Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 am

_____________| Ayami Eichi

17 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayami's face changed to seriousness as she ran low at Shinochi. Carter stood where she was, not sure what to do.
Nami discharged the cartridge and aimed again. She loosed another round, this time blowing a hole through the dummy's chest. Carter gave a startled yelp as the shot rang out.
Ayami kept advancing on Shinochi, swinging her tonfa like a pro. She'd try hooking one of Shinochi's legs or arms so that she could throw her.

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:04 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi was surprised when Ayami had made the first move, however, she was fast enough to anticipate her attack. She stepped back every time Ayami striked low, and jumped back to get some distance between her and Ayami. She exhaled, "This girl is a lot tougher than she looks." she grinned, "Good."
Tsuyoi watched while leaning on the wall next to Nami. She wasn't affected by her gunshots, however, she did notice that Carter was startled by it. She sighed, "Carter! Help out your ally! You can end fights faster when you work together with your teammates!" she shouted over to her. She folded her arms, "...so, Nami. What's with you and Carter?" she suddenly asked Nami.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:07 am

17 | Female

Carter went into a stance. She was a bit flustered. "Y-yes...!"
Nami became a bit flustered. It was enough to throw off her aim a bit. She released another round to find it hit the dummy's groin. Nami sighed and set the rifle down. "That... was out of the blue..."
Ayami returned to a still position, waiting. Carter stood next to her, shinai loosely at the ready. Ayami sighed. "Put the shinai up a bit more... Unless you want to hammer yourself in the stomach."
She looked at Ayami with shock but listened to her. She did as Ayami instructed and raised the stick a bit more. Her stance was crude but closer. Ayami charged Shinochi again. This time, Carter slowly approached. She swung but Shinochi was already out of the way. Her target was replaced with Ayami, whom she smacked on top of the head with the shinai. Ayami dropped her tonfa and fell to the ground. "Ittai! What was that for?!"
Carter dropped the shinai and covered her mouth. "I'm sooo, so sorry..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:44 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi rubbed the back of her head as she chuckled a little with a grin, "Friendly fire." she said before stretching a little. "All right, up and at 'em, try again. As they say, Pain is temporary, Pride is forever." she said, getting into an agile stance. She waited for the two girls to attack her again, her eyes fully focused on them.
Tsuyoi smirked when Shinochi seemed to be having at least a little fun. She returned her attention to Nami, "Well, at breakfast, you two...seemed awkward towards one another." She turned her head back to Shinochi and the two other girls, "...she's not causing any sort of problems for you is she?" she said, her finger tapping her forearm while her arms were folded.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:42 am

17 | Female

Carter stood where she was for a moment before picking up the shinai again. Ayami looked mad. She stood up with a grimace. The Ixyam side of her was starting to show. "Hit me once more. You'll regret it."
Carter reeled back and dropped the shinai again with a yelp.
Nami looked down the range. "Eh...Eh..." She was trying to think but she was a bit flustered. "No. No troubles at all."
Ayami went for another strike at Shinochi while Carter clumsily picked up the shinai again. She waited for Ayami to be out of the way before charging in again. Yet again, Ayami was smacked on top of the head with the shinai. She held her head and glared at Carter. "That is it!" Ayami tackled Carter to the ground and straddled her. "You are really annoying me. Plus, you can't even fight! Why are you even here?"
Carter was looking away with closed eyes. Her eyes were watering as she tried to speak weakly. "I-I'm sorry..."
Nami saw and rushed over to help. She pulled Ayami off of her and put her into a full nelson. "What the hell?! Who are you, exactly, to go picking on guests?!"
Ayami struggled to get out but Nami held her thight, even gripping a clump of hair until she stopped struggling. Ayami grumbled. "... I have nothing to say..."
Nami shook her from behind. "That's not good enough for me! What is your reasoning for this? It was an accident!"
Ayami closed her eyes and looked down. "I-I don't..."
Carter sat up and wiped her eyes. She looked at Nami holding Ayami. She's right... I'm helpless here... What am I even doing here?
Nami frowned and looked at Carter. "On your feet. Now."
Carter did as she was told. "You two are goin' t'be a hand full. I can already tell..." Out of nowhere, Nami pulled out her pistol she waved it around. "You do anything to hurt Carter again and I'll shoot you. Got me?"
Ayami moaned in pain as Nami shook her hair. "Yes! Yes! Let go, please!"
"Nami, that's way too far!" Carter held a hand out.
Nami threw Ayami to the ground. Her pistol disappeared from sight. "I really hate dealing with people..." Nami muttered to herself before walking towards the door.
Carter ran to Ayami's side. She placed a hand on her shoulder but she was shaking. "Are-Are you okay?"
Ayami was sobbing. "I-I am sorry... I am sorry..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched everything from where she stood, fixing her hat as she sighed. "There's a lot these two need to learn...Ayami lacks in cooperation, but exceeds in skill...meanwhile, Carter lacks in both unfortunately..." she thought to herself. She went over to Shinochi who stood by, looking at her, "Good job by the way." she said to her.
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi, chuckling a little, "Didn't mean for them to end up going at each other's throats though..." she said with a small grin.
Tsuyoi shrugged then looked towards Carter and Ayami, "And that's the first lesson I'll be teaching you...teamwork" she said with a smile towards the two.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:19 pm

17 | Female

Nami slamed the door behind her but she leaned on the back of it. She was trying to calm herself.
Ayaim looked at Carter. "She is one scary girl..."
Carter looked to the door. "Touche..."
They turned their heads to look at Tsuyoi. Ayami was a bit surprised that Tsuyoi hadn't stopped Nami from trying to shoot her. "I seriously thought she was going to shoot me..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "Nami would never use her guns on other people unless she really needed to." she said to reassure Ayami. She then looked at Carter, "Anyway, back to the lesson. Carter, I've noticed that you've been always swing without thinking...you need to be more judgemental and precise about your attacks." She then looked at Ayami, "And Ayami...you need to notify Carter of your plan of attack, otherwise she won't know what you're doing. And you've seen how that ended up to."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:24 pm

17 | Female

"I-I suppose..." Ayami said.
"Right..." Carter nodded. "I don't really have experience with fighting at all... So, this is all new to me..."
Ayami sighed and looked pleadingly to Tsuyoi.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed Ayami's look of plea, but she simply just shrugged. She fixed her hat, "All right, I guess I could train Carter, and Ayami could-" However, she stopped talking, she could sense something strange...something heading towards the manor from the beach. She looked towards Shinochi, "Shino, do you sense that?"
Shinochi nodded, her ears perked up and moved around a little, "I sensed it the very instant it appeared...whatever it is, it's heading for the manor."
Tsuyoi gritted her teeth, "Damn it...what the hell is going on here, the barrier's supposed to keep intruders out, and still..." she shook her head and looked at Ayami and Carter, "I guess your training will have to wait...for now, I want you two to take Nami into the underground room." she said before walking over to the trapdoor she came out of earlier. She looked at Carter, "Carter, hurry and bring Nami back in here."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:53 pm

17 | Female

Carter nodded and went to the door. Ayami stood up and looked at Tsuyoi. "What is happening? Is something happening?"
Carter pushed the door. Nami took a step forward before opening the door the rest of the way. She walked in the room and grabbed her rifle, slinging it over her back. "I take it you felt whatever it was, too, Mum."
Carter just stared at Nami. "E-eh...? What is it that we're supposed to be feeling?"
"You can't feel it...?"
Carter shook her head. "No... I just have a feeling of impending dread in my throat..."
Nami walked over to Carter. "Tha's the feeling. Welcome to the club. Don' worry, you'll be fine." Nami hesitated for a moment before kissing Carter once. She then pushed her towards the hole. "Now, get in the hole an' don't come out until someone comes t'get ya."
Carter stammered. She was trying to piece together what happened. "Bu- Wha- Huh?"
Nami looked to Tsuyoi and spoke as though defeated. "I'll explain it later, in detail..." She couldn't help but feel like she was going to be in some sort of trouble.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:08 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Ayami and nodded, "Yes...something dangerous is heading here as we speak...I want you to keep Carter safe while we deal with this." she said before placing a hand on her shoulder. "This'll also give you two time to...make amends, maybe even learn a little about one another." she said before sending Ayami down. She then looked at Nami and Carter as they came back in momentarily. She noticed Nami kiss Carter, to her surprise, before she sent Carter down the trapdoor as well. She looked at Nami and nodded, "Yes, details sound good..." she said before walking towards the door.
Shinochi looked down at Ayami and Carter as they were in the trapdoor, "There's a room if you go further down the stair. There should be a fridge with food and stuff in it to keep your hunger satisfied." she said with a smile. "In my opinion, the room below is far more better than this room." she said with a grin, as if trying to reassure the two girls.
Suddenly, Red popped out from around the door, "Yo! Your hubby wants you back at the manor pronto." she said before giggling a little.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:15 pm

17 | Female

Nami frowned before looking at the nearest window. "I'm pretty sure Da wants alla ya t'stay in there..." She turned back around and leapt out the window, closing it behind her.
Ayami looked at Carter. Carter made a weak smile. "Ah, no... Nami is right.... I think it best you all stay here..." Ayami ran up the stairs and leapt out the window to follow Nami. She pushed Red into Tsuyoi and Shinochi as she passed. They probably fell onto Carter, who was below, in the hole.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was able to move out of the way when Ayami pushed Red towards her and Shinochi. Shinochi barely got out of the way in time, in which Red ended up crashing onto Carter.
Tsuyoi looked towards Ayami who followed behind Nami, "Ayami! Hey!" she ran to the window, looking out it as Nami and Ayami headed back towards the manor. "Damned sly..." she looked at Shinochi, "Shino! Lets go, now!"
"Roger that." Shinochi closed the trapdoor on Red and Carter. "Stay put then you two!" she shouted through the trapdoor.
Red got up, "Wha! H-Hey, come on, no fair! I wanna watch what's going on!!!" she yelled back.
Tsuyoi and Shinochi looked at one another before nodding and rushed out the door to head back to the manor.[Tsuyoi and Shinochi exits]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter made notice of what had happened. She stood up, feeling a little beat. Something was going on and she didn't like it. She was stuck in a small area. "This place is... too small..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items