Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:07 am
Heat Blaze
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cert: ~

Naming Dream: ~

Pets: none

Children: None

Parents: Silverthroat and Jokes-With-Bees

Rp: [Meta ORP] To New Horizons

Personality:
He's brave and bold and hot-headed. He also jumps into things without thinking. If he falls he keeps going. But he does have a bad temper sometimes and is hard to calm down when he's angry.

Color: #F56122

I am the Blaze of light that will guide your path and provide you warmth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:27 am
Unforgotten

Alt Images: Winter 2016

Naming Dream: not yet~

Pets: Speedy

Children: Warm Sun Rays, A Touch of Sunrise, Drippings of Sap

Parents: Outsider and Breath of Death

Rp: [Meta ORP] Journey to the Desert Obelisk

Personality:
He's quite a shy kin. At least that's what he wants himself to believe. That's not true though. He goes around talking to kin and getting to know them. That his personal goal. Talking to more kin, especially those who are lonely. He has a hobby of his that's quite strange. That's the fact that he enjoys taking walks in nature by himself and his little buddy Speedy. He really does enjoy Speedy's company, because since his looks are quite plain, let's face it he's kind of easy to forget about.

Color: #F6C9CC

You are not forgotten, because I am here to remember.
You Are Unforgotten

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:26 pm
Leading Star

Naming Story: What was strange about her though is that every night she gazes up at the star as if she were wishing for something: more talent, more strength, or maybe more respect. Every night she did this. It was a strange practice that surrounded her with mystery.

However she was hard working, loyal, and diligent, always spending her time trying to do something useful. She was also a great navigator using the stars and sun to safely get every home after a good hunt.Perhaps looking at the night sky every night had some meanings that could help the tribe. Therefore they call her Leading Star because she uses stars to lead everyone home.

Pets: None

Parents: None

Rp: Not yet

Personality:
She's quite a beautiful totoma. Her fur sparkling against the night sky. She knows this but never brags about it, but focuses more on helping everyone around her. She is hardworking and dedicated, and she doesn't lose sight of her goal easily. She also can be stubborn, but for the right things.

Color: #C990D4

Follow me and I will show you the correct path.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:57 pm
Wanderer

Naming Dream: link

Pets: None

Parents: treacherous snow x monsoon

Rp: links

Personality:
She's a wanderer as her name suggests. She roams from place to place, free. That's the way she likes to live. She's also kind of scatter-minded and tends to forget which places she has already been to. However, she is a chill kin, though she may forget your birthday or an event sometimes. (And she may be hard to locate) Roaming around is the thing she like to do most, and learning new things and seeing more things.

Color: Black

Come and see the worlds with me.  

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:43 am
Two-Sided

Naming Story: She was always very indecisive. That was her weakness and strength. That way she could look at both sides of a fight and determine which was right. She came out as calm and collected. That way of thinking sure got her into trouble sometimes. She never could pick a side. Everyone just wasn’t sure who’s side she was on, and didn’t trust her much. One time, however, she helped end a fight between two of her friends and made a compromise between them. She showed she wasn’t only on one friend’s side but both. She was trying to help them out, and she gained the name Two-sided.

Pets:

Children: N/A

Parents: N/A

Rp: None

Personality:
She's quite smart, or at least she's impartial. When ever there's a fight she doesn't just enter to fight. She only ever fights for what's right. She never picks sides quickly, but instead, she listens to the story of both sides and tries to settle things peacefully.

Color: limegreen

I will fight for what is right, actually, I prefer to not fight at all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:50 pm
Warm Sun Rays

Naming Dream: Later

Pets: N/A

Children: N/A

Parents: dew drop sun x unforgotten

Rp: N/A

Personality:
He's nice. He's exactly the kind of friend everyone would want. Nice, kind, and warm. He's smart too! A totally awesome package. Not quite, he can be harsh at times and way too nice. Like he's just trying to be nice, but the things he says sound like he's flirting with you. Saddest part is he isn't trying to be like that.

Color: #FF9955
Scared? Sad? Cold? Come to me and I will warm your heart.

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:11 pm
Midday Shimmer

Naming Dream: link

Pets: Mirage

Children: none

Parents: Heat Blaze and Picked Clean

Rp: n/a

Personality:
Fuzzy and cuddly >~< so cute! Yep, he's a little fuzzball for you to just cuddle and play with. He's chill but really needs to grow up. Even though he looks super cool, he makes the biggest mistakes. Now that he's grown up, he tends to hide his tender side. So, now he's just a chill dude.

Color: Light Salmon

Come on, gimme a hug

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff