The Golden Rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:45 pm
The Lone Wolf would turn to face the entrance way, motioning for someone, only to have commissioner Lily Attwood step out nervously a mic in hand which he took.

"I.. hope you don't mind my intrusion Miranda..."

He says casually going on a first name basis with the new owner as he would make his way down to meet the Women's Champion with Lily following.

"I've been observing matches backstage tonight and I had to come out. You see, I'm seeing a bad trend here. I'm seeing people who are claiming to be the best in this business, only to see... how can I put thi-- Desperation."

"I saw it when Talon, made his actions known both verbally and physically, which by the way..."

The Lone Wolf would suddenly turn to face his neice.

"Contrary to what Talon said Munchkin, its not your fault for what happened to that guy, he want's to justify his brutality and is trying to use you as a scapegoat."

He would say with a smile he would then turn back to Miranda the smile now a look of concern.

"I'll have to have a few... "choice" words with him when the time comes, but your probably wondering why i'm bringing up Talon? Well thing is, this match here looks near identical to the match he had earlier."

The Lone Wolf would c**k his head slightly gauging the reaction before flat out saying.

"Is desperation showing its ugly head m'dear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:56 pm
"Desperation, Lone Wolf? What on earth would make me desperate? I am a gold medalist. You mention Talon like he is comparable to me, when he doesn't belong in the same sentence as myself. Fun fact. Of the two years I have competed here; starting from the bottom I have made it all the way to be the owner of this company. I have been champion for a combined 11 months as Femme Fatale champion. And later on as Nephilim champion. So tell me, Why would I be desperate?" She stood with her arms crossed she was very clearly agitated  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 pm
The Legacy Champion would stroke his chin as he heard Miranda speak out her accolades before speaking out once more.

"That is true, you have accomplished a lot in your short time here... and yet..."

He would pause for a moment, nothing ever good comes out after saying something like that.

"...yet your actions seem to speak otherwise. But hey just my opinion, I've been known to be wrong before..."

"Anyway m'dear I'd like to give you a lil' sage advice. Take it in, Toss it out, I really don't care yet here it is: There's a fine line between desperation and hunger..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:37 pm
Miranda was getting impatient. "What are you getting at, Henry?" She would tap her foot.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:47 pm
"To put it bluntly: Enough with this "air of superiority", cause whether you like it or not, there is always someone better than you!"

The crowd would be in shock as Lauri would then turn his back to Miranda, Looking at Lily he would pull off the Legacy belt handing it to his niece before pulling off the wolf's pelt that covered his head placing it on top of Lily's head.

"...looks good on you Munchkin..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:54 pm
Miranda scoffed audibly, incredulously. "Better...than me? Where? Where is she? Where is he? No one has been better, or ever will be."  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm
The Lone Wolf would just sigh as Miranda simply just tossed his advice. He knew she would do it but was hopeful. He would slowly look toward the ramp before speaking out somberly.

"Long time ago there was this girl I knew, someone that was just starting in the business. Well she went and tried out in what was considered the best federation at the time, and she did good. So good in fact that the owner of the federation said to her. "I can easily see you as the next women's champion.""

As he spoke he would begin to pull off his wrist tape of his free hand allowing the tape to fall to the mat, the tron would sow that his forearm had some weird pattern upon said forearm.

"Now you'd think that would be great news for her to hear from the owner of said fed, but apparently she wanted more. For some reason she wanted to be THE world champion and when she asked about that it was met with only a mocking laugh."

He would stop again suddenly peeling off the tape of his other arm and once again people would see that apparently something was wrong with their Legacy Champion, even Lily was looking at her uncle with concern but the Lone Wolf would just continue on.

"This hurt her, but whatever her reason this girl was determined to get what she wanted, by any means necessary. Her friends, hell even members of her family who knew thought she was nuts. But the girl still tired to follow through with her desire."

"But anyway, time passes, events happen, fed's die out and long story short the girl failed to achieve her goal. Oh sure, she had a few title reigns to her name but it wasn't the one she was looking for. So she tried to move on with her life. Did pretty good in my opinion, even started a family of her own.

The Lone Wolf would then turn to face Miranda once more.

"Now I know what your thinking. Your thinking "What is the point of bringing this story up?" Well that girl--"

All of a sudden the Lone Wolf would drop the mic,clutching his wrists digging in deep only to apparently rip the "flesh" off one wrist, then the other as flaps of "skin" hung downward the Lone Wolf would then slowly latch onto his face and skull and begin pulling the "facial hair" away from his "face" with one hand, and pulling back his "scalp" with his other hand. The somewhat unkept black hair revealing long bangs of silver as the visage of the Lone Wolf Lauri Henry suddenly became the visage of Karen Attwood.

