Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking For 1x1 rp partners[Open/Female Please] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:05 pm
i am open to the concept of beast man and princess but i also have a few of my own if you wouldn't mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 pm
Reapers_Bride_Nyx
i am open to the concept of beast man and princess but i also have a few of my own if you wouldn't mind.

PM me and we'll talk  

AzureKing00

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:02 am
AzureKing00
-Dragon riders. Those who are born with a power, one that links their lives to their dragon. Dragon and rider share their heart and therefore a rider must care for their dragon no matter what. To teach riders a school is built, missions and homes. A new year begins for you and ti is your third year here, but a new rider appears in your class and even you who is recognized as the best rider he refuses to acknowledge you. [Loner boy/popular girl with dragons] ♛

I would be interested in trying this plot, if you're still looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm okay with either PM or forums, though forums are usually easier for me to keep track of.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:27 am
x-PureHeroine
AzureKing00
-Dragon riders. Those who are born with a power, one that links their lives to their dragon. Dragon and rider share their heart and therefore a rider must care for their dragon no matter what. To teach riders a school is built, missions and homes. A new year begins for you and ti is your third year here, but a new rider appears in your class and even you who is recognized as the best rider he refuses to acknowledge you. [Loner boy/popular girl with dragons] ♛

I would be interested in trying this plot, if you're still looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm okay with either PM or forums, though forums are usually easier for me to keep track of.

Pm me and we can talk  

AzureKing00

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas