[FIN] Uninvited Guest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 pm
Zacharie tugged anxiously on the bottom of his shirt as he debated over what he should tell the other. He wished that he could just tell the other what he was thinking...but would the dark-haired man just eventually use it against him? Would it help the situation?

Would Izaya even listen?

After a moment he shrugged a bit helplessly, “I don't know if you'd even listen to my reasoning.” He said at last, his tone resigned but a bit disappointed. “But come on, let's go see Andre. He's been in a good mood lately so I'm sure he'll be happy to have more guests.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:18 pm
Taking a deep breath, Izaya replaced his sunglasses on his face and turned. He really didn’t think it was a good idea going along with Zacharie to Andre’s, especially because he was likely to just end up upsetting one or the other or both again. On the other hand, though, he didn’t think he could handle being alone right now. Every time he tried to push people away and distance himself, it just seemed to get harder and harder and harder.

Maybe it was just more weakness to be giving in to that loneliness and wanting to join them, but hadn’t that been his plan in the first place? Even if he’d told himself it was to see the interaction between the Dubois siblings and maybe if he could get under Andre’s skin, couldn’t it have subconsciously been that he just didn’t want to be lonely all along?

“I imagine he’s always in a good mood when you’re around,” he answered, resuming his usual smile. “That’s one reason I thought it would fun to visit him when you two were together. I only got to see that once before and at the time I wasn’t in any state to fully appreciate the effect you have on him.” He glanced Louis’ way. “As long as Louis-san is willing to drive me, I suppose.”

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:18 pm
“That's…” He flushed up to the tips of his ears and shook his head. “That's a weird reason for wanting to come over.” He scowled and crossed his arms over his chest.

It was embarrassing how much his older brother doted on him but he just couldn't bring himself to tell the older man to stop. He liked all of the affection, it was like Andre was trying to make up for the years they had been apart. “You're weird…” He muttered and turned his face away.

Zacharie glanced to where Louis was waiting patiently by the car, the very picture of a loyal butler. He didn't really know what to think of the blond. He was nothing like Vincent, hard to read and a little eerie with just how composed he was at all times. But he had come without question to help Andre when he needed it and sometimes he would catch him staring at the both of them with a surprising amount of fondness that it made the Agent blush just thinking about it.

“I don't think he'll mind since we're both going to the same place.” He said slowly, “And if he does mind then I'll owe him a favour, no big deal.” The purple-haired boy shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 pm
Izaya shrugged. "I'm a weird guy, so I've been told. Creepy, obnoxious, any number of other things. I like observing; what can I say? If it bothers you though, then I don't have to tag along." He paused a moment before adding, “I practically raised my own younger siblings since our parents were always abroad so I know a thing or two about being an older brother. Perhaps more than yours. It makes me curious as to how our sibling interactions are different.”

"Owing people favors is a bigger deal than you make it out to be, especially if you don’t know exactly what that favor is going to be," the informant answered with a slightly disapproving tone in his voice. “Don’t take it so lightly, especially if it’s on behalf of someone else. I hate owing people.” He reached up to flick the agent’s forehead.

Going up to Louis, he asked, “Are you alright with me coming along? I can take responsibility if Andre gets angry. Or I can call him up myself right now to ask for permission if you prefer.”

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 pm
Zacharie rubbed his forehead as he trailed after Izaya, a slight pout pushing at his lips. “It’s just Louis, quit acting like I'm making a deal with the devil or something.” He muttered, ignoring Kuroko’s amused stare.

“I personally have no qualms.” Louis stared at the other intently before his gaze shifted over to his employer's brother. The Agent smiled sheepishly and averted his gaze. “If it's okay with Andre then I don't mind if he comes with me.”

The blond sighed softly as he withdrew his phone and swiftly dialed Andre’s number, turning his back to the pair as he spoke softly to the other man on the line for a moment. “Andre would like to talk to you first, Zacharie.” He turned back to face them and held the phone out for the youngest man to take.

“Oh…” Gingerly, he took the phone. “Hello Andre.” He nibbled on his bottom lip as he listened quietly to his brother. “Yes...yes…….yes.” His gaze darted over to Izaya before his face flushed. “A-Andre!” He turned his back to the trainee as he cupped his free hand around his mouth. “That's not funny, you shouldn't say things like that…” He fidgeted for a moment before heaving a loud sigh. “Alright, alright but don't say anything weird.”

He turned and held the phone out to Izaya, “He wants to talk to you.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 pm
“Isn’t it said the devil takes many forms? You never can be too careful,” the black-haired man remarked, not seeming to care if Louis heard him making the comparison. He wondered what was up with Zacharie’s sheepish look, but didn’t comment on it. Instead, he waited patiently and listened as Louis called Andre and then handed the phone to the young Rocket.

He couldn’t help but smirk a little at Zacharie’s reactions to his brother’s remarks, whatever they may have been. Izaya could already guess they probably were about him and weren’t likely to be anything nice, but he didn’t mind. He was used to it, after all. Giving Zacharie a reassuring smile, he accepted the phone from him and put it to his ear.

“Hello; this is Izaya.”

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 pm
Kohaaaaaai~” Andre sing-songed pleasantly from the other end of the line. “You wouldn’t happen to be picking on my darling baby brother, would you? Because I’ve heard that you haven’t been as nice to him as you have been to me~”

Zacharie watched Izaya intently, trying to figure out what his brother could be saying, but startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Kuroko looks rather like he’s done being out in this weather.” Louis said lightly and when Zacharie looked down at the little, blue pokemon he found that the blond was right. “Oh...sorry, Kuroko.” He murmured, gently petting the Espurr’s soft fur. “Let’s wait in the car.”

He shot Izaya one last, concerned look before ducking into the backseat, Louis quietly shutting the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:27 pm
That tone. The last time someone had talked to him like that was when the half-crazed-and-blind-with-rage Agent Aulus had come after him with the intent to kill. Izaya knew better than to be fooled by the sing-songy, playful-seeming superficiality of the words.

Still, he put on a smile that could be heard in his voice as he replied, “Oh, Senpai, I was just helping little Zachie-chan find his place and all. You know how trusting and naive he is. That won’t do in the real world, now will it? Or even among his fellow employees. He needs to learn these things, so I just thought, who better to teach him than me?”

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:54 pm
“Oh? How kind of you, Izaya.” The sarcasm was thick even through the overly-pleasant tone. “Why don’t you come along with him and we can talk in person, hmm?~” The phone clicked to signal that the older man had hung up.

“Will you be joining us, Orihara-san?” Louis asked, his hands folded neatly behind his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 pm
Izaya’s mouth twitched as the other man hung up before he was given a chance to reply. That didn’t bode well. Oh well; it wasn’t as if he didn’t deserve whatever was coming. “It looks like I am,” he answered Louis, tossing the phone back the the blonde. “Catch.” He wondered how quick the man’s reflexes were and watched out the corner of his shades as he opened the car door to slip inside.

When they were finally at Andre’s place, Izaya’s lips were pursed and he seemed to be contemplating whether or not he wanted to get out of the car. Even when the vehicle stopped, he remained firmly where he was, hands in his pockets slumped against the back seat. He wondered vaguely how often Zacharie had been here before.

“Perhaps you should go in before I do, Zachie-chan,” Izaya spoke up. “Maybe you might be able to butter him up a little before he decides to kill and roast me for dinner.”

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:00 pm
Louis caught the phone with ease before tucking it into his pocket. “Thank you.” He bowed his head ever so slightly before getting into the driver’s seat.

Zacharie spent the majority of the ride looking out of the window. He didn’t really have anything to say and he sure as hell wasn’t going to start some mundane conversation about their day or the weather. But as they pulled to a stop in front of the house, the purple-haired boy turned to give Izaya a faint frown. “I won’t let anything happen to you.” He said solemnly, holding eye contact until Louis had come around to open his door for him.

He slid from the car with ease, Kuroko still held in his arms, and made his way up the stone path to the front door. Louis looked into the car from where he was now holding Izaya’s door open for him. “Orihara-san?”  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff