[FIN] Psychic Secrets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:19 pm
The Agent blinked owlishly as the Gardevoir burst into laughter, not really seeing what was so amusing about the entire situation. That moment had probably been the saddest he'd had in quite some time.

“Andre wouldn’t …” He started, but then paused. Andre may be a sociopath but he had been assured that his brother loved him more than anything, and he believed that. Could he really say with 100% certainty that Andre wouldn't react violently if Izaya were to kill him or be the cause of his death in some way?

He couldn't.
And that scared him.

“I just…” He wiped his hand on a napkin when he realized he had picked his sandwich to crumbs. “Wanted to be his friend. I want ...” He didn't really know what he wanted. “Him.” He said miserably, dropping his head onto the table with a ‘thump’. “I don't know, I hate this.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:21 pm
The psychic pokemon’s smile faded as she realized the human didn’t seem to see what she found humorous. Namie surmised.
She shrugged.

The uniquely-colored pokemon regarded Zacharie for a few minutes in silence. <...You really do sound like you’re in love,> she murmured. She laughed bitterly. Namie sighed. him, especially while he’s being so purposefully dense about feelings - his and others’ around him.>

She held up two fingers.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 pm
“I didn't consider it a serious threat.” Zacharie corrected, turning his head to peer at the pokemon even as Kuroko was patting his head. “I don’t think that he would actually kill my brother but just that he would even suggest it just sort of…” Seemed desperate. He didn't say but the implication hung on the air. “But I understand what you're telling me.

That didn't make the situation any less sucky for him though.

He had always considered himself a patient person. He could wait months for results without batting an eyelash, he spent years diligently working towards being an Agent, but he didn't think he could wait for this. “Wait,” The Agent sat up abruptly and sputtered before ducking back down so he wouldn't draw too much attention to himself. “No, I don't-” His face flushed. “Love?!” He whispered before glancing to make sure no one around them had heard.

He loved Jerome, Andre, his pokemon...but that was nothing like what he felt for Izaya, he knew that much. But if he didn't feel for Izaya what he felt for Jerome...didn't that mean that he didn't want to be friends? But he wanted...something? Zacharie’s widened as realization dawned on him. “Oh…”

Jabari muttered, landing on his trainer’s shoulder to swat him in the face. Kuroko droned, holding an orange up for Zacharie to peel for him. The boy looked between his pokemon incredulously. “You guys knew? Andre knew? Izaya knows ?” He looked mortified, the expression only intensifying as they nodded.

Izaya didn't have to worry about him butting in because he was going to lock himself in his room and never one out.

“Faleen has basically disappeared and everything surrounding her is basically locked up and encrypted…” He said slowly, thoughtfully, and a bit sadly. It still kept him up at night to think that Faleen was out there, likely to be killed. But as an Agent and more importantly, Faleen’s friend, he could take another look and see what he could find. “I can't help with this Gaia person, but I'll see what I can do for Faleen.” He said resolutely. “Not just for Izaya.” He added quickly. “But because Faleen is my friend and I'd like to see her home safely.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:25 pm
Namie watched Zacharie and sighed. She clasped her arms to her chest and muttered softly to herself,

The mention of her trainer brought her abruptly back to earth and her blissful expression contorted back into one of disgust. guessed. Andre seems pretty certain, but Izaya sounds like he’s still in denial. At the very least, he refuses to think about the possibility. That’s how selfish he is.>

The Gardevoir’s brow creased. She glanced back at the table her trainer sat at.

Smiling slyly, Namie suddenly thought of something. <...If you want, you know, you can ask him about where he found Faleen last. For her sake, of course.>

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 pm
Zacharie chose to completely ignore the subject of feelings. He didn't want to sort through them in the cafeteria...or at all, really, but again that would be saved for later.

“All of that aside,” He said, tone serious. “She was coughing up blood?” That could mean any number of things and if Faleen wasn't in her right mind then it wasn't certain that she was taking care of herself. But possession? That seemed a little far fetched, but he remembered Adam mentioning it as well…

“Ask Izaya?” He repeated slowly, weighing the options before nodding firmly. “Okay, I'll ask him.” He handed the unpeeled orange back to an annoyed Kuroko before standing. “Will you be coming with, Namie?”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:28 pm
she confirmed, shrugging again. Namie added, unable or unwilling to keep from smirking. Glancing at Kuroko, she used her psychic powers to levitate the orange and peel it before returning it to her fellow psychic-type. Then she glided back to Izaya’s table.  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:30 pm
Kuroko nodded his head as he started sectioning off the orange. Jabari muttered around the straw in his mouth, keeping a sharp eye on his trainer as the boy started across the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:32 pm
the Gardevoir replied to Kuroko before glancing back at Jabari. Watching Zacharie falter, she murmured,  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers