Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Dog Gone Love! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:02 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken smiles then took her her up to the room.He lays her on his bed and covers her"Rest my little yuki"He strokes her hair.He then goes down to the kitchen to make tea.His people honored and respected those that were close animals  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image
Yuki woke up a few minutes later having fallen asleep when he was rocking her. She went downstairs and peeked into the kitchen with her ears against her head in a shy way as she peeked in at him.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:30 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken was making hot tea.He was only wearing leather pants and boots.His hair was pulled back into a pony tail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
Yuki blushed under her fur before she said "H-Hawken......?" as she peeked in with her tail against the back of her legs hoping that he wasn't mad at her and wanted her to be with him still.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:45 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken pour some tea"Come sit down yuki.I have some tea for you"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image
Yuki nodded, and went to sit down, moving her tail out of the way. "A-Are you mad at me for not telling you what I really was Hawken? I didn't mean to upset you......It's just....People don't seem to like anything that has the body of a human and the ears and tail of an animal, unless it's got a collar and leash on it." She said looking down remembering how her mother and older brother were killed by their first master. She was sold when she was five. Then she ran away before her master could notice last year, that's when Hawken came into her life. SHe couldn't be happier that he was, but was nervous that he wouldn't love her if she told him her true feelings.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken sets the cup on the table for her then and sat in the other chair"I am not mad yuki, Disappointed you didn't trust me to tell me your secret. I am not like others.My kind honor your kind.Your kind are closer to our spirit guides"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
"I had to be sure your intentions were good first. I was going to show you....but then the storm happened and I got scared......." She explained as she smiled a bit at him. "I am sorry that I had to lie to you. I know you're not like the other humans and I trust you and your friends and family." She said smiling before she took a sip of her tea and smiled. "As good as ever." She thought to herself before her tail started wagging happily.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken drinks his tea"I can understand, Most see your kind as slaves but my people don't. Native americans are different, my kind knows how it feels"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
"That's another reason why I wanted to show you. I know you guys are different from other humans. Once I saw how you and your family lived, I wanted to stay. I knew it would be safe." She said sipping her tea happily. "Hawken.....can....I ask you something?" She asked waiting for his answer before she'd say, "Would you ever consider.......going out on a date sometime?" before she'd look away, a little embarrassed, but she hoped he'd say yes.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:32 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken smiles as he listens to her. He set his cup down"Yes I would Yuki, But not til this storm passes it. "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image
Yuki smiled as he said he'd go on a date with her. Her tail started wagging as she sipped her tea. Once the storm passed, she got ready to go. Since she didn't have many things to wear, she just stayed in her current outfit, but she put her hair in a pony tail, hiding her ears within in and her tail around her waist. She didn't want anyone to judge Hawken, since he was one of the most respected people around their small town.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Hawken watches her smiling"Before we go on a date I will take you shopping so you can get more clothes and things you need"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff