Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
The Rich and the Poor (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:46 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin cooked a nice stirfry in olive oil and with a bed of rice he also grilled chicken on his stove and finally with all that tooken care of and he was about to put everything on a low temp until april got here he heard the door bell ring and his dog barking, he looked and headed to the door smiling as april came through the door,"Hi ya!", she smiled at him as he let her inside,"Wheres that dog of yours I wanna meet him!", she said with excitement,"Oh he is a she and she isn't a puppy full grown but I thought she was really cute so I decided to keep her", he motioned for april to follow as she asked,"So where you find her?", he looked back at her puzzled,"Funny thing she found me came up looking hungry felt bad wanted to help her out so I did what I was suppose to do..", he told her,"funny thing you just got this place yesterday", said april following after him as they enter the room,"Aww!!", she runs over to jasamine and leans down holding out her hand for her to sniff,"She is cute! justin..!! whats her name?", she asked waiting for jasamine to examine her,"Uh.. thats the thing.. I don't know what to call her...", he laughed somewhat nervously and added,"I mean I just got her today.. and I sorta need help you think you can help a friend out?".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

gaia_diamond Jasmine Wolfe gaia_diamond

Jasmine sniffed at April's hand as the girl held her hand out, she had to keep up the act after all. Though she didn't lick it, she did nudge it onto her head thinking April was being a little annoying with the baby talk. She didn't mind the attention though. Her tail wagged as she got the attention she craved. Even if she was somewhat human, she craved love and attention by someone she liked. She then went over to Justin and nudged his hand onto her head, wanting him to pay attention to her and love on her more. She had to admit, she loved how he doted on her. It was nice to have someone who cared for her again.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:00 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin watched as she approached april and sniffed her hand but didn't seem to interested in her as the dog left the surprised april and came over to nuzzle his hand he knelt down giving the dog a half smile as he scratched behind her ears and rubbed her head in a gentle manner,"Looks like she loves you justin",comments april a sigh escaping her mouth,"You got to stop wooing girls", she joked while she goes to plop down on his bed,"Yea yea you hungry or what?", he asked her as he pets his dog one last time and heads back into the kitchen, she jumps off the bed and asked,"Did you not look up popular names on the internet or something?", she asked following him as he added,"No I was hoping you had an idea", he really wished the dog could just tell him her real name didn't they have their own language,"Maybe you can name her something like anastasia or something russian or northern oooh! Elsa I call dibs!", she told him he shook his head,"I don't know if that will work for her april I mean she does have those really pretty eyes but.. I'm just not sure if that will work...". He goes to grab plates for their dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine lay down next to Justin, listening to their conversation about what to name her. She wished she could tell them her real name. She was a smart girl, and knew that she didn't want to do this, but it was too late to turn back now. She just hoped that Justin wouldn't be too mad at her when she would show him what she really was when the time came. She no longer wanted to rob him, as she'd fallen for his kind heart, but was worried. Worried he'd hate her and send her back to that dump of a home she lived in. She was scared that he wouldn't want to get to know the real her. Even though she was a mute in her Wolf girl form, she did have feelings, despite what others said about her kind.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin grabbed everyone a plate despite her having dog food he still wanted to spoil his own dog and set her a plate on the coffee table while he sat down next to April,"Alright how about... princess?", said april while he flips on the tv and jasmine comes to sit with him on the couch,"I guess that be a cute nickname I mean I just got her today I'm sure by the end of the week I"ll figure out something", he tells her, as he leaves the tv on some kind of old cartoon they both used to watch as kids,"Anyways hows work been?", he asked as April began to mindless chatter about her boss and coworkers while justin listened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine saw the cartoon on the TV. It was the same one that she used to watch with Jace. It stirred up some memories as she saw Jace's old favorite character on the TV screen. She stayed quiet before she placed her head on Justin's lap, hoping his gentle touch would help her feel better. She wanted to cry, but didn't want to give herself away in front of April. She had to hide it until April was ready to leave. Then she'd show Justin what she really was after they were alone.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:33 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin gently pet his dog until he felt himself getting tired more and more. And then before he knew it he was fast asleep. April who yawned after awhile looked over to see justin sleeping and she shook her head,"Oh well..", she said looking down at jasamine she smiled,"Take care of him girl", she told the dog before gathering up their plates and heading into the kitchen to disposite them. April returned about 15 minutes later passing by as she heads out the door shutting it when he hears the door shut he wakes up alittle startled,"Uh...", he yawns stretching,"I'm tired... come along girl", he tells her getting up as he heads over to the door to shut it he then goes about the house turning off the lights until he gets to his room there he goes into the bathroom shutting the door as he takes a shower.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine waits on the bed in her dog form, waiting for him to get out of the shower to show him what she really was. She just hoped he'd be more accepting than most people would be. She had managed to grab some paper and a pencil in her true form while he was in the shower before she went back to her dog form and lay on the bed, hoping he'd be out soon. She had to admit that it was nice to have someone care about her, but she didn't want to lie anymore, so she knew this was the right thing to do. She just wanted Justin to like her even after all this.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin came out of the bathroom he was dressed in some clean pajamas and was about to approach his bed when he noted a very strange sight the first thing he noted was there was a penicl and paper infront of his dog and she was laying down almost expecting him and the second thing he noted was that he didn't even remember having paper and stuff layout out and about on his bed earlier. He got alittle spooked thinking about ghost or something and he nervously walks forward almost gaurding his new dog as he sat on the bed petting her head,"Its okay girl.. there is nothing to be scared of..", he tried to soothe her even though he was more scared himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine's tail wagged as he pet her head. She then started to turn into her true form, fully clothed as she did. She had her eyes closed before she opened them, looking sorry for tricking him. Then she handed him a something on the piece of paper. It read ' Hi.....I'm Jasmine...I'm sorry for tricking you into thinking I was a dog.....but I thought you would understand....Please don't be mad....I didn't steal anything and don't plan to. I only want you to know I will leave if you want me to....I am a mute, and I have been for a few years now.....Just know that if you want me to leave, I will understand...I just thought you could help me with my situation......You see.......I'm the thief everyone has been looking for.....But it was the only way I could get any money to keep my home and get more food......I do feel bad about robbing all those people......I wouldn't blame you if you wanted me out and never wanted to see me again...Just know that I liked being with you.....You reminded me of someone very close to me.....Again I'm sorry for tricking you.....' After she finished writing it, she gave it to him , took the collar off from around her neck and hugged him with tears in her eyes before she left out the window, after looking back at him, wishing she could stay with him. She cried as she walked back to the slums of the city, and her home. Once she was back at her home, she sat underneath the tree her brother's grave was under. She had some fresh flowers she managed to get from someone's garden on the way home. She started sniffling as she sat there wanting her brother to make things better.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:35 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin's hand brushed up against a simliar soft head but this time it was different and he felt as if the dog had risen to sit up but when he turned he was in complete shock to see there was this cute adorable girl sitting on his bed. She was one of those hybrids he heard about where they were part animal part human. He was wondering if he had fallen asleep or not and he decided to give himself a good pinch in the process while he winced and exclaimed,"Ouch..", before he looked at the letter she was handing him he took it while she hugged him and took off the collar and he noted she was crying he wondered why she didn't say anything what was this all about?? He was about he looked down at the letter and read it stunned to hear he could have been robbed and wouldn't have even known it he was about to be bitter about it but he couldn't bring himself to be and when he looked back up she was totally gone,"Wait!", he runs to his window calling out to her but she had disappeared,"Come back! Wait!", he ran down the stairs jerked on his shoes and grabbing his keys ran out the door he had no idea where she was but he was more stunned than anything to find something so rare in his life that he never knew it was right infront of his nose, he got into the car and squealed out of the driveway looking up and down the streets as he did for her but he couldn't find her and he began to panic he knew