"...was me..."

The crowd was silent and unsure as to what happened, Lily was in shock, and you really can't blame her what she thought was her uncle had just peeled away and turned into her aunt. So many questions needed to be answered most specifically being what would Miss Rose's reaction be.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:29 pm
Miranda would watch on. Her face would contort in confusion,then revilement,and then confusion once again. She put the mic to her lips and opened her mouth but words just wouldn't come out. For the first time in a very long time, Miranda was speechless. She didn't know what to think,much less say. She began to pace,holding her head. When she could finally find her words. "What the ********?! What the actual ********?! Why did....How...?" She would look at straight into Karen's eyes taking a breath and composing herself. She would ask the question that every single person watching was wondering. "How Long,Karen?"  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:41 pm
As Miranda would try to comprehend what just happened, Lau-- I mean Karen would continue to peel out of the "skin" revealing the lady to be wearing just a simple one-piece swimsuit underneath.

"Ugh... Its always so hot in this..."

And as Miranda finally was able to utter out something audible

"Hmm? I've worn this on an' off so many times so its kinda hard to answer that question..."

"But let me just put this out here..."

She said pointing to the titantron which began showing a Montage of Bison vs. Wolf II

"That wasn't the "Lone Wolf" fighting the "Alpha Male" in the sand pit that night, it was me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:48 pm
Having overcome the initial shock presented to her, Miranda would begin to pace nodding her head."Okay...Okay...So...Why are you out here again? Was it to prove my point for me? I told everyone here I am better than the legends. I called myself the queen of thorns. Let us see. I beat a Suicidal Saint, a Panther, and Jay Blue Lightning..." She would stop pacing and step up to Karen's face "...And You. That's right I beat you for the Femme Fatale Championship,in case you have forgotten. So I ask again, Why are you out here?"  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 pm
Karen would simply sigh as obviously all she said out went in one of Mirnada's ears and out the other.

"...Honey, obviously, listening to others isn't one of your strong skills, so I'll say this slowly so you'll understand me..."

"...Yes Miranda... you DID beat me... and yes Miranda... you DID become that... Femme Fatale Champion... BUT Miranda... like I said EARLIER... I-DON'T-WANT-TO-BE-A-WOMEN'S-CHAMPION!!!"

She would say slow and condescending like practically in Miranda's face especially at the last part.

"Honey, I've been there already, done all that, and thanks to a very devoted fan I even got me the gawd damn T-shirt too!"

"Is that the one you have framed up at home Aunt Karen?"

Karen would give Miranda an odd look before slowly turning to face Lily who is looking quite quizzically in thought.

"Um.. Pumpkin... Your kinda ruining the moment here... but yeah... that's the one. POINT IS THOUGH--"

Karen would grab the Legacy Champonship before snapping back to face Miranda.

"You got what you wanted, awesome, now so did I so you hold your belt up high..."

"...And honey... I'll hold mine..."

Karen would say hoisting up the Legacy Championship high for all to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm
Miranda would lift her championship up. "One thing I noticed though, b***h. My Championship has my name on it. But yours...yours doesn't. You needed to fool everyone using a name that wasn't yours to gain what you wanted. I never have. and that,along with the fact that you can't beat me...makes your word mean very little, Lauri"  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:41 pm
Karen would let out a soft chuckle as Miranda tried to save face only to shrug before continuing on

"Maybe.. but while you worry about little details like who's name is on the belt, I worry about getting results, like I did... that night... when I won this. And besides..."

Karen would then hold up the Legacy belt in one hand and point to the name plate.

"See these things holding the plate? These are called screws and while they hold that plate in place, there's this neat little trick these can do called "unscrew" which loosens the name plate so I can change it to have my name in it instead. Easy Peasy!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:47 pm
"You think you're really ******** cute,don't you?" Miranda would ball her fist  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:09 pm
"Well i'm not as "dolled up" as you are at the moment, love the color of your lips by the way, you'll have to tell me the shade your using but first..."

Karen would then get next to a possibly scowling Miranda, giving off as much of a cute "selfie" face as she could muster. The Tron getting a close up of both champions faces for the crowd to see. The image would be up only momentarily as the Tron suddenly put up video feed of the parking lot and an incoming stretch Limo coming to a stop.

"Well now who could this be?"  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces