake bites, although not well made, but smelled good
"want some?"

She pulled out a vanilla cake ball and broke it into smaller pieces and offered it to Mr. Pinchers

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:51 am
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya waved a hand in front of her face. "Nonsense. You'll be fine."
At least that was what she thought until a bright light appeared before them. Aliya was lifted off the ground. She looked as though she were choking, her hands flailing at her neck. "KkkKK... Azrael.... KKkk"
The voice came from the light. It was a high pitch whistling noise. Aliya was flung to the ground. She weakly looked up at Odayaka and X. "G-get out of here... Warn Jaecen!"
Azrael was only after her, for some reason. "Why are you here, Azrael?!"
The high pitch screech rang out again. Aliya stared into the light, shocked. "You wouldn't... No, Elysium would never..."
Aliya swore to herself.

(OOC: Excellent place to start the day of days.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was surprised when a sudden bright light appeared, she had to block the light with her hand in order to prevent getting blinded by it. Then a high pitched whistling noise began to hurt her ears. She covered them with her hands, "Agh, wh-what is that!?" When Aliya was lifted off the ground, only to be thrown back down, Odayaka was about to help her up, but then Aliya told her to go and get Jaecen to help. "B-But...!" she didn't want to leave Aliya behind.

The crab was about to grab the small pieces of cake it was offered by Liya, but then it noticed the trouble Aliya and Odayaka were in. It suddenly dashed towards Odayaka and picked her up onto its back, then dashed back towards Liya and did the same to her.

"Wh-Wha!? Mr. Pinchers, what're you-!?" before she was able to do anything about it, the giant crab began to ran back towards the manor with Odayaka and Liya on its back. Odayaka watched as she they got farther from Aliya, "Aliya!!!" However, they were out of sight too quickly due to her familiar's speed.[exits with Liya]

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:57 pm
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya looked into the light and glared. "And you're calling us the monsters..."
A hand reached out of the light and picked Aliya up by the face. She screamed as loud as possible as she began to turn to ash. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Soon, there was nothing left of her. The light began it's ascent of the hill, to the manor.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:50 am
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Reaching the beach, Tsuyoi dragged her feet across the sand as she walked towards the shore. She stared out at the horizon, as if trying to look out for someone. "...Jaecen..." she spoke to herself. "...you...you could've at least...said goodbye...you big jerk..." she said, laughing a little. But, while she was laughing, she was also crying. She held her chest, "...it hurts so much...you know...? How...how am I supposed to take care of them...when I'm like this...?" she said to herself again.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:31 pm
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene walked down the last flight of stairs before stepping onto the beach. She looked around for any sign of Tsuyoi. She was hesitating in calling out. It took her a bit to work up the nerve to call out. Once she reached the edge of the treeline, she called out weakly. "M-Momma...?"

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:01 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi was sitting in one of the hut structures when Ene was calling out to her, looking out towards the horizon. Hearing Ene, Tsuyoi didn't immediately answer. She inhaled and exhaled, "Pull yourself together for a moment..." she said to herself. She then stood up and looked towards Ene, waving over to her, "Over here Ene." she called to her.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:58 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene was glad to see Tsuyoi. She ran over to her at full speed and sent her the rest of the way to the ground with a giant hug. She nuzzled her head into Tsuyoi's chest. "I got a bit unnerved when Nami started acting strange... I-I guess," She didn't want to admit it. "I was scared..."

(OOC: If our characters could have voice actors, I'd choose the person who voiced either Yui or Azusa from K-On! Randomness for the day!)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:44 pm
[ooc:Ahem, I believe her name is Azunyan. cool ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi was a little surprised when Ene had run towards her, and then tackle hugged her, sending both of them to the ground. Tsuyoi sat up and put a hand on Ene's head, "Jeez Ene...didn't know you had it in you to knock me down." she said before chuckling a little. Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at what Ene said, "Nami was acting strange...?" she sighed, "It's probably because of what happened within Wakai..." She looked down at Ene, "B-By the way...Erin...is...he still mad...?" she asked, wearing a saddened expression. She somewhat expected Ene to say yes.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:13 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene sat back on Tsuyoi's lap. "I know I shouldn't use vulgar language but... Yes, he's still bein' a knob... When I left, he was still in his room pouting, I guess."
Ene looked to Tsuyoi. She took a deep breath and looked out at the ocean. "I didn't know we had our own beach..."

(OOC: LOL)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:55 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi sighed, "I thought so..." she couldn't stop thinking about what happened between them. The expression he wore while he was telling her off...she couldn't help but wonder if he wasn't just mad at her. She shook her head to get the thought out of her head, then looked at Ene when she spoke of the beach. She shrugged, "I guess we're just lucky..." she looked at the other hut-like structures that were on the beach, "Not sure where these huts came from though..." she thought to herself.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:25 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene nodded and stared out at the ocean. "This is my first time visiting the beach. Ever..." She was admiring the view before finishing with a very proper lady-like ring to her speech. "It is quite beautiful. I do say that the sand is quite bothersome, however."

(OOC; These characters are making me want to resurrect Jaecen... (-_-) Ugh, how did Ene (the perfect, lady-like girl) get stuck with the a** (Erin) and the Shut-in (Nami)?)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas