Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Y'know, I'm not for going all crazy with pumping up speeches but we've really gotta figure out how to help you." Jaecen put a hand to his chin. "I'm not even sure what kind of magic it is..."
Jaecen threw his head back in desperation. His head hit the tree trunk. "Awh, I give up... If only we had someone who could actually think on an empty stomach." He grumbled and so did his stomach. "I really can't figure this one out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:35 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing, leaning her head back on the tree as well. "Well...first, I need to get used to being like this...since I'll be like this for now it seems." Her tail moved around as she began to plan things out. "...however, the thing is...I don't know if I'll lose control again and become a monster." She then rested her head back on her knees, "...so...either you or Kurona...or anyone, is gonna have to keep me imprisoned in a shield...you know, just in case." She closed her eyes, "But...if I become too difficult to control...I want you to just....." she didn't want to resort to it, but she didn't want to hurt anybody...especially her family.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:48 pm
Jaecen Light

"I think I might have a better solution..." Jaecen said. "I-it's kind of stupid though..."
He came around the tree to where the hollow was and stood there. "U-um... I'm-I'm not sure whether I should give it a try but we can try to find something in the Annex."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:07 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi lifted her head a little to look at Jaecen, "Annex...?" her tail moved around a little. "...if there's a chance of finding something that'll help..." she looked back down, wearing a saddened expression, "I just...I don't want to cause any more danger..." Her hands were made into fists as she got angry at herself for becoming like this. Though right now, getting mad was a dangerous thing for her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:14 am
Jaecen Light

He nodded and disappeared before reappearing a few moments later with a small dagger. "It's kind of strange but..." He drew the blade and slid it through his closed palm. "I, uh, didn't think that would sting... Here. You do the same. Then we have to put your hand in mine. It should bind whatever rage to the dagger. And, hopefully, help you turn back."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi looked up at Jaecen, and slowly got up. She walked over to Jaecen and looked down at his hand that her had cut. Then she looked at the dagger, "But...it...may be temporary..." she said before looking back up at Jaecen. "The rage I hold within myself..." she grabbed Jaecen's hand while also grabbing the dagger, "It'll be released again...and again until the day I die..." She looked down, her eyebrows furrow a little, "Knowing this...do you still want to take a chance...with..." she then looked away, "...having me as your wife...?"

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:07 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smirked, a spin-off of his usual, goofy grin. "Hell isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've gotten a leash on most of my demons but now it's my turn to help you with your demons. No questions asked. I'll take your hand forever."
A snickering was heard nearby. Jaecen glared at a nearby tree."Right... Remind me later to take care of an assistant of the house later..."
A bush rustled as whatever it was ran away. Kuraoi grit his teeth. s**t... I forgot how good the main branch is...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi looked up at Jaecen, blushing a little as her eyes widened a little. She looked down and wore a small smile, suddenly cutting the palm of her hand and grabbing onto Jaecen's cut hand. She looked up at Jaecen, tears were falling down her cheeks as she smiled, "You're...really stupid...but...sweet...that's what I love about you." she said before suddenly giving Jaecen a kiss. Her tail wrapped around Jaecen and herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:46 pm
Jaecen Light

He felt... awkward, for lack of terms. As soon as she kissed him, he realized it was the same girl he had left behind. The dagger blade vibrated and started to drag all emotions of hate and anger into it. In a way, it was strange. It definitely denied the basic human's rights to emotions, along with sealing away the energy.

The blade was cursed. A man would seal their anger and hatred into it only for the blade to become more sinister. It would gather even more of that dark energy until a new creature was born within it's wrought iron depths. Fortunately, a certain Master Mage collected and sealed it away. It was away from the normal world and that was all that mattered....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As she kissed Jaecen, it seemed that the dragon parts of her body were starting to turn back to normal. She stopped kissing, looking at him with a smile, "I guess it worked..." she noticed her hands were back to normal...however, she also noticed that she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Ah..." she quickly covered herself with her arms and hands, letting out a scream as her face turned red.
"Whoa! Haha, nice." meanwhile, Red had been standing at the entrance of the hollow this whole time with Xero on her back. She grinned at Jaecen, "So I see you 'worked your magic' on her huh?" she said, raising an eyebrow she grinned.
Tsuyoi hid behind Jaecen from Red, "I-It's not l-like that!" she yelled as she kept her back against Jaecen's.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 pm
Jaecen Light

jaecen stepped back once in shock before reaching over his shoulder and unclipping the crimson cape from his neck. He swung it around her quickly, covering her. "s**t... Luckily, one of the maids force me into this getup... Demon King's Armour really is too flaunty for me but it might come in handy..." He sighed in relief. "I-I swear, I didn't see a thing... And you. A young girl shouldn't be going around gawking at people like that. It's... actually extremely rude..." Jaecen turned and pointed at Red.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red shrugged, "Eh, I see that stuff in movies a lot anyway, except they always block the good parts of the person's body." she responded.
Tsuyoi wrapped herself in the cape Jaecen covered her with. Her face continued to stay red however...it was a little cold in places that shouldn't be cold. "A-Anyway," she looked up at Jaecen, "Lets head back." she then looked at Xero, "We should probably get him back to the house to fix him up." she said before wrapping her arm around Jaecen's. "Well, lead the way." she said to Red.
Red sighed and turned away from them as she began to walk off, supposedly leading the way.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 pm
Jaecen Light

A few steps outside of the hollow, Jaecen swept Tsuyoi off her feet and cradled her in his arms. He smiled at her, seeing a small bit of surprise and an annoyed air cross her face. "Relax. It ain't often I get to heft you around. Enjoy it, sweetheart."
Jaecen followed Red at a brisk pace. He couldn't even feel her in his arms. Geez, all that and I didn't realize how much of a workout it was....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red would continue to lead the way back to the manor, as she seemed to struggle to hold Xero, "Ngh...damn Captain...you could...lose a little weight, ya know?" she said.
Tsuyoi was actually surprised a little when Jaecen picked her up and held her in his arms. Her face blushed as she glared at Jaecen, but put her head against his chest, "...you don't need to tell me to enjoy it. I would've either way..." she said softly.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:25 pm
Jaecen Light

He chuckled and looked down at her for a moment before returning his attention to where he was going. It wasn't long before they broke through and into the clearing.
[Exit to Light Manor]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items