exactly where he needed to go but he didn't want to he couldn't rat her out! She was just trying to take care of her home she lost. He thought about the house where might be but was completely lost he decided to call the only person he knew on info about this,"Carrie I need some answers", he said on the other end as a voice asked him what was up,"Look I uh.. heard about this dog lady coming and stealing stuff out of houses but I was wondered do you know where she might be living?", he heard something about no but how a hybrid family lived somewhere near the rough end of town only for something tragic to happen to the brother,"Oh.. could you give me the adress?", he asked, he typed it into his gps and was there within 15 mins he pulled into the broken down little place and gets out of his car still dressed in his pj's and still wearing his shoes oddly he goes to the back to see her sitting there under a tree he approaches slowly saying quietly,"Hey.....", he stops a few feet away holding his keys akwardly,"I'm sorry what happened to you and that your forced to do all that stuff but you didn't have to run away like that...".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine was taken by surprise as Justin came up to the tree but stopped a few feet away. Poor thing looked like she'd been crying and looked a little scared. Her ears went against her head as she looked away from Justin, too ashamed of what she'd done to even look at him. She was shaking with fear and from how cold it was. Her sapphire like eyes peeked up at him before she made a small cooing sound. There were actually two reasons she went mute. The first and most important one was because of her brother's passing, and the second, was because she didn't know how to talk hardly. She had a speech delay. Plus her parents never had the money to pay for school for both her and Jace. Jace was sent to school, and tried to teach his baby sister how to speak over the years. Though the only words she could say were Brother, gone, and the small phrase Love you, but it was like a little kid was speaking, even now. She then pointed to the grave with the small flowers on it and muttered in a soft, meek voice "B-Brudder.........." as if she wanted Justin to pay his respects to Jace, even though he didn't know him. She looked back down as her ears stayed against her head, before she looked at Justin before a small whimper escaped her as she dried her tears. She couldn't help but be sad for her brother. After all, she couldn't give him a proper funeral, and never got to say goodbye to the only friend she ever had.

User Image

Guenivere ORion
((I about cried making this post lol.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:07 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin slowly began to walk forward noticing she had been crying alot he felt really bad for her and when she stuttered out brother like a 5 year old child he almost choked up seeing the struggle she had to deal with and the fact she would never see her brother again, he blinked away his own emotions and walks over to the area where she considered the grave he knelt down and started to talk gently,"Hello.. I'm Justin.. I found your sister Jasamine..", he stops wondering if the spirit would communicate with him or something but knocks the silly idea out of his head,"Look.. I know your gone now and I'm sorry I didn't find you both in time but I'm gonna take care of her now. you don't need to worry about anything", he motions for Jasamine to come over,"Its okay.. Jasamine I'm gonna help take care of you... gonna try to teach you to read and talk I'll make sure your name is cleared up and this place", he told her motioning to her old home,"I'm gonna clear up the debt and fix it up for you that way you can come here anytime you want or need but you have to come home with me okay?", he gets off the ground and holds out his hand to her,"You have to come home with me now jasamine".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine's ears went up a bit when Justin told Jace that he was going to care for her. Then when Justin told her that he was going to fix it so that she could come here whenever she wanted or needed to, plus clear her name, that made her heart skip a beat. She took his hand before she hugged him, her tail wagging happily as she did, with a small smile on her face. She'd never known anyone outside of her family to care for her like this before. She fell asleep on the way home, feeling happy for once, and above all, she felt safer than she had since Jace's passing away.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:01 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin laughs when she comes over to give him a hug,"Arlight jasamine lets go home now okay", he led her back to the car and when they got in he smiled while he drove them both home when he finally got him she was asleep so he unbuckled her and picking her up carried her into the house, he made the long trek into his bedroom and laid her down pulling a blanket over jasamine before he took of his shoes and dropped his keys on the bed side table then he lumbered back to the front door locked it and landed face first onto the couch he was exhausted and wanted a good nights sleep within minutes he was fast asleep.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff