Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
My Beloved Daughter! Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image
Astrid squealed happily as she was lifted to Elliot's face and he touched her nose with his. She giggled cutely trying to win her father over to her side completely.

-Time skip-

A few years later, Astrid was four years old but it was her birthday, so she was turning five. It was five years ago to date that Elliot found Astrid as a newborn. Currently, Astrid had just woken up and was in her human form. She sneaked up on Elliot's bed, climbed in, and giggled as she jumped up and down on his bed. "Wakey wakey Papa!" She said in an excited way. She was truly happy with Elliot as her father. Though she hated that Purity was always hanging around, trying to win him over. She wanted to spend the day with Elliot without Purity. Her dragon form had gotten bigger too, and she was learning to fly, to surprise Elliot. She had everyone in their home keep it a secret from him, since she wanted to show him today. She had wings in her human form, so she could more easily prove she was a dragon. She had to hide them whenever they travelled though, which she didn't think was fair since she loved feeling the wind in her hair. She was wearing her favorite purple nightgown with light pink trim. Astrid was a truly sweet girl to those she actually liked. Though with Purity, she wouldn't talk to much unless she was spoken to. If she did talk it wasn't very nice and she made sure Elliot wasn't around since she knew how he liked Purity.

Guenivere ORion
((Hope you don't mind that I time skipped to when she's five. This is when Purity starts planning to send her away to boarding school or something, but I'll leave what she actually does to you. Also imagine the girl has the same blue eyes as the baby dragon that I was using. I couldn't find anything good with blue eyes.))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:36 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliots days with her daughter were spent in undying attention and conservation as to her well being and proper raising he had began to plan everything she could ever want for her 5th birthday having spent the night before up almost all of it only to pass out an hour before the daring little 5 year old came prancing in his room jumping all over her father in happy glee, his eyes shot open and he smiled at her adorable voice calling him papa he sat up rubbing an eye with the back of his hand while he took one arm and held her down with it,"Alright my little jump for joy", he commented to her sitting her up in his lap and giving her a big hug,"Are you happy that today is your birthday?", he asked his eyes sparkling in interest and delight.
[not a problem with me and Alrighty I got an imagination wink ]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image
Astrid laughed as he held her down with one arm. "No fair papa!" She said in a playful tone of voice before she received a hug from him. She hugged him back and heard what he said before responding with, "Of course! I can't wait to spend the day with you!" She was definitely happy it was her birthday. She was happy in general whenever Purity wasn't around them. She mostly pretended to be happy whenever that mean woman was around. She then kissed her papa's cheek happily before giggling as her wings started fluttering as they always did whenever she was excited or really happy. Astrid couldn't wait to show him that she learned to fly. She knew she was adopted, but often wondered why she was abandoned by her mother. SHe knew it was because she was too small and weak as a baby, but she didn't think it fair that her mother never gave her a chance to prove them wrong.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:17 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot smiled warmly at her as she gave him a kiss on the cheek exclaiming her delight of the day,"I can't wait either sweetheart", finally he got up out of bed lifting her up and setting her down on the ground,"Alright my little fairy!", he tapped her nose gently with his finger in a playful manner while he turned her around and pushed her gently towards the door,"Let your father get dressed and we will go down to breakfast and have your favorite! Let cook know what you want I'll be down in a few minutes", he commented, turning back to go to his wardrobe dresser which he pulled open to find something to wear for the day he wasn't that picky but today was special for his little angel and he had to make it super perfect.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
"Okay papa!" Astrid said smiling as he told her to go tell the cook what she wanted for her birthday. After she did that, she went to put on her birthday dress, all by herself. She smiled as she got the slip on dress on all by herself before she brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail with help from a passing maid and thanked the maid. Then she got her shoes that matched her dress and socks on before she went downstairs to the dining room so Elliot wouldn't worry about her. She then sat at the table as the chef brought her a special birthday breakfast. "Thank you!" She said joyfully knowing that the chef loved to cook for her. He was even making her a birthday cake, something he looked forward to each year, as Astrid always helped him when she could. Astrid smiled as the Belgian Waffles with chocolate chips and home made whipped topping were delicious and made her happy. "Good as ever!" She said to him and he smiled saying "Thank you Young Miss." She giggled as he called her that. "You don't have to call me that you know. You're my friend and all my friends call me by my real name." She said not wanting to be one of those stuck up kids like some of the rich kids she knew. The chef nodded smiling and said "Of course, Astrid." before going back to his duties to prepare Astrid's birthday cake and dinner. He always surprised her with a gift, and his best treats of the year. He was making a strawberry cake with purple vanilla frosting a chocolate drizzle for her birthday party.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:59 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot got dressed up and headed down stairs smiling as he seen the servants preparing for her 5th year of birth. He goes into the Dining room and sits at the head of his table while his little 5 year old precious was talking to the cheif and eating away at her pancakes,"I'll have the breakfast special to chief that sounds nice", said elliot kindly smiling up at the man before he turns to his little daughter and asks sweetly,"Are they good Astrid? Are you eating enough? Remeber you have a set diet but since today is your birthday you can go all out!", he smiled at her, he wanted this to be the best birthday for his little girl.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image
Astrid giggled and said "They're very good papa!" as she nodded at his second question happily. She loved having Elliot as her father, he was a great daddy and she would do anything for him. Plus she knew that he'd do the same for her. She smiled as she ate, looking very happy as she did so. Once she had a full belly, she stopped eating and waited for Elliot, all the while smiling away. "When can I open your present papa?" She asked tilting her head. She was just excited as his presents were always the best in her mind. Of course she was always grateful for what she got from others as well. Though she'd been wanting a puppy lately, and didn't care about the breed or anything like that. She just wanted a friend that she could play with when Elliot was busy.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:48 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot waited patiently for chief to bring him his meal while he began to eat listening to his daughter chatter, along,"Yes my dear I will let you at the party but I also have a special gift for you later after wards so don't forget to remind me", he answered excitedly,"No that we are both done with breakfast lets move along and start heading to see how everyone is doing", and he rose up and held out his hand for his daughter to take before they both proceeded into the main ball room where her party was to take place they were allowed entrance and the place was a blaze with activity while banners and streamers and flags where being pulled up there were also entertainers working on their acts and food being brought out for the party.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image
Astrid smiled more as she saw all the party decorations. She couldn't help but say "They're so pretty papa!" as she looked around at all the glittery banners and streamers, as well as the sparkling flags. Everything was covered in purple and pink glitter. There was even a white and milk chocolate fountain which separated the two types of chocolate into little pools at the base. As she looked around, she was having fun and looked extremely happy about the party. She then hugged Elliot's leg and said "It's perfect papa! Thank you!" as she looked up at him happily.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:46 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot led her around the room glad to show her that her birthday was going to be the best thing ever. And when they came infront of the milk fountains he felt her little hug on his leg and he looked down smiling while he pets her head gently,"Oh your welcome my little darling since today is your big day and its only morning do you want to do something together? Daddy can ride you on his horse or you can ride daddy down by the moors we can go play by the beach its up to", he smiled, even though he prefered the night he could still stand being in the sun because of his werewolf heritage being a mixed breed helped him in more ways than one.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
"I wanna ride on daddy to the beach please!" She said happily as she hugged his leg. She loved riding on his back to the beach. It was always fun for her to snuggle into his fur, which to her was really soft. Plus she loved to pet his 'doggy ears' in that form.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:45 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot smiled and picked up his little girl placing her on his shoulders while he got down on all fours while he pretended to be a werewolf,"Owoooo!", he mocked howled while he laughed and crawled around, he began to go up to some of the servants much to their amusement that their master spoiled his daughter to extremes as he pretended to whine and paw at them like a dog does. He looks silly playing about on the floor but he didn't mind so much since it was her birthday and she liked playing with him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
Astrid laughed as her daddy let her ride on his shoulders before she saw him pawing and whining at the servants. She loved when he did this. He was so funny and cute when he did this. She then hugged her papa happily and said "You're the bestest papa ever!" as she hugged him happily.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:17 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot laughed and shook his head,"Alright the real deal now slide to my back", he commented while he waited for his daughter to slide to his back his features began to change as his clothes ripped and his face became into a massive furry head of a wolf, he was a grey wolf with light red tint to his eyes since of he was part vampire, and he was a very large wolf! He began to walk nobly across the floor and stood before it while a servant opened it for him and he walked past it to the outside, once he was outdoors he began to walk a little way coming up into a slight jog then he took off into a run while he streamed through the high grass on the moors down to the beach the wind was roaring in his ears and his little daughter was behind him with gleeful joy he seen the cliff up ahead and veered down so they would start pounding onto sand soon enough and he was running along the beach til he came to their favorite spot then he stops allowing her to slide off.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
Astrid laughed as he ran down to the beach after turning into his werewolf form. Her wings were tucked against her back tightly, so she wouldn't fall off, should they catch the wind and cause her to do so. Once she slid off his back, she giggled before she said "That was really fun papa!" She knew his werewolf form would never hurt her.

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces