[PRP] Loyalties Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:58 pm
"Inhale," Lex said, flicking the zippo open and light the end before turning to his own. "Inhale, hold, let out. Don't force it though." He ground the stub of his own under his foot and turned back to the new one, lighting it, and inhaled deep and sighed, breathing out. Lazily watching the smoke trail up.

"I wouldn't mind going out for a drink. Slip, love." Lex motioned to the weavile and smiled as she trotted over, reaching down to stroke over the plush fur. "Going to switch you out with Tron." He waited for her grunt of acknowledgement before bringing out the relaxed and calm Zororak. He wanted a pokemon at his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:05 pm
Taavi nodded, brought the cigarette to his mouth, and inhaled. He spent the next several seconds coughing hard but once he'd recovered himself he tried again and this time managed to choke the coughing back, which was good because the violent motion had hurt his arm a bit. "Um," Taavi wiped his eyes on the sleeve of his coat, "Well... I guess it takes practice?" The third breath of smoke was easier just as he'd just said... But now he felt a bit lightheaded. Maybe he should ease off a bit.

"Let's go find something then," Taavi said with assertiveness born of a determination not to ******** think just now. "We can get a bottle of vodka or hard cider or something, cheaper than going to a bar." Also he had no idea where to find a bar that was open at lunchtime, not really his social group.

Shaddaling

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 pm
Lex grinned widely and leaned close and up, pressing his head against Taavi's. "It does, it does take practice, and," he paused giving Taavi a soft kiss. "Makes you taste of smoke. It sometimes helps though, when everything falling apart."

"And mmhm, hard cider sounds delicious," He said softly, giving a soft smile. "We should get something to snack on."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Taavi lent back against Sasha and then into the kiss, he ached for touch and closeness and... and... You know what? ******** anyone who gave them weird looks as they were walking along, it was something he usually worried about but not today. "Would you put your arm around me? I haven't got a free one, if I'm going to smoke." Which he was, inexpertly but with less choking on his next attempt. Sasha said that the cigarette made him taste of smoke, but to him the cigarette tasted of Sasha.

"And... right. Like, fries or something?" Fries were cheap and hot, that was all that really mattered to him right now.

Shaddaling

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out