Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 pm
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Rufflet appeared!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm
[Taavi (and Valour) Not taking the Rufflet]

As Valour climbed higher a flash of movement in his peripheral vision made him wheel in the air, talons poised to strike, but what he saw made the Braviary chuckle and swiped playfully instead of going in for the kill as the little Rufflet divebombed him with an excitable cry.

<>

<> Valour agreed, making another mock strike at the smaller pokemon.

The Rufflet gave a squeaky screech, latched onto Valour's chest feathers, and started to peck playfully at his neck just below the ruff. <>

The sound of playful calls from above caught Taavi's attention, when he looked up and saw the pair wheeling in the air he grinned. "Well, looks like Valour's made a friend for the day!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:01 pm
[Kat - Interior Forest- ugh, spiders are grosss. Nope.]

Ughh. Why did so many cool places have to have gross pokemon? Insects and Spiders had way to many legs to be neat. Eww. She did hold up her pokedex half hearty to record the data but still made a fast track away. Nope. Did not want at all.

Kara followed along, poking at her surroundings with the end of her bone. She frowned, looking at the spinarak and reached up to poke it. Poke, poke.

"Kara, come along!"  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:15 pm
[Kat! Forgot to rolll/ Forest ]

She waited for a moment for the cubone to catch up to her. "I really don't think you should be poking spiders, Kara. It might bite you, and where would you be then?"

Kara huffed and rolled her eyes. "Cuboneee." She grumbled.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 pm
Shaddaling

You found a small spiderweb! It's at face level! A booby prize!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm
[Sasha / The ridge]
Blurr gave a half heart snort and tossed her head up, showing a glimpse of sharp teeth. <> She admitted and shrugged a shoulder. Her current pack was weird enough...

Sasha watched them, some what amused at the stand off. "Same, and ooh? Is that a Scyther thing or just a Sky thing?" They stretched and looked up as Taavi called out. "Nice day though. But way to early to battle at the moment, though Valour seems to be having a good mock battle? I think." He wasn't overly familiar with birds to tell.

(rolling for booby prizes. )  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm
Shaddaling

You've found a small chunk of obsidian! A booby prize!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:40 pm
[Taavi, the ridge]

Sky narrowed her eyes and twitched her wings but her blades remained lowered. <> she replied before moving forward in a blur of speed to take the lead.

"Ah, well, your mileage may vary of course," Taavi shrugged, "but yeah big Scyther in their prime, especially females, can get pretty feisty with one another. They'll fight over the best territory and sometimes mates, but if one will back down it's usually all good and sometimes the one who gave ground will cooperate with the other one in future. They don't swarm like Beedrill or anything but they do cooperate when the conditions are right! And temperaments of course, um, and yep!" Taavi looked up again. "I guess that's a pretty young Rufflet? Though it looks like it's full sized or close. Youngsters often engage in mock battles to train themselves, I mean most baby pokemon will playfight a bit but Rufflet get super into it. Heh, when I first got Valour he wanted to fight everything, he went through a lot of toys. And mops. Really had a thing for a moving mop. I guess they look fluffy?" Taavi grinned and shrugged. "There's video somewhere of me swooshing a mop around and him pouncing on it, I'm told it's pretty adorable! My hair is like, wow, it was kinda short and it was really humid that summer so it's like a lampshade or something."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:06 pm
[Sasha, the ridge]

"Bisharp are similar but they fight for control of the pawniard pack and the looser can get rather injured in such battles. And loose their place as part of the pack and the territory and yeah... battles are more unpleasant." They looked back at Blurr who seem at ease, certainly not angry or uneasy.

"That just sounds super adorable, tiny fluffy Rufflet attack a mop. And a video did you say? With your hair short?" Sasha questioned, grinning brightly and paused. Ooh. That was shiny. They shifted and picked up the chunk of Obsidian. "Pretty."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:13 pm
Shaddaling

You found something slimy on the rocks! It's probably best just to leave it alone... Ew. It's a booby prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:19 pm
[Taavi, the ridge]

Ahhh, well, that explained a lot then; he didn't miss the glance at Blurr. "Yeah," he nodded, "I remember my Dad would often talk about finding them," sometimes not alive, "and once they're rehabilitated finding somewhere to release them is super hard, you have to track all the territories and... often it's easier and better for the pokemon to get them adopted by a trainer, if they're willing to accept it. I didn't see any cases myself because they're not native to Hoenn but I know how it goes, it's a tough world out there." Taavi shrugged and gave a lopsided smile along with the last statement, things like that weren't nice but it was the way it was and you couldn't change it.

"But yeah," he grinned and shrugged, "it was just as I was growing it out actually I think? Got to have an awkward stage. I might have it saved somewhere myself, I'll take a look later if you want to see it." He could ask his mom to send it to him if not but he hadn't contacted her at all since... when? Lauren's birthday? Yeah, and that had been months ago and he didn't want to ask favours of her.... He probably had it somewhere.

"Ooh?" Taavi peered at the stone Sasha had picked up. "What you got there? I'm not all that hot on my minerals."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 pm
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Carbink appeared!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:45 pm
[Sasha, the ridge]Booby prize rolls

"I was surprise to find her here," Sasha admitted, knowing they had been lucky that Blurr had been alive and not permanently maimed. Bisharp were not kind pokemon.

"It is a tough world out there," Sasha turned the stone around in his fingers and skirted a patch of slippery looking earth. Ugh, there certainly were flying pokemon about. Gross.

"I believe it is obsidian, sharp shiny volcano glass ... the other is umm pumic? More rough and useful in getting calluses off your feet and hands."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm
Shaddaling

Wow it's a... really really sick Oddish? Nope! Just a clump of dry grass! It's a booby prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 pm
[Oliver - On the boat]

After admitting to himself that one, understanding pokemon wasn't going away,and two he couldn't just cheat and skate through life ignoring it, Oliver had finally buckled down and figured out how to work with it. Enough that he felt comfortable again.

Corri cooed by his feet as he looked over the boats side. The whimsicott half clinging to his pant leg to keep from being blown away. "Whimsiiiii!" She called out, cheerful.

"It is a pretty day." Oliver said, calmly, reaching down to stroke over the puffy curls.

Chibi_Kokoro143
Michiko - On the Boat]

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas